Deep Sky Derelicts Changelog for Patch 1.1.2 (added 11 February 2019) Changes:
* Did you know that conversations can be scrolled with the mouse if you missed something? Now you do, and we've added some UI hints to show that.
* All big and "special" enemies that had 100% STUN RESISTANCE now have 80% instead.
* Mortifier: Reduced base MELEE EVASION from 30% to 20%.
* Rockmorph: Reduced initiative gain per level on levels 8-10 from 1 to 0.5.
* Crystalmorph: Adjusted its STUN RESISTANCE so that it peaks at 80% at level 10 instead of going ridiculously over 100%.
* Soulmorph: Completely removed STUN RESISTANCE on it, increased its base EVASION from 0% to 7% and reduced its base DAMAGE RESISTANCE from 20% to 15%.
* FEAR: Reduced the chance of affected units skipping their turn from 50% to 33%.
* FEAR: Increased miss chance on the affected units from 25% to 33%.
* FEAR: Increased critical failure chance on affected units from 15% to 20%.
* CONFUSE: Increased the chance of affected units skipping their turn from 10% to 20%.
* Critical failure (=Misfire and Fumble): Increased the self damage dealt on critical failure from 50% to 66% weapon damage.
* Show "STAGGER" text on its own line to avoid confusion with damage numbers.
* Made the Sub-Governor's office slightly faster to enter and exit (improved security procedures). Fixes:
* The Secondary Barrel extension was not intended to work with mental or grenade attacks; this has been fixed.
* Don't show hazards for revealed but not yet scanned rooms.
* Fixed issue where it was possible to play cards manually for a brief moment when switching to a unit under Fear or Confusion, leading to errors.
* Shield Boost: Another shield boost card refreshes the duration.
* Minor fixes for combat scene skipping (can be skipped with both Select and Cancel keys).
* Fixed some missing ability name translations.
* Fixed dialogue option highlight issues.
* Fixed combat bug that could happen in some situations when an enemy played multiple cards on the same turn.
* Fixed issue where key shortcuts would still work when entering text in the bug report dialog; also fixed bug reporting not working in the main menu.
* Disable the Dismiss button in the mercenary panel when only one crew member remains, to avoid a situation with no crew at all.
* Fixed one tier 3 quest not giving an Astrosphere correctly when it should.
* Fixed issue where double-clicking on merc equipment would unequip it and move it to crew inventory.
* Heavy Blast Bomb (Demolitioner): Fixed the card showing positive armor instead of negative.
* Added some safeguards for rare combat situations with a lot of nested effects.
* Some changes to the way comic panels are rendered to avoid internal errors (possible cause of a crash on Mac).
* Fixed potential problems with Hermit's dialogue.