It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Updates online.
My GOG.com Project - http://sdrv.ms/UXVDke

Click 'GOG.com Game Amendments (675 + 6 + 13) (20131214).txt' to see the daily/weekly file changes. :)
Just submitted via feedback the following suggestion:

That the red Updated flag does not disappear immediately upon viewing, or that a user has the ability to re-enable it or otherwise flag what they want to for future downloading.

It does get annoying checking out what was updated, seeing that the timing or size of the file prevents being able to download it right then and there, and then losing the updated flag when the page is refreshed. Sometimes I want a way to still be able to tell what I have yet to download after I viewed it, but under the current system I cannot do that.

Time will tell if anything becomes of it.

GOG is still an awesome site, and just getting the "Updated" notice is a huge plus. Just needs some minor tweaking...
jackster79: Just submitted via feedback the following suggestion:

That the red Updated flag does not disappear immediately upon viewing, or that a user has the ability to re-enable it or otherwise flag what they want to for future downloading.

It does get annoying checking out what was updated, seeing that the timing or size of the file prevents being able to download it right then and there, and then losing the updated flag when the page is refreshed. Sometimes I want a way to still be able to tell what I have yet to download after I viewed it, but under the current system I cannot do that.

Time will tell if anything becomes of it.

GOG is still an awesome site, and just getting the "Updated" notice is a huge plus. Just needs some minor tweaking...
Nice suggestion, well done
Is it just me or have the Mac versions for The Whispered World disappeared?
DonCorleon: Is it just me or have the Mac versions for The Whispered World disappeared?
It's not only you -- I don't see them available for download any longer either.
jackster79:
tokisto: Nice suggestion, well done
Thanks!
patch_cognition_-_episode_1_2.0.1.4.exe has no time stamp
setup_revolt_2.1.0.5.exe has no time stamp
Post edited December 15, 2013 by SLP2000
high rated
JudasIscariot: snip
Hey Judas, any info on why the Mac installers of The Whispered World are gone?
JudasIscariot: snip
HypersomniacLive: Hey Judas, any info on why the Mac installers of The Whispered World are gone?
Should be back up. No idea what happened there.
JudasIscariot: Should be back up. No idea what happened there.
You may want to readd them to the gamecard as well. Or find out who modified it and why.
Attachments:
tww.png (146 Kb)
high rated
Maybe the Grinch paid us a visit ;-P

And yes, they're back, but as JMich said, Mac's not mentioned in the gamecard - more oddity...
Not terribly important but I noticed another thread title got its wording clarified recently and thought this one might benefit from a slightly better wording too. Perhaps something like "Which games just got updated?" or "GOG games that just got updated" might improve upon the thread title and make it a little more clear and easier for folks to find. Just throwing the idea out there in case a blue is watching and it's ok with the original poster etc.
HypersomniacLive: Hey Judas, any info on why the Mac installers of The Whispered World are gone?
Hm, I still don't see them. Caching issue somewhere?
Loenas: Hm, I still don't see them. Caching issue somewhere?
Seems like they got removed again. So probably a deeper issue than "Oh, someone pulled the plug". Let's give Judas some time to ask around first.
ConnieThunder: Updates online.
My GOG.com Project - http://sdrv.ms/UXVDke

Click 'GOG.com Game Amendments (675 + 6 + 13) (20131214).txt' to see the daily/weekly file changes. :)
Do you have a complete update list ?