It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Syndicate has been upgraded to Syndicate Plus, including the expansion pack American Revolt. With no flag whatsoever about the update.

EDIT: Also, Dungeon Keeper has been upgraded to Dungeon Keeper Gold. So this means we have all the Bullfrog expansions already?
Post edited September 27, 2013 by Ghildrean
Ghildrean: Syndicate has been upgraded to Syndicate Plus, including the expansion pack American Revolt. With no flag whatsoever about the update.
It will probably get an announcement shortly.
Ghildrean: Syndicate has been upgraded to Syndicate Plus, including the expansion pack American Revolt. With no flag whatsoever about the update.

EDIT: Also, Dungeon Keeper has been upgraded to Dungeon Keeper Gold. So this means we have all the Bullfrog expansions already?
And Magic Carpet Plus ;) But as Crosmando said it should be officially announced soon :)

And Magic Carpet to MC Plus.

edit: ninja'd
Post edited September 27, 2013 by triock
Nice! And yeah, expect a news item.

As for Rise of the Triad, I would rather update my backup copy than download a patch anyway. I'm on unlimited 50mbits though, I could see why others would disagree.

Not unless they also did Populous: The Beginning.
Ring Runner also got an updated installer it seems.

staticblast: Not unless they also did Populous: The Beginning.
http://www.gog.com/game/populous_the_beginning
staticblast: Not unless they also did Populous: The Beginning.
JudasIscariot: http://www.gog.com/game/populous_the_beginning
You're a darling!
Gamecards for Populous and Populous: The Beginning now indicate that addons are included. The Promised Lands for Populous and Undiscovered Worlds for The Beginning. No visible change on Populous 2's gamecard, so far.
Nergal01: Gamecards for Populous and Populous: The Beginning now indicate that addons are included. The Promised Lands for Populous and Undiscovered Worlds for The Beginning. No visible change on Populous 2's gamecard, so far.
And therefore only Populous: The Final Frontier and Populous II: The Challenge Games are uncertain now. Personally, I will be more than satisfied even if we don't get those two :D
Nergal01: Gamecards for Populous and Populous: The Beginning now indicate that addons are included. The Promised Lands for Populous and Undiscovered Worlds for The Beginning. No visible change on Populous 2's gamecard, so far.
Ghorpm: And therefore only Populous: The Final Frontier and Populous II: The Challenge Games are uncertain now. Personally, I will be more than satisfied even if we don't get those two :D
The Final Frontier and The Challenge Games were only released for Amiga, so there are no DOS versions available.
Ghorpm: And therefore only Populous: The Final Frontier and Populous II: The Challenge Games are uncertain now. Personally, I will be more than satisfied even if we don't get those two :D
Ghildrean: The Final Frontier and The Challenge Games were only released for Amiga, so there are no DOS versions available.
Whoa, I didn't know that! Thanks for clarification!
Ghorpm: Whoa, I didn't know that! Thanks for clarification!
Yeah, "Powermonger", another Bullfrog game of that era, also got an Amiga-only expansion which gave the game a WWI skin.
New update for Zafehouse Diaries -
https://secure.gog.com/forum/zafehouse_diaries/zafehouse_diaries_patch_121_is_now_available_for_download/post1
Post edited September 27, 2013 by triock