“I honestly can’t remember the last time I’ve enjoyed a long-form point-and-click adventure this much. It reminds me why I love the genre so much.”
Rock Paper Shotgun Recommended – Rock Paper Shotgun
“There is charm to be found in every nook and cranny of Unforeseen Incident’s world.”Kotaku
“With a great voice cast, distinctive visual style, and intricate puzzle design, Unforeseen Incidents delivers a solid if well-worn story of a nobody from nowhere saving the world.”
4/5 Very Good – Adventuregamers
Unforeseen Incidents is a classical style interactive mystery set in a beautifully hand-painted world. When small-town handyman Harper Pendrell meets a dying woman in the street, he unwittingly stumbles into a diabolical conspiracy – a mystery only he can solve. An unknown disease is spreading across the country, and between them a scientist, a reporter and a reclusive artist hold the key to stopping it. A perilous journey awaits, and every step brings Harper closer to a cabal of dangerous fanatics. Before he knows it, he finds himself in a fight for the future of humankind armed only with his trusty multi-tool.
Can Harper find the courage to expose the truth and prevent an epidemic, even if it means succumbing to contagion himself? Join Harper and experience a challenging investigation, smart dialog and a rich cast of characters in this thrilling new adventure game from Backwoods Entertainment and Application Systems Heidelberg.
- Uncover and solve the dark mysteries behind the ongoing catastrophe and try and save the human race!
- Explore plenty of intriguing locations with challenging puzzles
- Listen to an elaborately arranged soundtrack and full English or German voice acting
- Enjoy a classical style mystery adventure game
- Behold beautiful, lovingly hand-painted 2D graphics with over 60 backgrounds
- Meet lots of interesting characters
© 2018 Backwoods Entertainment
© 2018 Application Systems Heidelberg Software GmbH
All Rights Reserved.
Feed the wettest guests.
Receive a mysterious message.
Pinpoint the radio signal.