It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thraxman: I've reported this to support, won't seen any reponse though till morning.
If at all. 8 days ago, I submitted a support request wherein I simply asked if the new content has been added to the offline installer for Dying Light, and 2 days ago I replied to their automated e-mail to make sure they didn't overlook the support ticket, but they have still refused to answer my very simple question. It's clear that GOG just doesn't care at all about their customers. If they did, they'd be bothered to at least answer a very simple question.

EDIT: I just received an e-mail from GOG support regarding this issue:
Sorry for the late reply. These content drops do not require an update to the installer, they are distributed by an in-game system. New content should appear in your stash automatically.
Post edited June 08, 2018 by finkleroy
lenskip: PoE II: Deadfire patch is broken. Downloaded three times; corrupted. Also the Main installers are incomplete.
GOG's recent quality control is quite bad.
In the past they did provide broken installers. but not that much.
In recent months, GOG have uploaded several broken installers that can not install games.
And some updates were just not downloadable. Users only got Error 404 or 403.

GOG finally removed those damn stupid Galaxy-bundled installers.
I hope that will lead to a better quality control.
HypersomniacLive: @Judas

Could you, please, fix the links to the Order of Battle: World War II and Regalia - Royal Edition fora?
Fixed :)
HypersomniacLive: @Judas

Could you, please, fix the links to the Order of Battle: World War II and Regalia - Royal Edition fora?
JudasIscariot: Fixed :)
Why you never fix similar bugs in a single batch?
There are still quite a lot of GOG games linked their forum to the General one.
And those bugs have been here for years, raised at least three forum threads.
Could you please do me a big favor and try to find out if the new content is in the offline installer for Dying Light? I submitted support ticket #259395 on May 30 and followed up with a basic e-mail a couple days ago, but I can't seem to get anyone to answer my question. The offline installer was most recently updated in March, and two updates have been reported in this thread since then, but the offline installer is unchanged.

EDIT: I just received an e-mail from GOG support regarding this issue:
Sorry for the late reply. These content drops do not require an update to the installer, they are distributed by an in-game system. New content should appear in your stash automatically.
Post edited June 08, 2018 by finkleroy
finkleroy: Sorry for the late reply. These content drops do not require an update to the installer, they are distributed by an in-game system. New content should appear in your stash automatically.
So it was as I supposed, I'm glad that you got an official confirmation :)
Post edited June 08, 2018 by user deleted
finkleroy: Sorry for the late reply. These content drops do not require an update to the installer, they are distributed by an in-game system. New content should appear in your stash automatically.
Desmight: So it was as I supposed, I'm glad that you got an official confirmation :)
How does that work? My game is installed on a off line computer. Do I have to download the whole thing again?
Desmight: So it was as I supposed, I'm glad that you got an official confirmation :)
astrugar710: How does that work? My game is installed on a off line computer. Do I have to download the whole thing again?
No, Dying Light is still 1.16.0, there's been no update whatsoever, because the content is already in the game (it came with the latest patch), so you should be good to go (I don't think the game needs an internet connection to "unlock" the content, but I've honestly never had the chance to try that)
astrugar710: How does that work? My game is installed on a off line computer. Do I have to download the whole thing again?
I'm not entirely certain how it works, but my best guess is that the most recent version checks your computer's clock and when it's set to the correct date and time, or later, it automatically unlocks the content that was already installed but hasn't shown up until now. I haven't yet installed the game, as I was waiting for the final content drop before doing so. I just sent an e-mail to Techland asking them if they have any plans to add the Gemly-only content to the GOG version, now that the content drops are over. I'll post here if and when I receive a reply.
Good to know. I hate downloading huge installers for small updates. Thank you for the info.
high rated
Overload has been updated through GOG Galaxy from 1.0.1818 to 1.0.1829. No updated classic installers available yet. Maybe they'll be updated later today. Also no changelog available yet but the patch should include the following stuff:

Expected Changes:

• First 4 modifiers for MP are unlocked by default
• Clean up Ping display on HUD in MP
• Show level image when voting
• Added Purple & White to HUD color option
• Upgrade Points gained a small audio cue to help players find them
• Reduced frequency of robot teleportation, especially on Trainee & Rookie
• Robot eyes flicker when they are damaged
• Updated Europa (music in Mission 7)
• Added Camera shake & Screen flicker options (so they can be lowered)
• Markers now have an SFX for activating/deactivating, and they try harder to be placed validly
• Changed Matchmaking screen a little, including adding a Discord button for quick link to 'Play together' channel
• 'Unlock weapons' cheat now also give you the last missile & weapon
• Added a new 'Mouse Limiting' Option & tweaked Strong/Very Strong/Max(new)

Expected Fixes:

• Fixed a typo in Linux batchfiles
• Fixed an issue that could lower the max number of players allowed in some lobbies
• Fixed a few server stability issues
• Fixed Rearview not working with Cockpit on
• Fixed an issue that could cause a white/blackscreen
• Removed 'Overload Development Build' from main menu
• Hide bosses until the player enters the 'boss room' to prevent the player from getting stuck in the level
• Fixed some typos
• Fixed issue with 'homing' sound not working in Missions/Challenge Mode
• Fixed an issue with Robot count being wrong after Save/Load in NG+ Ymir
• Fixed an issue with Cryotube count getting off (and screwing up the achievement)
• Fixed a weapon selection issue with just mapping the second slot
• Fixed an issue with doors getting closed/locked after the reactor is destroyed
• Fixed a Save/Load issue with end-game containers dropping items multiple times
• Fixed a timing thing so secret levels should now always display the reward for completing them
• Don't allow invalid GoG/Steam characters in Pilot name
• Fixed a savegame count issue that was messing with achievements
• Fixed 'Flyin' Solo' - wasn't ignoring Keys
• Fixed some Save/Load issues with the states of robots & doors
• Fixed a lvl 15 warp portal issue
• Reduced VR hitching in CM/SP (synced physics back to 90hz, was set to 120hz on accident)
Could you also "fix" the missing Broforce update?
GOG is still missing Broforce 2018.4, released on "the other platform that gets all the nice updates" on May 15th. Last update on GOG was almost a year ago...
muntdefems: Sunless Sea has changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

Patch 2.2.4.3141 (07 June 2018)

- We're delighted to let you know that The Blemmigan Gallivanter mascot is now available in Sunless Sea! It is very keen to meet you and cannot wait to explore the great, wide zee from a nest its formed out of your journal pages.
- Back in February 2017, you all banded together to help us achieve our Kickstarter goal for Sunless Skies. After many cakes, correspondence sigils, and space shanty verses, we achieved the 25 Social Goal Reward: BLEMMIGANS!
- This is not the only blemmigan either - the reward unlocked three blemmigans in total! Expect two more to surface in our other games: The Blemmigan Tourist (Fallen London https://www.fallenlondon.com ) and the Blemmigan Voyager (Sunless Skies https://www.gog.com/game/sunless_skies )
- Besides this squishy addition, this update also includes:
- Rectified typos
- Bug fixes aplenty
- We’ve also updated our Unity version and made some backend tech changes that’ll make things easier for us (such as being able to easily change the ad on the game’s title screen). If you’d like a more detailed description of the changes, check out our Patch Notes!

Patch Notes
- Updated the title screen advert, you should see it changing more frequently as we announce new updates/releases from our various titles.
- It's no longer possible to farm infinite Echoes by selling items while the cargo window is open.
- 'A Questing Tentacle' can now fire when you have a minimum of 2 Crew, closing off an exploit when sailing with 2 crew and 100 terror (thanks go to CatLady).
- You will no longer become trapped with the Fathomsking Hold background when descending/surfacing from an audience with the Fathomking.
- Fullscreen now runs in borderless window mode.
- You will no longer lose a barrel of fuel when loading a previous game.
- Fixed an issue that causes some tutorials to appear blank
- When succeeding to sail through Adams Way, you should now have enough Hull to ensure you move to Port safely without dying.
- Increased the force of Currents to help mitigate an issue with direction of pull
muntdefems: (Full changelog)
Galaxy only so far I guess, offline installers are unchanged.
DoctorGOGgles: Could you also "fix" the missing Broforce update?
GOG is still missing Broforce 2018.4, released on "the other platform that gets all the nice updates" on May 15th. Last update on GOG was almost a year ago...
I posted this in the other thread. Much thanks for finding that as I didn't even know about it:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/suggestions_wanted_for_gog_mix_games_that_treat_gog_customers_as_second_class_citizens/post1263
DoctorGOGgles: Could you also "fix" the missing Broforce update?
I would suggest to contact the devs. I've read a lot of posts from them on Steam and it seems as if it is quite easy to talk with them. They also always stayed DRM-free - even the Steam version can be played without Steam (yes, I know that it's debatable if you could still call this DRM-free but that was not my point here ;)).