It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: PSA: MaGog is currently having some trouble retrieving detailed information of files for games owned by mrkgnao. Neither him nor I know whether this is just one of those 'big sale glitches' or it's something more permanent. For the time being, bear in mind that my reports will be less detailed than usual, and they even may contain some errors or omissions due to my shitty script.
muntdefems: Genuine Good News! mkrgnao has found an alternative way to obtain the detailed file info, so MaGog is expected to be completely accurate (within her Legacy scope, of course) again.

Unfortunately, the only things I've got for reporting aren't game updates but library bugs:

1) Enter the Gungeon: the DLC: Collector's Edition Upgrade: Mac OS X installer, English (part 1 of 2) and the DLC: Collector's Edition Upgrade: Mac OS X installer, English (part 2 of 2) links both point to the same file (dlc_enter_the_gungeon_collector_s_edition_upgrade_en_1_1_4h3_15476.pkg).

2) Forgotten Realms - The Archives - Collection One: the Eye of the Beholder 1: Mac OS X installer, Spanish link is broken.

3) Slender: The Arrival: the soundtrack link is still broken (since 13 December 2017).
All three links should be working now. Not sure what's going with that Spanish OSX version for Eye of the Beholder II but it works for me and I checked the link on our back end and everything appeared to be in order.

kbnrylaec: I just got an update flag for The Curse of Monkey Island™.

It could be one of these two possible situations:
1. the discount change and refund issue [1], [2]
2. another false update flag (which happened at least twice for recent 2 months)

[1] https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_the_curse_of_monkey_island_maniac_mansion_a2bf2/post170
[2] https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_the_curse_of_monkey_island_maniac_mansion_a2bf2/post174
Curse of Monkey Island did get an adjustment to the CNY price.
Post edited March 23, 2018 by JudasIscariot
high rated
I got 3 update flags for Cossacks 3 today, but only see 2 real updates:
2.0.5.87.5834 -> 2.0.6.87.5841
2.0.6.87.5841 -> 2.0.7.87.5842
I wonder where the modding update for A Hat in Time is. It was supposed to arrive on GOG this week. :/
high rated
X Rebirth

Cossacks 3

Marked as updated.
No changelog.
high rated
The following offline installers have been updated:
-> Pizza Connection 3 to version 1.0.6655.32666
Post edited March 23, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
muntdefems: Unfortunately, the only things I've got for reporting aren't game updates but library bugs:

1) Enter the Gungeon: the DLC: Collector's Edition Upgrade: Mac OS X installer, English (part 1 of 2) and the DLC: Collector's Edition Upgrade: Mac OS X installer, English (part 2 of 2) links both point to the same file (dlc_enter_the_gungeon_collector_s_edition_upgrade_en_1_1_4h3_15476.pkg).

2) Forgotten Realms - The Archives - Collection One: the Eye of the Beholder 1: Mac OS X installer, Spanish link is broken.

3) Slender: The Arrival: the soundtrack link is still broken (since 13 December 2017).
JudasIscariot: All three links should be working now. Not sure what's going with that Spanish OSX version for Eye of the Beholder II but it works for me and I checked the link on our back end and everything appeared to be in order.
1) The Enter the Gungeon issue seems fixed indeed, thanks!

2) The issue still persists. Note that I was referring to the Spanish Mac version of THE FIRST Eye of the Beholder, not the second. When I try to download it all I get is a blank page.

3) I don't own this game, so I cannot really tell, but MaGog is still reporting the link as broken. Maybe DoctorGOGgles 'friend' could confirm/deny it? :P
muntdefems: 2) The issue still persists. Note that I was referring to the Spanish Mac version of THE FIRST Eye of the Beholder, not the second. When I try to download it all I get is a blank page.
Confirmed.
https://www.gog.com/downloads/eye_of_the_beholder/es2installer1
Access to cdn-hw.gog.com was denied
HTTP ERROR 403
high rated
Other than those pending issues, here's yesterday's updates (sorry for the delay):

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Cossacks 3
· Frozen Synapse
· X Rebirth

Cossacks 3 has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 2.0.5.87.5834 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 2.0.7.87.5842 [Windows] --- Size: 3.0 MB --- Version: 19477 -> 19498

* File changed: DLC: Days of Brilliance: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 38.0 MB *TO* 43.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.0.5.87.5834 *TO* 2.0.7.87.5842

* File changed: DLC: Early Bird: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 9.0 MB *TO* 10.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.0.5.87.5834 *TO* 2.0.7.87.5842

* File changed: DLC: Guardians of the Highlands: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 22.0 MB *TO* 25.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.0.5.87.5834 *TO* 2.0.7.87.5842

* File changed: DLC: Path to Grandeur: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 41.0 MB *TO* 48.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.0.5.87.5834 *TO* 2.0.7.87.5842

* File changed: DLC: Rise to Glory: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 41.0 MB *TO* 50.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.0.5.87.5834 *TO* 2.0.7.87.5842

* File changed: DLC: Soundtrack: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 5.0 MB *TO* 6.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.0.5.87.5834 *TO* 2.0.7.87.5842

* File changed: DLC: The Golden Age: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 67.0 MB *TO* 72.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.0.5.87.5834 *TO* 2.0.7.87.5842

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size *FROM* 1.0 MB *TO* 2.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.0.5.87.5834 *TO* 2.0.7.87.5842

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size *FROM* 2.2 GB *TO* 2.5 GB --- Version *FROM* 2.0.5.87.5834 *TO* 2.0.7.87.5842

[NO CHANGELOG]

Frozen Synapse has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Multi-player *TO* Single-player, Multi-player, Overlay

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Red: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_frozen_synapse_red_2.1.0.2.exe *TO* setup_frozen_synapse_red_ver_35_(19497).exe --- Size *FROM* 7.0 MB *TO* 6.0 MB --- Version *FROM* Ver. 34 (gog-2) *TO* VER 35

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_frozen_synapse_2.1.0.2.exe *TO* setup_frozen_synapse_ver_35_(19497).exe --- Size *FROM* 319.0 MB *TO* 218.0 MB --- Version *FROM* Ver. 34 (gog-2) *TO* VER 35

[NO CHANGELOG]

X Rebirth has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Home of Light: Mac OS X installer, Chinese+French+German+Italian+Korean+Russian --- Size: 341.0 MB --- Version: 4.30

* File added: DLC: The Teladi Outpost: Mac OS X installer, Chinese+French+German+Italian+Korean+Russian --- Size: 285.0 MB --- Version: 4.30

* File changed: DLC: Home of Light: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 342.0 MB *TO* 341.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 4.10 *TO* 4.30

* File changed: DLC: The Teladi Outpost: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (285.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 4.10 *TO* 4.30

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English+Chinese+German+Italian+Korean+Russian --- Size *FROM* 6.0 GB *TO* 6.1 GB --- Version *FROM* 4.10 *TO* 4.30

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, French --- Size *FROM* 5.8 GB *TO* 5.9 GB --- Version *FROM* 4.10 *TO* 4.30

NOTE: The download links for the multilanguage installers above correspond to their Chinese or English versions. In order to get the links for the other languages, you just need to substitute 'cn2' or 'en2'in the URLs for 'cn2' (Chinese), 'fr2' (French), 'de2' (German), 'it2' (Italian), 'ko2' (Korean) or 'ru2' (Russian).

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated
And since there was nothing new today, I've already collected all this week's updates and posted them in the Weekly Digest thread. :)
JudasIscariot: All three links should be working now. Not sure what's going with that Spanish OSX version for Eye of the Beholder II but it works for me and I checked the link on our back end and everything appeared to be in order.
muntdefems: 1) The Enter the Gungeon issue seems fixed indeed, thanks!

2) The issue still persists. Note that I was referring to the Spanish Mac version of THE FIRST Eye of the Beholder, not the second. When I try to download it all I get is a blank page.

3) I don't own this game, so I cannot really tell, but MaGog is still reporting the link as broken. Maybe DoctorGOGgles 'friend' could confirm/deny it? :P
All of those issues should be fixed now.
JudasIscariot: All of those issues should be fixed now.
I can confirm that at least the Eye of the Beholder one is indeed fixed. Thanks!
high rated
Ash of Gods: Redemption

CHANGELOG:

fixed freezing on window with strixes dividing after loading game or returning to the global map
fixed freezing after final fight if someone died or Thorn made the final blow
fixed a bug when Ramlin's ability turn enemies' characteristics to negative meaning
fixed freezing of exit window when use Esc button
v-sync option added

Eador. Imperium

Patch 2.73.3 (26 March 2018)
New:

We added divine rituals able to transform deserts and deadlands into proper provinces:
“Foul Waters” (Temple of Morgaine, 2nd degree) — turns desert into swamp.
“Power of Life” (Temple of Sylvana, 3rd degree) — turns deadlands into forest.
“Bones of the Earth” (Temple of Gorbardin, 3rd degree) — turns deadlands into hills.

“Sea of Grass” (Temple of Kartach, 4th degree) — turns desert or deadlands into plains.
The amount of experience earned by heroes for completing quests has been boosted and scales depending on their level, on rarity and value of an item or scroll sought, or the number and XP value of the monsters hunted.

Fixed:

Fixed an error preventing a hero from taking another Crystal quest after completing one.
Fixed an error caused by the Succubus’ “Enslave Mind” spellcasting ability being used twice per battle.
Fixed an error with an enemy unit enslaved with “Word of Power” spell remaining in the hero’s army permanently.
Fixed an error with the heroes’ “Item Maintenance” ability failing to work.
Fixed an error with the Hunters guard ability to lower garrison upkeep not being properly reflected in statistics.
Fixed an error with the heroes’ ability to lower troop upkeep not being properly reflected in their units’ description screen.
Fixed a variable in text of the “Magic fabric” random event.
Added hard limit to the amount of gold, gems and favor the player can possess. Gold and gems are capped at 1 million, favor at 100 thousands.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Update 1.3.4 (24 March 2018)

Fixed random encounters bug.
Adds support for Nvidia Ansel and Shadowplay.
high rated
First updates of the week, courtesy of Legacy MaGog:

Games included in this batch:

· Divinity: Original Sin 2
· Ghost of a Tale
· Thea: The Awakening

Divinity: Original Sin 2 has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: editor --- Size *FROM* 307.0 MB *TO* 319.0 MB

[NO CHANGELOG]

Ghost of a Tale has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 639 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 650 [Windows] --- Size: 386.0 MB --- Version: 19408 -> 19530

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 639 *TO* 650

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size *FROM* 3.0 GB *TO* 3.0 GB (+62.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 639 *TO* 650

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 650 (24 March 2018)

Fixed:
- No ambient sounds playing in the catacombs, harbor, great hall and shore.
- Abrupt transitions between ambient sounds.
- Elevators (courtyard, baskets, bells, etc…) don’t play their sounds.
- Ravik’s arrival sequence (on the bridge) doesn’t play any sounds.
- Sounds during dialogs are sometimes too loud.
- Spiders don’t play their sounds.
- No sounds when climbing ladders.
- Several reverb zones are not kicking in.
- Gallworms don’t play their sounds.
- Pressure plates don’t play their sound.
- Pinecones don’t play their sounds (collapsing worm holes, etc…).
- All ambient sounds are turned off after quitting and relaunching the game.
- The rebel mice remain visible although the skiff has left the harbor.
- An invisible wall keeps Tilo from crossing the already-opened metal gate in the harbor near the crab’s pen (coming from the elevator).
- The commander is sometimes not visible in his office.
- It is possible to sleep in the commander’s bed.
- Rolo at the forge is not hammering and talks about weird unrelated stuff.
- The camera is too close to Tilo after reloading a save.
- Cases where reloading an autosave results in the camera remaining locked on the spot.
- Cases of invisible Ravik on the bridge.
- The Gusto & Fatale’s achievement is not triggered.
- The Lore Master achievement is not getting unlocked.
- The wrong map is shown after getting to the shore via the cave.
- Some map markers for items on the maps are wrong.
- The well key can sometimes get stuck in an unreachable place.
- The HUD is not properly restored after leaving photo mode.
- The guards in the harbor can chase Tilo beyond the harbor (and disappear).
- Some French characters are not properly displayed in the books UI.
- The grid ladder in the jail tower can sometimes get stuck (after reloading multiple times).
- Problems when reloading a save while the end sequence is still playing.
- Some trees on the shore are missing their colliders.
- Rare cases where Silas is awake instead of sleeping.
- Some missing colliders in the catacombs walls.
- Tilo can sprint and sneak while wearing the armor when launching the game and loading a save with the armor upgrade skill.
- Ambient music abruptly kicks in instead of fading in.
- Guards’ knocked out timer UI remains on screen after leaving the area of the guards.
- Shutters don’t play their sounds when Tilo opens them.

Changed:
- Added an option to hide the build number (in the lower right corner).

Fixed (SPOILERS):
- Getting Duinlan’s gilded armor: equipping it and then reloading a prior save left the items floating in space.
- Duinlan's sounds are missing.
- Skeletal rats on the shore don’t play their sounds.
- Final battle: Some skeletal rats walk on the spot.
- Final battle: Rolo sometimes runs on the spot.
- Final battle: If a brisance keg explodes in Tilo’s hands the brisance durability bar is visible after a reload.
- Final battle: your allies don’t play their sounds.
- Final battle: Tilo can get agro from unseen skeletal rats after the battle is won.
- Final battle: The green flame in the shore chest plays no sound.
- Final battle: The music is not playing.
- Final battle: All the skeletal rats attack your allies, leaving Tilo unbothered.
- Final battle: Rolo does not start at the right place after reloading a save.
- Final battle: Your allies remain in a fighting stance after the battle is over.
- The shore chest’s durability bar is visible after reloading a save.
- The skeletal rats are already resurrected (standing idle) after reloading a save where they should not yet be.
- Duinlan’s chest floats in the air after leaving the great hall and coming back.
- Tilo remains in “scared” stance after playing the final battle and reloading a previous save.
(Full changelog)

Thea: The Awakening has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English. Text only: German, French, Polish, Russian *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Polish, Russian

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2)

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2)

* File added: Patch 1.20.3919.0 --- Name: patch_thea_the_awakening_1.20.3220.0_(17915)_to_1.20.3919.0_(19474).exe --- Size: 19.6 MB --- Date: Thu 22 Mar 2018 10:17:37 GMT --- Version: 17915 -> 19474

* File added: Windows installer, English --- Name: setup_thea_the_awakening_1.20.3919.0_(19474).exe --- Size: 1.0 GB --- Date: Thu 22 Mar 2018 10:18:01 GMT --- Version: 1.20.3919.0

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.20.3919 (26 March 2018)

- spanish language added
(Full changelog)
high rated
Railway Empire

#### Update 1.2 – “Transcontinental Content Update” (26 March 2018)

##### New Transcontinental North America Map

* Playable in Free & Sandbox Mode
* Build your railway empire from coast to coast

##### New Centennial Era

* Expand your empire over 100 years from 1830 to 1930
* Research and develop all available locomotives in a single game
* New and specifically balanced tech tree spanning 100 years of scientific progress
* Introducing new goods and commodities over time

##### Improvements and Tweaks

* Added: Demolishing tracks and stations now gives a refund
* Added: Hotkey C to center camera on selected train
* Added: Game speed can be modified at any time in options menu
* Added: Town list overview
* Added: New wheel menu layout for gamepad mode
* Added: New GUI elements and icons for construction mode and train status window
* Added: New option to list all trains for a selected station
* Added: Rotation speed modifier in building construction mode (CTRL)
* Fixed: Locomotive speed error in Sandbox Mode
* Fixed: Renaming trains in gamepad mode
Heroes of Hammerwatch

#### Patch 67 (26 March 2018)

##### Major Game Updates

* New multiplayer lobby hosting UI (Private/Public Selector, Player Limit Slider, Minimum Level Slider, Maximum Level Slider, NG+ Level Selector).
* NG+ is now selected and switchable by only the host by talking to the guard next to the entrance of the mines.
* NG+ is now unlocked at town level (e.g. if one of your heroes have reached NG+3, this difficulty level will now be available for all your other heroes -- no matter their NG status).
* Added idle movements for enemies to make maps feel more dynamic.
* Workshop support for languages has been added.
* More dungeon variation now exists in the Mines, the Prison, and the Armory.
* Changed how the imp spawns in dungeons. Be sure to catch him quickly!
* Added character HUD for multiplayer. Includes allied health bars and soul link status.
* Added a retrain function at the guild hall. Retraining costs 250 gold per skill point spent.

##### Class Balance

##### Thief

* Thieves have quickly emerged as the end-all, be-all damage carry for most playthroughs. They were too safe with their Throwing Knives build at range, while their Primary-based build suffered from being dangerously vulnerable in melee combat. These changes will help the Thief feel more empowered as a Melee damage dealer with higher evasion and greater multi-target stun potential.
* Throwing Knives: Lowered damage increase per rank by 1. Increased cooldown from 0.2s to 0.25s. Now have an instant cast time, as opposed to .05s cast time.
* Gold Fever: Damage bonus now caps at 100,000 gold.
* Slice and Dice: The thief now gets 2% evasion for each stack of Slice and Dice. Stacks are now lost one-by-one instead of all at once, and their duration has increased from 1.5s to 2.5s.
* Smoke Bomb: Changed stun duration from 4s/4.5s/5s to 3s/4s/5s. Lowered cooldown from 5s to 2.5s.

##### Ranger

* Rangers felt frustratingly undertuned. To help highlight what the ranger is capable of, it is receiving steep adjustments to the functionality of its primary attack. Also, more raw power is being given to Flurry of Arrows to make it feel more relevant to the kit.
* Bow and Arrow: Movement speed penalty is now reduced by 5% with every level of this ability, from 50% initially down to 25%. Lowered cast time from .05s to instant. Reduced rate of fire penalty while moving from 50% to 25%. Increased projectile speed from 8 to 9 units per second.
* Flurry of Arrows: No longer blocks other skills from being used. Now does 30/40/50 physical damage per arrow, instead of using the damage from your current “Bow and Arrow” rank.
* Twinned Arrows: Now seeks targets more accurately.

##### Sorcerer

* Sorcerer has an established identity as a room clearer and a billiards-like gameplay aspect. Its changes here are minor, relative to that of the Thief and Ranger. The focus is instead on quality of life changes, as opposed to direct damage tuning. With so much more accuracy in its Frost Nova projectiles, the number of them is being reduced slightly as compensation.
* Frost Shard: Projectile speed increased. Reworked this ability’s ricocheting function. When it bounces, it now seeks out a target instead of bouncing perpendicularly. Moreover, ricocheting grants bonus maximum range.
* Frost Nova: Lowered amount of projectiles from 13/16/19/22 to 13/15/17/19. When the projectiles bounce, they now seek out a target.
* Orb of Winter: Now bounces instead of disintegrating when hitting a boss, mini-boss, or construct.

##### Minor Class Changes

* Wizard’s Blast Wave no longer triggers its cooldown when used without mana.
* The aim on some enemy skills should now be appropriately affected by the Confusion debuff.
* Paladin Whirlwind now has a new animation.

##### Miscellaneous Fixes and Changes

* Fixed map rendering for different ui_scales.
* Calculation for life steal, gold gain, and ore gain now follow the “roll_round” algorithm. (For example, if a character has 2.5% lifesteal and hits a target for 60 damage, it has a 50% chance to heal for 1 and a 50% chance to heal for 2.)
* Lowered enemy NG+ armor scaling slightly.
* Enemies now get slowed when hit by melee attacks.
* Enemies now more readily switch aggro between players.
* Final boss now has more hp & armor, and faster timing between stomps.
* Fixed some healing abilities which unintentionally scaled with buffs that modified %max health.
* Fixed breakables sometimes being indestructible for off host players.
* Fixed a lot of connection lost issues (related to improved net code).
* Chests and secret corridors now only give duplicate items at the expected rarity, instead of a different rarity, when all items in the respective pool have been exhausted.

#### Patch 66 (26 March 2018)

* Fixed a cheat that allowed farming massive amounts of ore and gold
* Fix for not being rewarded a kill count on the armory boss
* Added ui_chat_scale/ui_chat_width console variables
Post edited March 26, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
80 Days
Patch 1.16.1g (26 March 2018)

Unity 5.6 minor version update
Several bug fixes
Several optimisations to smooth out the frame rate a bit
macOS version is now a universal executable (adding support for 64-bit ahead of Apple's deprecation of 32-bit support in the next macOS release)