It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please update your bookmarks if you use any of my files:

My GOG.com Files - https://goo.gl/5rlf4D
high rated
Instead of a 'mini-update', this is more of a 'micro-update' to begin the week:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· STRAFE

STRAFE has probably changed

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* OSX 10.9.0 or later *TO* Recommended system requirements: 10.9 or later, Processor: Core i5 2.9ghz, Memory: 8GB RAM, Graphics: GeForce GT 750M, Storage: 3 GB available space, Mouse, Keyboard
immi101: it would be much better if GOG provided filename + md5 checksum in the API information, that would allow to detect these "silent" updates reliably.
I remember checksums being requested since I've joined GOG, probably long before that, and we still don't have them. Not that such "silent" updates should be done in any case, though.

muntdefems: You're absolutely right. I got it wrong yesterday, I'm sorry. The change from en3installer4 to en3installer5 for the Linux installer did indeed took place on May 23rd. And MaGog did capture that change, so she's not the one to blame.

The reason I didn't report that change is because, as I said yesterday, the download link is the only thing that changed for the Linux installer (file size and version remaining the same), and my script is currently ignoring such changes. I used to think these kind of updates were spurious and that, even though the link changed, the file was still the same. As it seems this is not the case, so I'll modify my script in order to also report these cases from now on. Sorry for the inconvenience and any missed file updates. :S
No need to feel sorry! Thanks to your and mrkgnao's work I could catch so many updates. And even in this case I did not miss an update as I mostly check all files of a game when any file update is reported.

muntdefems: In fact, I was aware that sometimes the file sizes reported by both APIs (the one providing limited info for all GOG games, and the one providing full info for GOG games that you own) didn't agree, and I'd bet the file size did change after the May 23rd update (can anyone confirm it, please?) but the 'limited API' didn't record it.
It always helps to understand what's going on. :) Thanks!

Unfortunately GOG's API seems to make it hard to access essential information. And the level of inconsistency and errors in updates doesn't make it easier. :(
muntdefems: Instead of a 'mini-update', this is more of a 'micro-update' to begin the week:
I don't say this enough, but thank you for these updates.
WinterSnowfall: Ok, thanks for letting us know. What I saw was a build for Windows, and it clearly has a version linked to it (1.0), whereas previous builds did not, so it's most likely (1) a Galaxy-only change ;).
Thiev: There will be more of these to come. Those are indeed internal / online only changes, not even an 'updates' per se. We need to slowly migrate titles to newer structure, so any that future builds require less manual work.
Does this have anything to do with Galaxy.dll?
Will it cause compatibility problems like in New Vegas even in games that still have WinXP support as of now?
Klumpen0815: Does this have anything to do with Galaxy.dll?
Will it cause compatibility problems like in New Vegas even in games that still have WinXP support as of now?
No.
immi101: it would be much better if GOG provided filename + md5 checksum in the API information, that would allow to detect these "silent" updates reliably.
eiii: I remember checksums being requested since I've joined GOG, probably long before that, and we still don't have them. Not that such "silent" updates should be done in any case, though.
we do have checksums (except for the extras). They are just not part of the public API.
You need to be logged in, own the game and start a download to get them.
I am fairly sure gogrepo and lgogdownloader make use of them.

But in their current form the checksums are unusable for scripts that run over the whole catalogue.
muntdefems: Instead of a 'mini-update', this is more of a 'micro-update' to begin the week
It may have been a "micro-update" to begin with, but you're going to need your helper for the next one if all I'm seeing in the Galaxy APIs realm are actual updates :). I'll get some doggy treats ready.
immi101: we do have checksums (except for the extras). They are just not part of the public API.
You need to be logged in, own the game and start a download to get them.
I am fairly sure gogrepo and lgogdownloader make use of them.
You are right, lgogdownloader uses them. But they are not available for all files. And as you say, they are not accessible without owning the games.
Victor Vran: the mac pkg file gives me 404, please check.
high rated
The Long Journey Home was updated yesterday (without notification, sigh)
Patch 1.17.14738 (05 June 2017)

- proper aliens on com screen, i.e., texture at high resolution
- fixed docking triggers for Cueddhaest starport and black market
- fixed a Glukkt that insisted on intercepting the player
- fixed ruin location dialog
- fixed Mizzurani ship not reacting to attacks properly
- fixed Glukkt loan shark
- improved starport model selection
- German translation improved
- achievements fixed
- proper underwater lighting on Earth
- improve Mission Forecast heuristic and include lander devices and device status into evaluation
- improve velocity vector calculation on surface entry
- add main menu button: open Tutorial video playlists on Youtube, German or English with subtitle according to language selection
- New Mode: Story Mode
- Reduced planetary difficulty conditions
- More abundant galactic resources
- Resources worth more in trade and for ship repair/maintenance
- Increased Lander strength
- Reduced impact/heat/environmental/drilling damage in the Lander
- Reduced fuel consumption in the Lander
- Enemies cannot lock player into Encounter
- Aliens offer more credits and more generous deals in trade
- Reduced flyover damage in event of failed orbit
- Greatly reduced pirate presence
- Larger orbit window
- Explorer mode renamed “Adventure Mode”
- Devices now require timed button press to uninstall/destroy
- Can now jump back to same system if required
- Lander roation speed and thruster agility increased
- Reduced pirate presence
- Native fullscreen mode
- Many bug-fixes and scripting tweaks
muntdefems: Instead of a 'mini-update', this is more of a 'micro-update' to begin the week
WinterSnowfall: It may have been a "micro-update" to begin with, but you're going to need your helper for the next one if all I'm seeing in the Galaxy APIs realm are actual updates :). I'll get some doggy treats ready.
Ooops... I was so tired yesterday night that I didn't even touch the PC at home. I was about to run the script now, but since MaGog will refresh in a little over an hour I think I'll just wait and report everything in one go. I guess my helper will cope with the extra work, I haven't needed it that much ever since MaGog went into Legacy Mode. :\
high rated
Here they go!

Games included in this batch:

· Age of Decadence, The
· Broken Age: The Complete Adventure
· EVERSPACE
· Factorio [In Dev]
· Full Throttle Remastered
· Hand of Fate
· Kerbal Space Program
· Rogue Wizards
· Silver Case, The
· Victor Vran
· Victor Vran: Fractured Worlds [DLC]
· Victor Vran: Motörhead - Through the Ages [DLC]
· Wing Commander™ 1+2
· Zombasite

[Part 1 of 3]

A game has probably been added: Victor Vran: Fractured Worlds [DLC]

A game has probably been added: Victor Vran: Motörhead - Through the Ages [DLC]

Age of Decadence, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.6.0.0001 --- File name: patch_the_age_of_decadence_1.5.0.70_(11080)_to_1.6.0.0001_(12535).exe --- File size: 38.4 MB --- Date: Tue 06 Jun 2017 08:14:58 GMT --- Version: 11080 -> 12535

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File name *FROM* setup_the_age_of_decadence_32_1.5.0.70_(11080).exe *TO* setup_the_age_of_decadence_32_1.6.0.0001_(12535).exe --- Size has not changed (1.1 GB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 06 Apr 2017 16:56:22 GMT *TO* Tue 06 Jun 2017 08:19:46 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.5.0.70 *TO* 1.6.0.0001

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File name *FROM* setup_the_age_of_decadence_64_1.5.0.70_(11080).exe *TO* setup_the_age_of_decadence_64_1.6.0.0001_(12535).exe --- Size has not changed (1.1 GB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 06 Apr 2017 17:06:23 GMT *TO* Tue 06 Jun 2017 08:22:31 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.5.0.70 *TO* 1.6.0.0001

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.6.0.2 (06 June 2017)

Improvements
- Added option to increase font size.
- Tweaked several fights to acomodate DR mechanics better.
- Updated item descriptions with how to use hints from DR.
- Improved interaction with Maadoran merchants, including camera and visual preview of the special items.
- Added special and scoped crossbows schematics to ranged trader in Maadoran.
- Added option to fast travel back to Glabrio after fight in TG7.
- You can buy the stone amulet from the old man in the abyss.
- Added courtesan portrait in TG6.
- Minor fixes and improvements to the Mountain Monastery.
- Added hotkey to Wait command (T).
- Changed hotkey for camera center to (V) and button in the bottom right corner.

Balance Changes
- Axe passive changed to extra critical strike damage.
- SP cost increased to 5-10-10-20-20-30-30-35-40. Increased SP rewards.
- Lowered poison effect to 3-4-5-6-7 from 3-5-7-9-11.
- Increased potent poison modifier to 4 from 2.
- Tweaked Zagros armor and helmet stats.
- Added more gold to the arena vendor.
- Reduced bleeding from blades whirlwind to 3 damage from 4.

Fixes
- Fixed issue with Carrinas breaking the siege after it has been broken with the airship.
- Fixed issues with Daratan Liegeman and other ranks.
- Fixed issue with duplicated weapons in shorty inventory.
- Fixed restorative liniment appearing as healing salve (strong).
- Fixed acid HP damage.
- Fixed extra combat SP in any Maadoran combat after fighting the gate thugs with the mercenary.
- Fixed too big font size in belt slot.
- Fixed lacked of floor collision in tower elevator.
- Fixed missing gold and weight text in alchemy screen.
- Fixed issue with TG and AG ambushes not triggering correctly.
- Fixed issue with breaking the siege with the airship and the TG questline.
(Full changelog)

Broken Age: The Complete Adventure has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* broken_age_2.4.0.16.dmg *TO* broken_age_the_complete_adventure_en_2.5.0.18.pkg --- Size has not changed (2.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 29 Feb 2016 16:58:24 GMT *TO* Tue 06 Jun 2017 10:55:45 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.4 (gog-16) *TO* 2.4 (gog-18)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch hotfix 2 (06 June 2017) [MacOS]

- minor fix for a cutscene
(Full changelog)

EVERSPACE has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.0.7.32541 [Windows] --- File size: 39.0 MB --- Version: 12251 -> 12447

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.6.32482 *TO* 1.0.7.32541

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (3.7 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.6.32482 *TO* 1.0.7.32541

[NO CHANGELOG]

Factorio [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.17 [Linux]

* File removed: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.17 [Mac OS X]

* File removed: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.17 [Windows]

* File added: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.18 [Linux] --- File size: 583.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.18 [Mac OS X] --- File size: 588.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.18 [Windows] --- File size: 603.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.15.18 [Experimental build] (5th June 2017)
The full changelog can be viewed at: https://forums.factorio.com/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=f3efb8b0aaca846ab439c0e04006f2b3
(Full changelog)

Full Throttle Remastered has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size: 4.4 GB --- Version: 1.1.879806

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Update (06 June 2017)

- OS X version added
(Full changelog)

Hand of Fate has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, English

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File name: setup_hand_of_fate_1.3.18_(12446).exe --- File size: 729.7 KB --- Date: Fri 02 Jun 2017 15:10:26 GMT --- Version: 1.3.18

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File name: setup_hand_of_fate_1.3.18_(12446)-1.bin --- File size: 1.5 GB --- Date: Fri 02 Jun 2017 15:10:20 GMT --- Version: 1.3.18

* File changed: DLC: Wildcards: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* dlc_hand_of_fate_wildcards_2.12.0.18.pkg *TO* dlc_handoffatewildcards_en_1_3_15__loc__12446.pkg --- File size *FROM* 21.5 KB *TO* 17.5 KB --- Date *FROM* Fri 27 May 2016 13:17:10 GMT *TO* Fri 02 Jun 2017 14:32:39 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.3.7 (gog-18) *TO* 1.3.18

* File changed: DLC: Wildcards: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_hand_of_fate_dlc_wildcards_2.3.0.7.exe *TO* setup_hand_of_fate_wildcards_1.3.18_(12446).exe --- File size *FROM* 8.0 MB *TO* 4.5 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 15 Dec 2015 11:11:45 GMT *TO* Fri 02 Jun 2017 15:08:39 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.3.7 (gog-7) *TO* 1.3.18

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File name *FROM* gog_hand_of_fate_2.11.0.14.sh *TO* gog_hand_of_fate_2.12.0.15.sh --- Size has not changed (1.6 GB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 09 Mar 2017 12:36:20 GMT *TO* Tue 06 Jun 2017 10:45:08 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.3.15 (gog-14) *TO* 1.3.16 (gog-15)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* hand_of_fate_2.12.0.18.pkg *TO* hand_of_fate_en_1_3_15__loc__12446.pkg --- Size has not changed (1.6 GB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 27 May 2016 13:20:12 GMT *TO* Fri 02 Jun 2017 14:32:36 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.3.10 (gog-8) *TO* 1.3.18

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.3.16 (06 June 2017)

- New content available for Chinese speaking players; includes a culturalized storyline, Chinese voiceovers and a localized script.
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 2 of 3]

Kerbal Space Program has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Mac OS X installer, Chinese --- File size: 782.0 MB --- Version: 1.3.0.1804

* File added: Mac OS X installer, Japanese --- File size: 763.0 MB --- Version: 1.3.0.1804

* File added: Mac OS X installer, Russian --- File size: 708.0 MB --- Version: 1.3.0.1804

* File added: Mac OS X installer, Spanish --- File size: 713.0 MB --- Version: 1.3.0.1804

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 750.0 MB *TO* 713.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.2.2 (gog-18) *TO* 1.3.0.1804

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.3 (6 June 2017) [macOS]

- Missing update and localizations for the OS X version
(Full changelog)

Rogue Wizards has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 132.0 MB *TO* 113.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.312 *TO* 1.2.369

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 119.0 MB *TO* 126.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.312 (gog-2) *TO* 1.2.369

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 1.2.369 (05th June 2017)

Major Changes
- 4 new endless gauntlet dungeons now appear in story mode, these gauntlet dungeons are run with your current character
- A revive potion is now for sale at the supply shop that will automatically revive you from death (carry limit 1)
- After beating the final boss players are now returned to town where they can continue to level up their character, vendors, and run town gauntlets
- Level cap upped to 800
- The UI to abandon the current quest is now more obvious off the home menu as "Return to Town"
- Epic chests can now occur in dungeons
- Default game speed now 150% range now goes from 100% to 200%

Minor Changes
- Player allies now ignore invisible actors for combat
- Increased chance of champions
- First miniboss now has half as much health in the Adira quest
- A new UI is now present on the minimap and full map showing the status of the level awards (kill all enemies, open all treasure, disarm all traps)
- Minimap now goes translucent when in combat mode
- A brief death ceremony is now played when you die that darkens the screen and possibily uses a revive potion
- Completely removed the stack split UI when selling items to vendors, it's just not needed
- Added VSync settings to desktiop video UI and device settings file
- Player now speaks inventory full message when can't pickup item on ground
- Upon death, screen decals (mud splats) are now cleared
- Added particle system to cosmic backdrop
- Socketing items now does inventry floaty text
- Sockets now display a colored glow around the socket when occupied
- Socketed now displays with the item rarity if the item has been socketed with another object
- A dialog bubble message now explains that level boss warping behavior is enabled the first time it happens after player death at a boss
- Pet UI is now exclusively when entering a dungeon and is now larger and contains question marks for pet information
- Stairs up/down are now light by lights based on analogous floor colors to make them stand out more
- Changed portal minimap image to a star and slightly refactored how color selection is done to be more flexible
- Players now start with a revive potion from the first dungeon loot drop
- Revive and health potions are now dropped on the ground if the player needs them on the last level of the blacksmith and ice wizard quests as a hand holding technique to help so that players don't die at that point in the game
- Added new combat quality for ice wizard boss used only in story mode with uses a 15x health multiplier instead of a 30x
- Increased stack size for vendor upgrade resources

Framework and fixes
- Fixed a rare case that would cause save games to not load if you killed Hosperak with the last dagger of a stack
- Optimized to save a ton of memory at runtime
- Fixed possible blocking dialog at last boss battle due to boss death ceremony being active at the same time as some quest dialog triggerd by low boss health
- Fixed barrels spawning in the place the player will arrive in the intro dungeon
- Disable log deletion on app version change
- Increase log file size to 5mb
- Fixed descructibles spawning in blackout areas
- Hallucinations no longer contribute to enemies and actors count properties
- Upgraded to Unity 5.6
(Full changelog)

Silver Case, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 3.6 GB *TO* 3.9 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.107 (gog-1) *TO* 1.10

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File size *FROM* 27.0 MB *TO* 1.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.01 (gog-3) *TO* 1.10

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size *FROM* 3.2 GB *TO* 3.6 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.01 (gog-3) *TO* 1.10

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.10 (05 June 2017)

- Transmitter: Added the scenario "White Out"
- Scenario written by Goichi Suda
- Illustrations by Takashi Miyamoto
- Placebo: Added the scenario "Yami"
- Scenario written by Masahi Ooka
- Illustrations by Masaki Ikeda
- New Song Remix
- Menu Selection Screen Music Remix: Akira Yamaoka & Erika Ito
- New tracks made for the new scenarios
- Transmitter: Sayaka Baian's New Design
- Fully remade movies. Cast: Arisa Matsunaga
- It is possible to switch between the original version and the remastered version in the graphic settings.
- Comic Beam Cover and inside illustration has been refreshed
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 3 of 3]

Victor Vran has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 2.07

* File removed: Patch 2.07 [Linux]

* File removed: Patch 2.07 build 160919

* File removed: Patch 2.07 build 161025

* File removed: Patch 2.07 build 161025 [Linux]

* File added: DLC: Fractured Worlds: Linux installer, English --- File size: 240.0 MB --- Version: 2.07 (DCU)

* File added: DLC: Fractured Worlds: Windows installer, English --- File size: 223.0 MB --- Version: 2.07 (DCU)

* File added: DLC: Motörhead - Through the Ages: Linux installer, English --- File size: 805.0 MB --- Version: 2.07 (DCU)

* File added: DLC: Motörhead - Through the Ages: Windows installer, English --- File size: 782.0 MB --- Version: 2.07 (DCU)

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File name *FROM* gog_victor_vran_2.11.0.13.sh *TO* gog_victor_vran_2.12.0.14.sh --- File size *FROM* 4.0 GB *TO* 4.1 GB --- Date *FROM* Tue 25 Oct 2016 16:52:55 GMT *TO* Tue 06 Jun 2017 05:26:07 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.07 161025 (gog-13) *TO* 2.07 (DCU)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name has not changed (victor_vran_en_2.15.0.38.pkg) --- File size *FROM* 4.0 GB *TO* 4.2 GB --- Date *FROM* Tue 25 Oct 2016 18:01:14 GMT *TO* Mon 05 Jun 2017 16:46:55 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.07 161025 (gog-38) *TO* 2.07 161025

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- File name *FROM* setup_victor_vran_2.12.0.18.exe *TO* setup_victor_vran_2.07_(dcu)_(12520).exe --- File size *FROM* 32.3 MB *TO* 714.4 KB --- Date *FROM* Wed 21 Sep 2016 16:13:20 GMT *TO* Mon 05 Jun 2017 17:20:01 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.07 build 160919 (gog-18) *TO* 2.07 (DCU)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- File name *FROM* setup_victor_vran_2.12.0.18-1.bin *TO* setup_victor_vran_2.07_(dcu)_(12520)-1.bin --- File size *FROM* 3.9 GB *TO* 4.0 GB --- Date *FROM* Wed 21 Sep 2016 16:22:58 GMT *TO* Mon 05 Jun 2017 17:19:40 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.07 build 160919 (gog-18) *TO* 2.07 (DCU)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- File name *FROM* setup_victor_vran_2.12.0.18-2.bin *TO* setup_victor_vran_2.07_(dcu)_(12520)-2.bin --- File size *FROM* 218.8 MB *TO* 85.2 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 21 Sep 2016 16:13:42 GMT *TO* Mon 05 Jun 2017 17:19:45 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.07 build 160919 (gog-18) *TO* 2.07 (DCU)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 2.07 (DCU) (06th June 2017
Please note: Due to internal technical difficulties, this update and the Fractured Worlds and Motörhead - Through the Ages DLCs are currently only available for macOS via the GOG Galaxy client. We are working to resolve these issues and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

- Adds compatibility for the Fractured Worlds and Motörhead - Through the Ages DLCs
(Full changelog)

Wing Commander™ 1+2 has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Wing Commander 1: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* wing_commander_1_2.0.0.9.dmg *TO* wing_commander_en_1_0_12517.pkg --- File size *FROM* 77.1 MB *TO* 94.1 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 26 Feb 2015 16:24:31 GMT *TO* Mon 05 Jun 2017 13:58:50 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0

[NO CHANGELOG]

Zombasite has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (306.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.011 *TO* 1.013

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 306.0 MB *TO* 307.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.011 *TO* 1.013

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (400.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.011 *TO* 1.013

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.013 (05th June 2017)

- fixed not being able to get back out of secret levels (BlastProcessing)

Patch 1.012

- now cache monster models a bit better (hopefully less loading pauses)
- now when run out of potion that is in a use slot it will automatically switch to best potion available
- items that are available to spawn at max level don't fade out their chances at higher levels now
- fixed NPCs not being able to be infected
- fixed infected npcs not turning into zombies
- now a quest gets generated when npc changes to ghost, demon, death knight, lich, or zombie
- fixed a rare projectile related crash (made Skill a SafeClass and _skill in projectile a SafePtr)
- fixed not getting new clan members from rescue quests some times (Zombasite)
- added 5% stat inflation to rupture armor
- cursed characters can now use any doors and guards (they don't need to be cursed) (DrJoeFitz)
- now attacking inanimate monsters (evil altars, machines, totems, etc) makes noise (alerts, ambushes, etc)
- fixed Warboss health multiplier (was 1.0 is supposed to be 11.0) (Destro*)
- bags can now have magic modifiers (Jackrel)
- now secret gates are marked on map when used
- clans now try to change their doors, guards, and relics less often
- made clans save their money a little bit more by increasing IgnoreMinGuardBoostMult from 3.0 to 4.0
- fixed fire ward giving fire imbued instead of minor fire imbued (Destro*)
- fixed Death Mark not triggering correctly (AndyTheMessengerRobot)
- fixed life steal proc on weapons
- now make sure NPC reward for logistics win is not a vendor (cfiend)
- added 5% inflation to riposte stun time (Throwback)
- decreased spawn chances of negative npc traits from 0.75 to 0.65
- now if multiple overrides of same database entry, last one loaded is first used
- can now see long messages when dead
- fixed some braziers in cave 4 that couldn't be turned on/off
- added mushroom level modifier prefix name - Mushroomy
- made jars have less health
- fixed ghost world modifier not working correctly
- changed save version to 213
- changed PROTOCOL_VERSION to 64
- fixed battles ending earlier than they should
- now play item sound when a monster picks up an item
- now monsters that pick up items will drop them when they die
- dark elf assassins will now pick up and use daggers
- dark elf wizards will now pick up and use wands
- now an option to hide eliminated clans on the relations screen
- now show relations, show treaties, and hide eliminated options save properly
- more torch light flickers now
- monsters no longer hide in towns
- now much cheaper to search for bounty hunters
- made r_effects affect swipes also
- now if you decline a treasure map quest, you can get it again from your bulletin board
- Death Mark can now stack 3 times
- fixed a bug where you couldn't drop an item that you can't equip onto a bag to put it in the bag (Fulano5321)
- removed 2715x1527 resolution on Windows and Mac builds (just causes problems)
- fixed a crash when using reloadMenus and you have menus that have been overridden by a mod or expansion
- no longer announce quests at the very beginning of a world
- no longer start tornadoes in fake levels
- tripled tornado chances in storms
- added noise machine town to zombie town attack connection quest text
- now menus can specify music database entry instead of a direct sound file
- now using an attack skill on an object like a locked chest and out of mana will drop down to basic attack correctly
- fixed a problem temporarily losing skills on items when they level up (loopax)
- now when delete a character clear selected item (Destro*)
- bulletin boards can no longer be target of kill monsters quests (Mnemovore)
(Full changelog)

Now go and enjoy the sale! :D