It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: I own the game so I was wondering if you could explain this in one or two sentences to me?
Geralt_of_Rivia: The gamepad bug: You need to disconnect your gamepad before starting the game or the game behaves like the gamepad is constantly moved down. Or was it up? I don't remember. Naturally you'll have trouble starting the game since you can't even properly use the menu to set options and start the game.
If you plug it in or turn it on (depending on if the gamepad is wired or wireless) before you have control of the playable character, the gamepad acts as if the stick is down when in the menu, preventing you from being able to use the menu, as what's highlighted keeps rapidly changing, and when in a car, the camera constantly moves around the car in a circle either clockwise or counter-clockwise; I forget which. As long as you leave it unplugged/turned off until you have control of the playable character, the gamepad works fine. I know this is the case with the Xbox 360 gamepad. I'm not sure if the bug affects any other gamepads.
tinyE: WAIT SERIOUSLY?

I CAN ACTUALLY PLAY SABOTEUR!?!?!
You could have before the fix, you know, as long as you disable all but four cores in msconfig and then reboot before playing it.
Post edited July 11, 2018 by finkleroy
tinyE:
finkleroy: You could have before the fix, you know, as long as you disable all but four cores in msconfig and then reboot before playing it.
MarkoH01:
finkleroy:
Yeah :D
finkleroy: You could have before the fix, you know, as long as you disable all but four cores in msconfig and then reboot before playing it.
tinyE: Yeah :D
And your caps lock key is working again as well ;)
tinyE: Yeah :D
MarkoH01: And your caps lock key is working again as well ;)
Oh sorry, I got snot on my SHIFT and now it's stuck in the down position.
Ganni1987: Good news for Linux users waiting on Desperados -

Sundered:

- The Linux installer is now also up to date :-)
MarkoH01: I am happy for all Linux users :) Now I guess only mac is missing.
Mac is also up to date :-)
mike_cesara: Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

Update (11 July 2018)
Updated UP basic to 10.0
mike_cesara: So many updates lately, I'm officially impressed!
btw, thanks a lot for the Linux version of Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive!
Can someone explain what UP basic is?

So many updates lately, I'm officially impressed!
seppelfred: Can someone explain what UP basic is?
Unofficial Patch
Post edited July 11, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: http://vtmb.wikia.com/wiki/Unofficial_Patch]Unofficial Patch
[/url]
Ok, thanks!

So many updates lately, I'm officially impressed!
..Unofficial Patch was eventually divided into two separate versions, a "basic" version and a "Plus" version, the latter of which contains major additions to the game which arguably do not represent the creative vision of the game's original developers.

In short, Basic = bugfixes only.
JudasIscariot: Should be removed as soon as our web cache catches up, thanks for the heads up on that one :)
Lucian_Galca: Please look into finally patching War Wind 1's broken single player scenarios. Someone else finally posted a working link to a patched exe. I downloaded and tested it, and it works. I also sent it to Avast to have them test it for viruses, and it came back safe. Linked post below.

https://www.gog.com/forum/war_wind_series/single_player_scenario_problem_terminal_error/post21
I would recommend sending us a Support ticket with all the proper info ;)
high rated
Apotheon has been updated.

Changelog for Patch 1.3 (11 July 2018)

This is a Windows only update. The Mac and Linux versions will be updated as soon as possible.
Now automatically switches to the dedicated graphics card over integrated - so if the game was running poorly on your gaming laptop, this could fix that
Fixed a few problems with connecting to bad servers
high rated
Myst IV: Revelation

#### Internal Hotfix (11 July 2018)

* [WIN] fixed a potential issue where MS Defender would falsely flag the main executable as malicious.
The following offline installers have also been updated:
-> Unforeseen Incidents to version 1.0.9.1
-> Infectonator 3: Apocalypse to version 1.3.2.1
I've noticed a huge improvement when it comes to updates, the list I keep that tracks which games are outdated is almost clear.

I'm really happy and thankful for GOG's effort.
Post edited July 11, 2018 by Ganni1987
Ganni1987: I've noticed a huge improvement when it comes to updates, the list I keep that tracks which games are outdated is almost clear.

I'm really happy and thankful for GOG's effort.
Moreover, I've noticed a huge improvement in communication, for what I'm honestly thankful : )
Great job GOG! We truly appreciate your hard work.
Lucian_Galca: Please look into finally patching War Wind 1's broken single player scenarios. Someone else finally posted a working link to a patched exe. I downloaded and tested it, and it works. I also sent it to Avast to have them test it for viruses, and it came back safe. Linked post below.

https://www.gog.com/forum/war_wind_series/single_player_scenario_problem_terminal_error/post21
JudasIscariot: I would recommend sending us a Support ticket with all the proper info ;)
I sent links to one of the gog team via chat some recent time ago I was talking with about the lagging updates, but I guess i'll go through this extra route too. *sigh* -_-

Done. I hope I chose the right support section.

MarkoH01: Apotheon has been updated.

Changelog for Patch 1.3 (11 July 2018)

This is a Windows only update. The Mac and Linux versions will be updated as soon as possible.
Now automatically switches to the dedicated graphics card over integrated - so if the game was running poorly on your gaming laptop, this could fix that
Fixed a few problems with connecting to bad servers
I'm shocked! It only literally took years to finally get this update.
Post edited July 11, 2018 by Lucian_Galca