It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
Update 2.5 (2nd July 2018)
New Localization:

Simplified Chinese
Korean
Russian
Polish

New V/O:

German
Italian
Polish

Top features:

Road to 2.0 community portraits added
Tablet dialogue buttons added
Added the Priest of Tempus kit
"Take All" button added to containers
Improved multiplayer stability
Hexxat is now able to survive the final Throne of Bhaal encounter
Importing a ranger allows the selection of a Racial Enemy
Tenser's Transformation no longer disables innate spells
high rated
StarCrawlers

Patch 1.1.1 (2 July 2018)
Hacking

Hacking is now a fully developed and separate system that works alongside the base game.
Datajacks will now spawn on randomized missions allowing access to the virtual Wire network which connects all of the systems of the map you’re on.
Using your Deck, jack in and ride the Wire to encounter 35+ new enemies and discover 25+ new abilities exclusive to hacking.
The Hackshop in STIX sells Programs and Utilities to beef up your Deck and tackle the toughest denizens of the Wire.
Enemy programs guard the Wire and change depending on the type of network, security rating of their nodes, and other factors to give a different feel to each network you hack.
New hacking element types (Security, Corruption, and Deception) each have their own enemies and program types for you to unlock and use both in hacking combat and when interacting with nodes.
Nodes in the network control security doors, alert levels, contain loot data, and more. Hack your way to the Core and crash it to bring the system down and stick to the megacorps.
Now that hacking is live, more hacking specific content is in the works (and will arrive Sooner™)!

Additional Patch Notes for v1.0.4
Tip Jar

We’ll be supporting ongoing development of StarCrawlers with free updates and content patches by adding a Tip Jar button to the title screen. If you enjoy the Hotwire Update and want to see more of it (and new stuff!), please consider showing your support with a $1 tip!
Tipping confers no in-game advantage and never will (but we’ll think you’re really cool) and amount may vary in your local currency.
If the Tip Jar bothers you, simply click the Hide Tip Jar button and you’ll never see it again.

Story

Fixed a plot hole that could allow a certain character to randomly appear on the final mission (despite your refusal to work with them earlier in the story).
Firing the Prototype allows it to be rehired from the STIX bar - possibly. It may wander off and do its own thing if it feels like it.

Smuggler

Sped up animation of Showdown crosses on target when stacks are greater than 3.

Linux

Unsupported resolutions checks are no longer ignored on Linux as a workaround - as such, you may need to adjust your resolution and reset your preferences if you are playing on Linux with a non-3:4 display.
If you encounter issues with your resolution on Linux - please let me know your distro and native resolution in the forums so I can support as many as possible.
Double typing on text entry is still a known issue - Unity has not patched it. Investigation continues!

Other notes

Fixed additional elusive typos.
Minor bug fixes and QOL improvements.
Known issue (non fatal) with event entering hackshop for the first time that can cause a sentence be skipped.
Is anyone else getting this "The program can't start because MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer" error from the latest update (14k 64bit 21856) with Prison Architect?
Prison Architect
Update 14k (02 July 2018)
Wall climbing escape attempts
Rope escapes

A new contraband item has been added to the game, an improvised rope made from prisoner uniforms. Prisoners working in the laundry will sometimes steal 5 uniforms in an attempt to make a rope. As with all contraband items, it can be stashed or traded. Prisoners attempting to escape that have a rope will go grab it and then head to the nearest outside wall. When there, they will throw the rope onto the wall allowing them to pass over it.

More importantly, other prisoners will also use the rope in their escapes attempts. You will have to tell a Workman to dump the rope to remove it from the wall.
Strong prisoners can now escape by climbing over fences.

Roll Call

You can now request a 'Roll Call' at night.
This wakes up all prisoners and forces them to stand in their cell doorway.
Obviously prisoners just looove being forced to do this at 3am in the morning.
Any prisoners who happen to be tunnelling at the time of the roll call will show up late, giving away their plans.
Guards will notice this if nearby, but the vigilant player should keep his own eye out.

Graphs and stat tracking

You can now view graphs plotting various pieces of data over the life time of your prison

You can compare changes over time by displaying two stats on the same graph
Mod Support (continued)
Better Entity modding
Modded entities can now have DefaultBehaviour and/or StaffNeed properties.
DefaultBehaviour gives modded entities basic behaviour that all entities in the game have. They can accept jobs from the jobs.txt file, hang out in a certain type of room (if this is set with the HangOutRoom option), go get healed from a doctor if injured, and go to a staff room when tired.
StaffNeeds gives any modded Staff entity (Properties Staff) the same needs system as regular staff, on any map that guards and workmen get.

Modded Staff entities now appear in the Staff reports window under "Other", if any modded staff types exist.
Fixed: Adding an interface element would add it to the currently selected object's window, rather than just the scripted object's window.
Fixed: If a scripted object made more than one custom job (via CreateJob) then we would fail to stop duplicates of that job.
Fixed: Jobs are removed from an object when it is destroyed (Mantis #11595).
Added: Modded jobs will now additively load in worker types. The first loaded job (based on mod order) will still define all properties of the job (JobTime, Tool, Material, etc.), but subsequently loaded jobs with the same name will add in their worker types.
Added: CancelJob function for scripted objects. Used to cancel a custom job created on an object (Mantis #11596).

Bug Fixes

0011602: [Control & User Interface] missing tooltip for needs_help_StaffWarmth (John)
0011546: [Mod System] Funky stuff with entity.DeathType (elDiablo)
0007558: [Mod System] GetProperty() on needs doesn't work (elDiablo)
0011595: [Mod System] Created jobs on objects still exist when object gets deleted (elDiablo)
0011596: [Mod System] Please implement Object.CancelJob() to be able to cancel jobs created with Object.CreateJob() (elDiablo)
0011593: [Gameplay] Cannot schedule programs with requirements fulfilled (lim_ak)
0011555: [Mod System] CTD on save button with these mods combined (John)
0011446: [Save & Load] Crash on save with std::bad_alloc exception (lim_ak)
0011589: [Gameplay] When I have a gun in Warden Mode and try to shoot a prisoner who is attacking me, the gun only works at point-blank range. (lim_ak)
0011585: [Save & Load] Crash on save with 64bit Steam version (13j) (John)
0011584: [Save & Load] 64Bit Steam version will crash upon start when trying to load a prison for the Attract screen (John)
0011591: [Mod System] When a script adds custom buttons to an object, those buttons will appear on any object which is currently selected (elDiablo)
0011553: [Control & User Interface] Cannot buy land expansions in warden mode due to it being out of reach (lim_ak)
0011551: [AI & Behaviour] Spots that are "Too Dangerous" remain forever, blocking all jobs from completing in that area. (lim_ak)
0011563: [Control & User Interface] Hovering over death notification causes the camera to judder in Warden Mode (lim_ak)
0011570: [Control & User Interface] If sniper is interrupted during aiming, the laser is stuck on sniper/target (John)
0011556: [AI & Behaviour] When dog is tired, his guard is still saying "Patrolling" (lim_ak)
0011578: [Gameplay] Prisoners don't work in the Kitchen with specific Regime Settings (John)
0010971: [Control & User Interface] Zoom to mouse using keyboard (lim_ak)
0011569: [Control & User Interface] pickpocket rep does not have tooltip/description (lim_ak)
0010948: [AI & Behaviour] Death Row Inmates don't turn up on the intake bus when they are scheduled (lim_ak)
0011300: [Mod System] Default spritebank has incorrect marker coordinates that interfer with mods. (lim_ak)
0011583: [Gameplay] Unable to end punishments (lim_ak)
0011518: [Control & User Interface] Provide option in preferences.txt to prevent the new intro screen (John)
0011574: [AI & Behaviour] On high-dpi screens, execution report spills outside dialog (John)
0011564: [Mod System] Custom sound files in mods will cause CTD (John)
0011526: [Control & User Interface] Samuel Norton achievement from just watching the intro screen. (lim_ak)
0011534: [Save & Load] Game crashes when loading a save that moved from an upper save being deleted (lim_ak)
Riven: The Sequel to Myst
Internal Update (2 July 2018)

[WIN] fixed issue with game not starting correctly until language selector has been used at least once
[WIN] language can now be chosen during install (offline setup) or via Galaxy. Language setup was not removed, allowing offline users to change game language without reinstalling
[WIN] changing language will now apply to ScummVM GUI as well
[WIN] filtering has been disabled in default configuration
IronArcturus: Is anyone else getting this "The program can't start because MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer" error from the latest update (14k 64bit 21856) with Prison Architect?
I will check this in a few minutes.

Edit: Works fine for me. Quick google search tells me that the file in question is part of a runtime package which does not seem to be installed correctly for you. According to the microsoft database you should try to install this:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Source:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-performance/missing-msvcp120dll-file/f0a14d55-73f0-4a21-879e-1cbacf05e906?auth=1
Post edited July 02, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I will check this in a few minutes.

Edit: Works fine for me. Quick google search tells me that the file in question is part of a runtime package which does not seem to be installed correctly for you. According to the microsoft database you should try to install this:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Source:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-performance/missing-msvcp120dll-file/f0a14d55-73f0-4a21-879e-1cbacf05e906?auth=1
Thanks for the info!

So it looks like the Prison Architect installer does not install both the x86 and 64-bit versions of MS Visual C++ 2013. After I installed those runtimes, now the game is finally running!
high rated
Since when do the Baldur's Gate Enhanced Editions for Linux need Wine?

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
· Darwinia
· Prison Architect
· Riven: The Sequel to Myst
· StarCrawlers

[Part 1 of 3]

Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition has changed

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Hard Drive: 2 GB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libjson-c2:i386 libopenal1:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libssl1.0.0:i386 libexpat1:i386 libx11-6:i386 libxau6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libxdmcp6:i386 libxext6:i386 libxfixes3:i386 libxinerama1:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libxrender1:i386 libjson0:i386, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only, The Linux version of Baldur's Gate 2 Complete requires: Ubuntu 14.04 / Linux Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+ or equivalent, Memory: 2 GB, Graphics: 256 MB of video memory, Requires the following packages to be installed: Wine and dependencies, Notice: The Linux version comes with a 32-bit binary only. This is a Wine game and requires your local Wine package in order to play *TO* Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Hard Drive: 2 GB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libopenal1, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only, The Linux version of Baldur's Gate 2 Complete requires: Ubuntu 14.04 / Linux Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+ or equivalent, Memory: 2 GB, Graphics: 256 MB of video memory, Requires the following packages to be installed: Wine and dependencies, Notice: The Linux version comes with a 32-bit binary only. This is a Wine game and requires your local Wine package in order to play

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, Italian *TO* Audio and text: German, English, Italian, Polish. Text only: Chinese, Spanish, Korean, Russian

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 2.1.63.2 (gog-4)

* File removed: Patch 2.2.66.0 (gog-5)

* File removed: Patch 2.3.67.2 (gog-6)

* File removed: Patch 2.3.67.3 (gog-7)

* File added: Patch (2.3.67.3 (A) to 2.5.16.6) --- Name: patch_baldurs_gate_ii_enhanced_edition_2.3.67.3_(A)_(10672)_to_2.5.16.6_(21849).exe --- Size: 1.5 GB --- Date: Fri 29 Jun 2018 09:53:19 GMT --- Version: 2.5.16.6

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* gog_baldur_s_gate_2_enhanced_edition_2.6.0.11.sh *TO* baldur_s_gate_2_enhanced_edition_en_2_5_21851.sh --- Size *FROM* 2.2 GB *TO* 3.0 GB --- Date *FROM* Wed 05 Apr 2017 11:35:44 GMT *TO* Fri 29 Jun 2018 10:15:48 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.3.67.3 (gog-11) *TO* 2.5

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* baldurs_gate_ii_enhanced_edition_2.6.0.12.pkg *TO* baldur_s_gate_ii__enhanced_edition_enUS_2_5_16_6_21853.pkg --- Size *FROM* 2.2 GB *TO* 3.0 GB --- Date *FROM* Tue 28 Jun 2016 17:53:29 GMT *TO* Fri 29 Jun 2018 13:17:35 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.3.67.3 (gog-12) *TO* 2.5.16.6

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_baldurs_gate_ii_-_enhanced_edition_2.3.67.3_(a)_(10672).exe *TO* setup_baldurs_gate_ii_enhanced_edition_2.5.16.6_(21849).exe --- Size *FROM* 794.9 KB *TO* 1020.8 KB --- Date *FROM* Tue 04 Jul 2017 23:04:23 GMT *TO* Fri 29 Jun 2018 09:54:15 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.3.67.3 (A) *TO* 2.5.16.6

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_baldurs_gate_ii_-_enhanced_edition_2.3.67.3_(a)_(10672)-1.bin *TO* setup_baldurs_gate_ii_enhanced_edition_2.5.16.6_(21849)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 2.2 GB *TO* 3.0 GB --- Date *FROM* Tue 04 Jul 2017 23:04:13 GMT *TO* Fri 29 Jun 2018 09:54:02 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.3.67.3 (A) *TO* 2.5.16.6

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 2.5 (2nd July 2018)

New Localization:
- Simplified Chinese
- Korean
- Russian
- Polish

New V/O:
- German
- Italian
- Polish

Top features:
- Road to 2.0 community portraits added
- Tablet dialogue buttons added
- Added the Priest of Tempus kit
- "Take All" button added to containers
- Improved multiplayer stability
- Hexxat is now able to survive the final Throne of Bhaal encounter
- Importing a ranger allows the selection of a Racial Enemy
- Tenser's Transformation no longer disables innate spells
(Full changelog)

Darwinia has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Text only: German, English, French, Italian, Russian *TO* Text only: German, English, French, Italian
high rated

[Part 2 of 3]

Prison Architect has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 12f (32-bit Installer)

* Files removed: Windows installer, English (parts 1-2)

* File added: Prison Architect 32-bit --- Size: 353.0 MB --- Version: 14k

* File added: Windows installer, English --- Name: setup_prison_architect_14k_(64bit)_(21856).exe --- Size: 353.3 MB --- Date: Fri 29 Jun 2018 16:10:23 GMT --- Version: 14k

* File added: Windows installer, English 32-bit --- Name: setup_prison_architect_14k_(32bit)_(21856).exe --- Size: 353.3 MB --- Date: Fri 29 Jun 2018 16:10:10 GMT --- Version: 14k

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* prison_architect_en_update_13f_linux_gog_17246.sh *TO* prison_architect_en_update_14k_linux_gog_21921.sh --- Size *FROM* 346.5 MB *TO* 347.9 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 19 Dec 2017 13:06:35 GMT *TO* Mon 02 Jul 2018 08:59:11 GMT --- Version *FROM* update-13f linux gog *TO* update-14k linux gog

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* prison_architect_en_2_0_1___13f_17247.pkg *TO* prison_architect_enUS_14k_21922.pkg --- Size *FROM* 345.6 MB *TO* 346.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 20 Dec 2017 09:31:44 GMT *TO* Mon 02 Jul 2018 10:23:34 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.0.1 - 13f *TO* 14k

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 14k (02 July 2018)

Wall climbing escape attempts

Rope escapes
- A new contraband item has been added to the game, an improvised rope made from prisoner uniforms. Prisoners working in the laundry will
sometimes steal 5 uniforms in an attempt to make a rope. As with all contraband items, it can be stashed or traded. Prisoners attempting to escape that have a rope will go grab it and then head to the nearest outside wall. When there, they will throw the rope onto the wall allowing them to pass over it.
- More importantly, other prisoners will also use the rope in their escapes attempts. You will have to tell a Workman to dump the rope to remove it from the wall.
- Strong prisoners can now escape by climbing over fences.

Roll Call
- You can now request a 'Roll Call' at night.
- This wakes up all prisoners and forces them to stand in their cell doorway.
- Obviously prisoners just looove being forced to do this at 3am in the morning.
- Any prisoners who happen to be tunnelling at the time of the roll call will show up late, giving away their plans.
- Guards will notice this if nearby, but the vigilant player should keep his own eye out.

Graphs and stat tracking
- You can now view graphs plotting various pieces of data over the life time of your prison
- You can compare changes over time by displaying two stats on the same graph
- Mod Support (continued)
- Better Entity modding
- Modded entities can now have DefaultBehaviour and/or StaffNeed properties.
- DefaultBehaviour gives modded entities basic behaviour that all entities in the game have. They can accept jobs from the jobs.txt file, hang out in a certain type of room (if this is set with the HangOutRoom option), go get healed from a doctor if injured, and go to a staff room when tired.
- StaffNeeds gives any modded Staff entity (Properties Staff) the same needs system as regular staff, on any map that guards and workmen get.
- Modded Staff entities now appear in the Staff reports window under "Other", if any modded staff types exist.
- Fixed: Adding an interface element would add it to the currently selected object's window, rather than just the scripted object's window.
- Fixed: If a scripted object made more than one custom job (via CreateJob) then we would fail to stop duplicates of that job.
- Fixed: Jobs are removed from an object when it is destroyed (Mantis #11595).
- Added: Modded jobs will now additively load in worker types. The first loaded job (based on mod order) will still define all properties of the job (JobTime, Tool, Material, etc.), but subsequently loaded jobs with the same name will add in their worker types.
- Added: CancelJob function for scripted objects. Used to cancel a custom job created on an object (Mantis #11596).

Bug Fixes
- 0011602: [Control & User Interface] missing tooltip for needs_help_StaffWarmth (John)
- 0011546: [Mod System] Funky stuff with entity.DeathType (elDiablo)
- 0007558: [Mod System] GetProperty() on needs doesn't work (elDiablo)
- 0011595: [Mod System] Created jobs on objects still exist when object gets deleted (elDiablo)
- 0011596: [Mod System] Please implement Object.CancelJob() to be able to cancel jobs created with Object.CreateJob() (elDiablo)
- 0011593: [Gameplay] Cannot schedule programs with requirements fulfilled (lim_ak)
- 0011555: [Mod System] CTD on save button with these mods combined (John)
- 0011446: [Save & Load] Crash on save with std::bad_alloc exception (lim_ak)
- 0011589: [Gameplay] When I have a gun in Warden Mode and try to shoot a prisoner who is attacking me, the gun only works at point-blank range. (lim_ak)
- 0011585: [Save & Load] Crash on save with 64bit Steam version (13j) (John)
- 0011584: [Save & Load] 64Bit Steam version will crash upon start when trying to load a prison for the Attract screen (John)
- 0011591: [Mod System] When a script adds custom buttons to an object, those buttons will appear on any object which is currently selected (elDiablo)
- 0011553: [Control & User Interface] Cannot buy land expansions in warden mode due to it being out of reach (lim_ak)
- 0011551: [AI & Behaviour] Spots that are "Too Dangerous" remain forever, blocking all jobs from completing in that area. (lim_ak)
- 0011563: [Control & User Interface] Hovering over death notification causes the camera to judder in Warden Mode (lim_ak)
- 0011570: [Control & User Interface] If sniper is interrupted during aiming, the laser is stuck on sniper/target (John)
- 0011556: [AI & Behaviour] When dog is tired, his guard is still saying "Patrolling" (lim_ak)
- 0011578: [Gameplay] Prisoners don't work in the Kitchen with specific Regime Settings (John)
- 0010971: [Control & User Interface] Zoom to mouse using keyboard (lim_ak)
- 0011569: [Control & User Interface] pickpocket rep does not have tooltip/description (lim_ak)
- 0010948: [AI & Behaviour] Death Row Inmates don't turn up on the intake bus when they are scheduled (lim_ak)
- 0011300: [Mod System] Default spritebank has incorrect marker coordinates that interfer with mods. (lim_ak)
- 0011583: [Gameplay] Unable to end punishments (lim_ak)
- 0011518: [Control & User Interface] Provide option in preferences.txt to prevent the new intro screen (John)
- 0011574: [AI & Behaviour] On high-dpi screens, execution report spills outside dialog (John)
- 0011564: [Mod System] Custom sound files in mods will cause CTD (John)
- 0011526: [Control & User Interface] Samuel Norton achievement from just watching the intro screen. (lim_ak)
- 0011534: [Save & Load] Game crashes when loading a save that moved from an upper save being deleted (lim_ak)
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 3 of 3]

Riven: The Sequel to Myst has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_riven_-_the_sequel_to_myst_1.2_svm_update_(21827).exe *TO* setup_riven_-_the_sequel_to_myst_1.2_svm_update2_(21923).exe --- Size *FROM* 805.3 KB *TO* 807.4 KB --- Date *FROM* Thu 28 Jun 2018 11:26:23 GMT *TO* Mon 02 Jul 2018 11:30:55 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2 SVM update *TO* 1.2 SVM update2

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_riven_-_the_sequel_to_myst_1.2_svm_update_(21827)-1.bin *TO* setup_riven_-_the_sequel_to_myst_1.2_svm_update2_(21923)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 4.0 GB *TO* 4.0 GB (-2.0 KB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 28 Jun 2018 11:25:46 GMT *TO* Mon 02 Jul 2018 11:30:18 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2 SVM update *TO* 1.2 SVM update2

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_riven_-_the_sequel_to_myst_1.2_svm_update_(21827)-2.bin *TO* setup_riven_-_the_sequel_to_myst_1.2_svm_update2_(21923)-2.bin --- Size *FROM* 1.1 GB *TO* 1.1 GB (+33.9 MB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 28 Jun 2018 11:26:03 GMT *TO* Mon 02 Jul 2018 11:30:35 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2 SVM update *TO* 1.2 SVM update2

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Internal Update (2 July 2018)

- [WIN] fixed issue with game not starting correctly until language selector has been used at least once
- [WIN] language can now be chosen during install (offline setup) or via Galaxy. Language setup was not removed, allowing offline users to change game language without reinstalling
- [WIN] changing language will now apply to ScummVM GUI as well
- [WIN] filtering has been disabled in default configuration
(Full changelog)

StarCrawlers has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* Files removed: Windows installer, English (parts 1-2)

* Files removed: Windows installer, English 32-bit (parts 1-2)

* File added: Patch (v1.1h2 to v1.1.1) --- Name: patch_starcrawlers_v1.1h2_(21678)_to_v1.1.1_(21852).exe --- Size: 38.7 MB --- Date: Fri 29 Jun 2018 12:58:40 GMT --- Version: v1.1.1

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 4) --- Name: setup_starcrawlers_v1.1.1_(32bit)_(21852).exe --- Size: 768.8 KB --- Date: Fri 29 Jun 2018 12:59:03 GMT --- Version: v1.1.1

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 4) --- Name: setup_starcrawlers_v1.1.1_(32bit)_(21852)-1.bin --- Size: 911.2 MB --- Date: Fri 29 Jun 2018 12:58:59 GMT --- Version: v1.1.1

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 4) --- Name: setup_starcrawlers_v1.1.1_(64bit)_(21852).exe --- Size: 769.1 KB --- Date: Fri 29 Jun 2018 12:59:26 GMT --- Version: v1.1.1

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 4) --- Name: setup_starcrawlers_v1.1.1_(64bit)_(21852)-1.bin --- Size: 913.3 MB --- Date: Fri 29 Jun 2018 12:59:22 GMT --- Version: v1.1.1

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* starcrawlers_en_1_1h2_21682.sh *TO* starcrawlers_en_1_1_1_21922.sh --- Size *FROM* 901.6 MB *TO* 901.6 MB (-5.2 KB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 22 Jun 2018 09:33:57 GMT *TO* Mon 02 Jul 2018 09:17:41 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.1h2 *TO* 1.1.1

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* starcrawlers_enUS_v1_1h2_21678.pkg *TO* starcrawlers_enUS_v1_1_1_21852.pkg --- Size *FROM* 887.9 MB *TO* 887.9 MB (-4.0 KB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 22 Jun 2018 06:49:42 GMT *TO* Fri 29 Jun 2018 13:04:42 GMT --- Version *FROM* v1.1h2 *TO* v1.1.1

* File changed: Patch (v1.0.3.2 to v1.0.3.3) --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file

* File changed: Patch (v1.0.3.3 to v1.1) --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file

* File changed: Patch (v1.1 to v1.1h2) --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.1.1 (2 July 2018)

Hacking
- Hacking is now a fully developed and separate system that works alongside the base game.
- Datajacks will now spawn on randomized missions allowing access to the virtual Wire network which connects all of the systems of the map you’re on.
- Using your Deck, jack in and ride the Wire to encounter 35+ new enemies and discover 25+ new abilities exclusive to hacking.
- The Hackshop in STIX sells Programs and Utilities to beef up your Deck and tackle the toughest denizens of the Wire.
- Enemy programs guard the Wire and change depending on the type of network, security rating of their nodes, and other factors to give a different feel to each network you hack.
- New hacking element types (Security, Corruption, and Deception) each have their own enemies and program types for you to unlock and use both in hacking combat and when interacting with nodes.
- Nodes in the network control security doors, alert levels, contain loot data, and more. Hack your way to the Core and crash it to bring the system down and stick to the megacorps.
- Now that hacking is live, more hacking specific content is in the works (and will arrive Sooner™)!

Additional Patch Notes for v1.0.4

Tip Jar
- We’ll be supporting ongoing development of StarCrawlers with free updates and content patches by adding a Tip Jar button to the title screen. If you enjoy the Hotwire Update and want to see more of it (and new stuff!), please consider showing your support with a $1 tip!
- Tipping confers no in-game advantage and never will (but we’ll think you’re really cool) and amount may vary in your local currency.
- If the Tip Jar bothers you, simply click the Hide Tip Jar button and you’ll never see it again.

Story
- Fixed a plot hole that could allow a certain character to randomly appear on the final mission (despite your refusal to work with them earlier in the story).
- Firing the Prototype allows it to be rehired from the STIX bar - possibly. It may wander off and do its own thing if it feels like it.

Smuggler
- Sped up animation of Showdown crosses on target when stacks are greater than 3.

Linux
- Unsupported resolutions checks are no longer ignored on Linux as a workaround - as such, you may need to adjust your resolution and reset your preferences if you are playing on Linux with a non-3:4 display.
- If you encounter issues with your resolution on Linux - please let me know your distro and native resolution in the forums so I can support as many as possible.
- Double typing on text entry is still a known issue - Unity has not patched it. Investigation continues!

Other notes
- Fixed additional elusive typos.
- Minor bug fixes and QOL improvements.
- Known issue (non fatal) with event entering hackshop for the first time that can cause a sentence be skipped.
(Full changelog)
deleted
high rated
Fairfox: when is turok 2.0 goin' to come here
this is bs
From GOG support two days ago: "We're currently working on releasing this content, unfortunately I don't have any ETA yet."
deleted
Fairfox: they nevah have eta :/
Yeah I also wish the support would be a little more accurate when it comes to these things. I don't demand that they tell me that the patch will be here on day X at time Y. Letting me know that it will happen eventually this/next week for example would be enough info already.
Post edited July 03, 2018 by Berzerk2002
>observer_

Marked as updated.
No changelog.
Myst: Masterpiece Edition updated, no changelog.