It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Starcrawlers classic filename change is timely, as I recently posted in the game forum for some clarification re 32 / 64 bit. That now appears to resolved, but....

Though there are now options for Starcrawlers pts 1 & 2, and Starcrawlers 32 bit pts 1 & 2 mousing over them shows pts 1 & 2 as "installer 2" and "installer 3", while the 32 bit installer pts 1 & 2 seem to link to "patch 4" and "patch 5".

Anyone know what is going on, apart from the usual "fixed it and ran" without testing that GoG is getting a name for?
bonzer: Though there are now options for Starcrawlers pts 1 & 2, and Starcrawlers 32 bit pts 1 & 2 mousing over them shows pts 1 & 2 as "installer 2" and "installer 3", while the 32 bit installer pts 1 & 2 seem to link to "patch 4" and "patch 5".

Anyone know what is going on, apart from the usual "fixed it and ran" without testing that GoG is getting a name for?
Usually 32-bit versions of Windows installers are assigned 'patch URLs', for whatever reason that probably makes sense within GOG's infrastructure.

Other than that, yeah, someone probably forgot to rename the URLs for the 64-bit installers. But in the end it's just a URL that redirects you to the actual file, it doesn't matter what that URL actually is as long as it does its job.
high rated
Infectonator 3 Apocalypse has been updated to version 1.3.2.1.
This time devs uploaded an official changelog :D (which seems to compile the previous ones)

Patch 1.3.2.1 (10 July 2018)

- Casual Mode - A new game modifier for fans of the classic Infectonator. No cure and less panic. Enjoy this relaxing and therapeutic mode where you can destroy the world casually on your spare time. No modifier token is required to activate this mode.
- Leaderboard System - You will be able to track your progress and beat your own high score! Post your score online and compete with EVERYONE to be the best in spreading infections and finishing fastest! And to make things fair, modifiers will affect your score positively or negatively.
- Surrender Kill-Switch - Your doomsday plan fails mid game? Just flip the kill switch to cancel the apocalypse! You can quickly end your run and convert your score into exp points, then start a new apocalypse.
- Auto-Open Body Bags - Added a toggle button to automatically open body bags
- Bug fixes

Also, we are adding new modifiers for you to play with:

- Randomized Zombie Loadout - Players are given free zombies on every attack, but Loadout are randomized every day.
- Extra Zombie Slot – Adds an extra zombie loadout slot.
- Reduced Zombie Capacity – Decreases zombie loadout capacity size.
- Perfectionist Mode – You must get all humans in every attack, fail to do so 3 times and you’ll lose the game.
- 20/20 Vision – All humans have great eyesight. Activating this modifier will increases human view distance.
- Bootleg Support Items – All support items are weaker.
- Region Lockdown - Regions go into Lockdown after an attack for several days.
-Evacuation Protocol – Stages have a time limit before it automatically ends.
high rated
Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive

Update 2 (11 July 2018)

Mac and Linux support

The Saboteur™

Internal Hotfix (11 July 2018)

[WIN] fixed game not starting on certain multi-core CPUs (credits to jackfuste)
[WIN] fixed settings not being saved in Russian version

Warhammer® 40,000: Chaos Gate

internal hotfix (11 July 2018)

added Windows 10 compatibility
I'm glad they fixed that multi-core CPU bug in The Saboteur. Now if they can just fix that crazy gamepad bug, we'll be in business! :)
Edward_Carnby: Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive

Update 2 (11 July 2018)

Mac and Linux support

The Saboteur™

Internal Hotfix (11 July 2018)

[WIN] fixed game not starting on certain multi-core CPUs (credits to jackfuste)
[WIN] fixed settings not being saved in Russian version

Warhammer® 40,000: Chaos Gate

>The Saboteur

Finally!
The system requirements for The Saboteur still says:
Please note that at the moment The Saboteur is not compatible with CPUs that have more than four physical cores.
That should probably be updated.
Post edited July 11, 2018 by finkleroy
high rated
finkleroy: The system requirements for The Saboteur still says:

"Please note that at the moment The Saboteur is not compatible with CPUs that have more than four physical cores.
finkleroy: That should probably be updated.
Should be removed as soon as our web cache catches up, thanks for the heads up on that one :)
Edward_Carnby: Warhammer® 40,000: Chaos Gate

Oh niiiice! Out of nowhere but I think quite needed for this and Shadow of the Horned Rat (especially with Noclip making their documentary).
Post edited July 11, 2018 by tfishell
high rated
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Update (11 July 2018)
Updated UP basic to 10.0
So many updates lately, I'm officially impressed!
btw, thanks a lot for the Linux version of Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive!
Ganni1987: Good news for Linux users waiting on Desperados -

Sundered:

- The Linux installer is now also up to date :-)
I am happy for all Linux users :) Now I guess only mac is missing.
finkleroy: I'm glad they fixed that multi-core CPU bug in The Saboteur. Now if they can just fix that crazy gamepad bug, we'll be in business! :)
I own the game so I was wondering if you could explain this in one or two sentences to me?
Post edited July 11, 2018 by MarkoH01
finkleroy: The system requirements for The Saboteur still says:
That should probably be updated.
JudasIscariot: Should be removed as soon as our web cache catches up, thanks for the heads up on that one :)
Please look into finally patching War Wind 1's broken single player scenarios. Someone else finally posted a working link to a patched exe. I downloaded and tested it, and it works. I also sent it to Avast to have them test it for viruses, and it came back safe. Linked post below.

https://www.gog.com/forum/war_wind_series/single_player_scenario_problem_terminal_error/post21
finkleroy: I'm glad they fixed that multi-core CPU bug in The Saboteur. Now if they can just fix that crazy gamepad bug, we'll be in business! :)
MarkoH01: I own the game so I was wondering if you could explain this in one or two sentences to me?
The CPU-Bug: The game simply won't run on any CPU with more than 4 physical cores. Or at least it didn't before the patch.

The gamepad bug: You need to disconnect your gamepad before starting the game or the game behaves like the gamepad is constantly moved down. Or was it up? I don't remember. Naturally you'll have trouble starting the game since you can't even properly use the menu to set options and start the game.
MarkoH01: I own the game so I was wondering if you could explain this in one or two sentences to me?
Geralt_of_Rivia: The CPU-Bug: The game simply won't run on any CPU with more than 4 physical cores. Or at least it didn't before the patch.

The gamepad bug: You need to disconnect your gamepad before starting the game or the game behaves like the gamepad is constantly moved down. Or was it up? I don't remember. Naturally you'll have trouble starting the game since you can't even properly use the menu to set options and start the game.
Thank you!
WAIT SERIOUSLY?

I CAN ACTUALLY PLAY SABOTEUR!?!?!