It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
---------------------------

[Part 4 of 4]

Long Dark, The [Season Pass] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch (1.33 to 1.34) [Windows] --- Size: 264.0 MB --- Version: 1.34

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 4.3 GB *TO* 4.3 GB (+34.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.33 *TO* 1.34

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 4.0 GB *TO* 4.0 GB (+13.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.33 *TO* 1.34

* File changed: Patch (1.29 to 1.30) [Windows] --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file

* File changed: Patch (1.30 to 1.33) [Windows] --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.33 *TO* 1.34

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.33 *TO* 1.34

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Size *FROM* 37.0 MB *TO* 54.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.33 *TO* 1.34

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

Patch 1.34 (22 June 2018)

- [All] Updated "Use" verbs to better reflect player activity in the game. Verbs should now more accurately reflect intended use.
- [All] Pass Time Until Ready when Melting snow now stops when snow is melted. Boiling to Purify melted snow is now a separate Cooking action, as before.
- [All] Cooking times for partial-unit food items now scale correctly. I.e. 0.5 Kg of meat now takes half the full-unit time cost.
- [All] Wildlife will no longer attack players during accelerated time, unless they were already detected prior to beginning an activity. This addresses an issue where players were being ambushed by predators during accelerated time actions.
- [All] Fixed Mac keyboard icons for Placement actions appearing on PC.
- [All] Fixed players being able to use a Recycled Can/Cooking Pot to cook when the item was at 0% Condition.
- [All] Fixed Quick Placement when using the Steam Controller.
- [All] Fixed exploit where players were able to restore burned food by placing it back onto an active cooking surface.
- [All] Fixed Mac trackpad secondary click not being active for Placement.
- [All] Fixed issue causing previously-killed animal corpses to reappear after updating the game.
- [All] Fixed issue causing active monitor to change when switching screen resolution.
- [All] Fixed players losing Placement functionality when interrupting Placement from the Pack.
- [All] Fixed camera bob persisting after lighting the Storm Lantern while walking.
- [All] Fixed issue causing players to exit the Fishing UI immediately after catching a fish, instead of being able to continue.
- [Survival Mode] Fixed issue causing arrows to become invisible after firing them.
- [Survival Mode] Many minor environment fixes to Hushed River Valley.
- [Survival Mode] Fixed numerous Hushed River Valley locations where players could become stuck in the terrain.
- [Survival Mode] Fixed Scrolling in Journal Notes.
- [Survival Mode] Fixed players becoming stuck in-between rocks near the bridge closest to Draft Dodger's Cabin in Pleasant Valley.
- [Wintermute] Fixed rare issue where players were permanently afflicted with Cabin Fever in some very old Wintermute saves.
- [Wintermute] Fixed getting stuck when crouching inside Jeremiah's Cabin during Wintermute Episode Two.
- [Wintermute] Fixed issue where players were unable to place items inside Jeremiah's Cabin during Wintermute Episode Two.
(Full changelog)

StarCrawlers has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch (v1.0.3.2 to v1.0.3.3) --- Name: patch_starcrawlers_v1.0.3.2_(18036)_to_v1.0.3.3_(18863).exe --- Size: 39.0 MB --- Date: Sat 24 Feb 2018 23:47:10 GMT --- Version: v1.0.3.3

* File added: Patch (v1.1 to v1.1h2) --- Name: patch_starcrawlers_v1.1_(21615)_to_v1.1h2_(21678).exe --- Size: 43.7 MB --- Date: Fri 22 Jun 2018 06:53:02 GMT --- Version: v1.1h2

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* starcrawlers_en_1_0_3_3_18900.sh *TO* starcrawlers_en_1_1h2_21682.sh --- Size *FROM* 901.8 MB *TO* 901.6 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 26 Feb 2018 11:13:33 GMT *TO* Fri 22 Jun 2018 09:33:57 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.3.3 *TO* 1.1h2

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* starcrawlers_enUS_v1_1_21615.pkg *TO* starcrawlers_enUS_v1_1h2_21678.pkg --- Size *FROM* 887.7 MB *TO* 887.9 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 19 Jun 2018 15:55:00 GMT *TO* Fri 22 Jun 2018 06:49:42 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.1 *TO* v1.1h2

* File changed: Patch (v1.0.3.3 to v1.1) --- Name has not changed (patch_starcrawlers_v1.0.3.3_(18863)_to_v1.1_(21615).exe) --- Size has not changed (71.2 MB) --- Date has not changed (Tue 19 Jun 2018 15:47:58 GMT) --- Version *FROM* 1.1 *TO* v1.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_starcrawlers_v1.1_(64bit)_(21615).exe *TO* setup_starcrawlers_v1.1h2_(64bit)_(21678).exe --- Size *FROM* 769.1 KB *TO* 769.9 KB --- Date *FROM* Tue 19 Jun 2018 15:48:44 GMT *TO* Fri 22 Jun 2018 06:53:48 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.1 *TO* v1.1h2

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_starcrawlers_v1.1_(64bit)_(21615)-1.bin *TO* setup_starcrawlers_v1.1h2_(64bit)_(21678)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 913.4 MB *TO* 914.6 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 19 Jun 2018 15:48:39 GMT *TO* Fri 22 Jun 2018 06:53:44 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.1 *TO* v1.1h2

* File changed: Windows installer, English 32-bit (part 1 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_starcrawlers_v1.1_(32bit)_(21615).exe *TO* setup_starcrawlers_v1.1h2_(32bit)_(21678).exe --- Size *FROM* 768.7 KB *TO* 769.5 KB --- Date *FROM* Tue 19 Jun 2018 15:48:21 GMT *TO* Fri 22 Jun 2018 06:53:25 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.1 *TO* v1.1h2

* File changed: Windows installer, English 32-bit (part 2 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_starcrawlers_v1.1_(32bit)_(21615)-1.bin *TO* setup_starcrawlers_v1.1h2_(32bit)_(21678)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 911.3 MB *TO* 912.5 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 19 Jun 2018 15:48:17 GMT *TO* Fri 22 Jun 2018 06:53:21 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.1 *TO* v1.1h2

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.1h2 (22 June 2018)

- Fixed event error when entering Hackshop for the 1st time
- Fixed hacking booster items being misidentified as accessories (and turning into Space Monkeybears)
- Had a chat with Du Bei about his vendor markup for hacking programs, utilities and repair costs
- Datanodes now have increased quality items based on security level
- Fixed some hacking map generation that could place nodes outside navigation area
- Fixed Stillsuit upgrades being lost on load
- Jacking out from the Wire will now correctly enable the explore minimap (Fleeing hacking combat may still kill the explore music)
- Tweaks to hacking mob health and damage output
(Full changelog)
MarkoH01: Works fine for me (see attachment)
WinterSnowfall: You're using Adalia Fundamentals I suppose? The site does not look like that by default :P.
Works fine here as well though and I don't use Adalia or any other 3rd party scripts.

But I also use the Firefox ESR 52 branch which might be the difference.
high rated
Also got a flag for the TW2 month old update, which is the very first in weeks.

Interestingly enough, the StarCrawlers changelog posted by the dev is quite different from the one in people's game libraries... and, IIRC, this isn't the first time I've noticed something like this; wonder what's up with this...

@Judas
Could you, please, fix the forum link for the Cook, Serve, Delicious series on the game pages?
I just got the false update flag of The Witcher 2.
That is the only flag I got for past 3 weeks.
high rated
Nothing new since yesterday, so a new weekly recap is available at The "what did just update?" Weekly Digest thread.
kbnrylaec: I just got the false update flag of The Witcher 2.
That is the only flag I got for past 3 weeks.
Same here on both fronts.
MarkoH01: Do you do Steam as well? Afair they are there in the forum nearly on a daily basis. At least it was this way when the game still was in Dev.
I contacted the Broforce devs on the Steam forum and via Twitter, no response. I'm so damn tired of lazy devs not caring about updating their games.
HypersomniacLive: Also got a flag for the TW2 month old update, which is the very first in weeks.

Interestingly enough, the StarCrawlers changelog posted by the dev is quite different from the one in people's game libraries... and, IIRC, this isn't the first time I've noticed something like this; wonder what's up with this...

@Judas
Could you, please, fix the forum link for the Cook, Serve, Delicious series on the game pages?
Fixed.
high rated
The offline installers for the following games were updated:

Ghost of a Tale to version 708
War for the Overworld to version 2.01 (only Win and Mac. Linux is still at 2.0f4)
Kerbal Space Program to version 1.4.4 (also only Win and Mac. Linux is still 1.4.3)
high rated
War for the Overworld

Patch 2.0.1 (25 June 2018)
Mighty Script Becomes Mightier

Mighty Script has been a hugely ambitious undertaking and has already seen incredible use with hundreds of mappers already getting to grips with the new tools on the Workshop.

We've been taking feedback on Mighty Script from the community on what you'd like to see implemented and there's a handful of really cool features in the new patch as well as some improvements and optimisations to make existing scripts more powerful. Here's a quick summary:

10 New Triggers such as detecting when a spell is cast, a unit imprisoned or when a unit is attacked
2 New conditions including checking if players have a particular success key from the custom campaign features
24 New Actions with new AI commands, Dynamic Party configuration, Dialog Boxes, Tile Flashing or unit customisation actions
Parties are now easier to setup and support additional unit configuration such as setting the speed and scale of the unit
Numbers can now be Decimals as well as Integers
Lists can now contain more types of variables and most values can accept input from variables or actions output to lists
Other flow improvements and optimisations
Various fixes

With all of these improvements Mighty Script has undergone quite a few changes but fear not your previous maps should be completely compatible and rest assured now that Patch 2.0.1 is in your hands and Mighty Script even more expansive we're now looking to get those tutorials to you asap!
Skirmish Smack Chat

We've livened up Skirmish audio with speech from ALL the Underlord opponents! They will now taunt you and react to various events as the battle progresses. You'll hear Oberon gallantly face defeat as his health dwindles; Kasita celebrate her victory by welcoming you into her treasure trove; Korvek proclaim that he is greater than the sum of his parts!

Now Mira can tell you herself that you are nothing but an earthworm to be squashed beneath her metaphysical boot

We got all the original actors back to reprise their roles, and added over 400 new lines of speech! This also includes the trio of Underlords introduced in The Under Games – Shale, Lamash, and Volta!

We hope this feature adds an extra layer of character and charm; but if you do want to turn the voices off you can do so from the Sound Options.
AI Advancements

Stefan, our artificial intelligence wizard, made huge renovations to the Underlord AI for Patch 2.0. But he hasn't stopped there, and has continued to conjure and tinker with the goal of giving you the ultimate challenge. And judging by the feedback from our loyal Foundry tester imps, he may well have succeeded!
AI improvements include:

More entertaining gameplay, and more challenge for highly-skilled players
The AI will play the Sloth tree in the Veins of Evil much more effectively
Significant increase in the number of Aspects the AI can use and more build order variety per personality
Optimised to work with the 2.0.1 balance changes
Substantial AI performance improvements
MarkoH01: Do you do Steam as well? Afair they are there in the forum nearly on a daily basis. At least it was this way when the game still was in Dev.
ShadowOwl: I contacted the Broforce devs on the Steam forum and via Twitter, no response. I'm so damn tired of lazy devs not caring about updating their games.
That's a shame. They really seemed to care when this still was in dev. Seems that changed - especially for GOG customers.
GOG started to push flags that have been delayed for 4 weeks.
I got zero flag during 1~22 Jun.
I got 5 flags during 23~25 Jun, and all their updates were happened on 25 May.
For those 5 games, no real updates during 26 May to 25 Jun.
I will list them as false flags in my monthly report.
Did anyone else notice that the "More" drop-down button in the game shelf is messed up? I'm seeing the text "Assign tags" and "Changelog" overlapping the other text for some reason.
IronArcturus: Did anyone else notice that the "More" drop-down button in the game shelf is messed up? I'm seeing the text "Assign tags" and "Changelog" overlapping the other text for some reason.
Yes, it is completely broken and nearly unusuable this way. (I wonder what they did now).
Post edited June 25, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: (I wonder what they did now).
Breake some stuff, of course. =)