Patch 184.108.40.20641 (07 June 2018)
- We're delighted to let you know that The Blemmigan Gallivanter mascot is now available in Sunless Sea! It is very keen to meet you and cannot wait to explore the great, wide zee from a nest its formed out of your journal pages.
- Back in February 2017, you all banded together to help us achieve our Kickstarter goal for Sunless Skies. After many cakes, correspondence sigils, and space shanty verses, we achieved the 25 Social Goal Reward: BLEMMIGANS!
- This is not the only blemmigan either - the reward unlocked three blemmigans in total! Expect two more to surface in our other games: The Blemmigan Tourist (Fallen London https://www.fallenlondon.com
) and the Blemmigan Voyager (Sunless Skies https://www.gog.com/game/sunless_skies
- Besides this squishy addition, this update also includes:
- Rectified typos
- Bug fixes aplenty
- We’ve also updated our Unity version and made some backend tech changes that’ll make things easier for us (such as being able to easily change the ad on the game’s title screen). If you’d like a more detailed description of the changes, check out our Patch Notes! Patch Notes
- Updated the title screen advert, you should see it changing more frequently as we announce new updates/releases from our various titles.
- It's no longer possible to farm infinite Echoes by selling items while the cargo window is open.
- 'A Questing Tentacle' can now fire when you have a minimum of 2 Crew, closing off an exploit when sailing with 2 crew and 100 terror (thanks go to CatLady).
- You will no longer become trapped with the Fathomsking Hold background when descending/surfacing from an audience with the Fathomking.
- Fullscreen now runs in borderless window mode.
- You will no longer lose a barrel of fuel when loading a previous game.
- Fixed an issue that causes some tutorials to appear blank
- When succeeding to sail through Adams Way, you should now have enough Hull to ensure you move to Port safely without dying.
- Increased the force of Currents to help mitigate an issue with direction of pull