It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
From MaGog's logs for 26 March:

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Master of Orion: Collector's Edition [In Dev], all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 42 (gog-4) ***TO*** 42.6.0.5.1702 (gog-5)

[Complements the earlier Windows update.]
Loenas: Judas, can you please check what happened with the Russian Agatha Christie DMG?
It was removed in the last update, the download now gives the English/French version instead.
JudasIscariot: Fixed, thank you :)
Thanks for the quick fix!

I have another one for you:
Beneath a Steel Sky has 5 different DMGs for languages, but there is only one file each for Linux and Windows.
A couple of days ago, there were at least two each (english + french). Please check!
Loenas: Thanks for the quick fix!

Beneath a Steel Sky has 5 different DMGs for languages, but there is only one file each for Linux and Windows.
A couple of days ago, there were at least two each (english + french). Please check!
I have 5 languages to chose from in my library and also in GOG downloader listing (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish) so maybe I am looking at the wrong thing or Judas has already fixed the issue.

The Win and Linux versions should have all the languages in one. Looking into this atm.

JudasIscariot: The Win and Linux versions should have all the languages in one. Looking into this atm.
The Win version has them all - including a language selector to change between them.(Not able to test Linux - Judas to the rescue)
Post edited March 27, 2016 by MarkoH01
JudasIscariot: The Win and Linux versions should have all the languages in one. Looking into this atm.
MarkoH01: The Win version has them all - including a language selector to change between them.(Not able to test Linux - Judas to the rescue)
All the languages available are selectable via ScummVM after running the start.sh script :) I just checked on my home Linux install so all is good :)
MarkoH01: The Win version has them all - including a language selector to change between them.(Not able to test Linux - Judas to the rescue)
All three OS have all five languages languages listed in the GOG library drop-down menu.

However, in Windows and Linux all five languages point to the same file, a single multilingual installer, whereas in Mac they point to five different files, each a monolingual installer. This difference is what Loenas was asking about.

The way GOG presents its installers make it impossible to detect the difference without attempting to download the files. MaGog shows the difference more clearly, I believe:
[url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=722&scp=gdspurio&dsp=iD&ord=&flt=tcs~beneath+a+ste~&opt=n]http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=722&scp=gdspurio&dsp=iD&ord=&flt=tcs~beneath+a+ste~&opt=n[/url]
Win and Linux show one file (English+French+German+Italian+Spanish). Mac shows five.

Hope this clarifies the Judas-Loenas dialogue.
Post edited March 27, 2016 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: All three OS have all five languages languages listed in the GOG library drop-down menu.
However, in Windows and Linux all five languages point to the same file, a single multilingual installer, whereas in Mac they point to five different files, each a monolingual installer. This difference is what Loenas was asking about.
The way GOG presents its installers make it impossible to detect the difference without attempting to download the files. MaGog shows the difference more clearly, I believe:
[url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=722&scp=gdspurio&dsp=iD&ord=&flt=tcs~beneath+a+ste~&opt=n]http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=722&scp=gdspurio&dsp=iD&ord=&flt=tcs~beneath+a+ste~&opt=n[/url]
Win and Linux show one file (English+French+German+Italian+Spanish). Mac shows five.
Hope this clarifies the Judas-Loenas dialogue.
Ah, thank you for clearing this up. I only looked at the shown link and did not attempt to download the files.
From MaGog's logs for 27 March:

NOTE! CHANGED Wing Commander™ 3 Heart of the Tiger™, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: German, French ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English. Text only: French
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 27 March:

NOTE! CHANGED Wing Commander™ 3 Heart of the Tiger™, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: German, French ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English. Text only: French
It was about time. The German dub for Wing Commander III is one of the best a German version of a game ever got.
JudasIscariot: All the languages available are selectable via ScummVM after running the start.sh script :) I just checked on my home Linux install so all is good :)
Thank you, that's good to know! Sorry for the false alarm.
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 29 March:

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Fear Equation, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 2.0.0 (gog-7) ***TO*** 2.0.1 (gog-8)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Fear Equation, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 2.0.0 (gog-7) ***TO*** 2.0.1 (gog-8)

NOTE! CHANGED Fear Equation, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1452681468.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 2.0.1 (29th March 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: (Salvation) Investigating a wanderer would cause the game to stop working correctly.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: (Blockade) An issue with Blockade victory that could cause the game to stop working correctly.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: (Blockade) Enemies getting stuck after a successful negotiation attempt.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: (Blockade) A few issues with weapons not firing when they should during Blockade resolution.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: (Blockade) The alarm sound continuing to play after a military defeat.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: Screen flash effect not working on systems running DirectX 9.

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Flame in the Flood, The, all_files, Patch 1.0.004 (gog-4) [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** (gog-3 -> (gog-4)

[Possibly complements earlier changes and [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post12317]here. Curious piecemeal update.]

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Subterrain [Upcoming], all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1058 22 Mar 2016 (gog-3) ***TO*** 1062 (gog-4)

NOTE! CHANGED Subterrain [Upcoming], changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1458642293.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1062 (29th March 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed : Audio issue with mine ambient sounds.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed : Possible bug with empty slots being available after right clicking to move the items into the inventory when inventory was full. This will cause bug with the system where it doesn't expect this to happen.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed : Possible infection not increasing after reducing it by killing mobs.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed : Initial infection level being zero for prison start.

[Funny to see upcoming games being patched.]

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Victor Vran, downloadables, Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Czech+French+German+Hungarian+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish (part 1 of 2) (no change in name; Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:01:18 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 22 Mar 2016 12:55:08 GMT; 35,396,864 ***TO*** 35,396,888)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Victor Vran, downloadables, Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Czech+French+German+Hungarian+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish (part 2 of 2) (no change in name; Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:20:59 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 22 Mar 2016 13:26:13 GMT; 4,067,788,098 ***TO*** 4,067,788,625)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Victor Vran, downloadables, Patch 2.06 build 160314 (no change in name; Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:01:31 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 22 Mar 2016 12:55:18 GMT; 124,478,352 ***TO*** 124,478,344)

[Probably a change from 22 March detected by MaGog only now (as part of her slow (30 games every 6 hours) scan of my library). This change would have gone undetected had I not owned the game. No changelog.]

NOTE! CHANGED title: Forced Showdown [Upcoming] ***TO*** FORCED SHOWDOWN [Upcoming]

NOTE! CHANGED FORCED SHOWDOWN [Upcoming], features: Single-player, Controller support ***TO*** Single-player
Day of the Tentacle Remastered has been updated:

Patch 1.1.10 (Windows) / 1.1.11 (OS X) (29 March 2016)

Audio - attempt at addressing the reported audio corruption issue. The development team has not been able to reproduce this problem but we are attempting to work around it based on the information provided by players.
Audio - on Windows fixed a minor timing issue leading to slightly delayed music looping.
Concept art - fixed a bug where art numbered 140-144 would sometimes not unlock depending on how a puzzle was solved.
Controls - added support for '+/=' key to modify subtitle text speed to go along with '-' key.
OSX - fixed a crash when opening the bonus menu while set to German language.
Windows - fixed a crash when running the game under a Windows username that uses "wide" characters.
Windows - fixed a similar issue when the game install path contains wide characters. - - This fixes a crash on launch when using a Japanese username, for example.
high rated
NEXUS: THE JUPITER INCIDENT has been updated:

Patch 1.02 (29 March 2016)
This update adds support for the following languages:
English (audio + text)
French (text only)
Italian (text only)
German (audio + text)
Hungarian (text only)
Russian (audio + text)
ADDITIONS
Added option to use the current desktop resolution. It’s the default.
Enabled using modern monitor resolutions including Full HD.
Added correct displaying of GUI elements, briefings and subtitles with modern monitor aspect ratios: 16:9, 16:10, 21:9
Added separate field-of-view setups for different monitor aspect ratios.
Added VSync option. It’s on by default.
All available text languages are selectable from the launcher.
All available audio languages are selectable from the launcher.
Added multiplayer NAT resolver to help connecting to Internet servers.
FIXES
Removed obsolete DirectX 8 executable versions.
Fixed disappearing of the loading animation in fullscreen mode under modern OSs. Also dimming is applied to the GUI during loading.
Fixed mouse cursor latency.
Fixed lagging of NPC mission dialogs with the unpacked data files.
Fixed the issue shortcuts stop working after switching tasks with Alt+Tab.
MODDING ADDITIONS
Editor window size is configurable from mod_tools launcher.
Configured window size is independent from the fullscreen game resolution.
Nexus can be started in windowed mode from mod_tools launcher.
Nexus can be started in windowed mode with the /win command line option.
Mission Editor enables returning to main menu and load another mission.
Mission and Solar System Editor enables editing main campaign’s missions.
Published former developer tool Briefing Editor to ease altering main campaign’s mission briefing scenes.
Published former developer localization tool NexLoc to ease adding new translations.
Options saved to the user’s AppData folder instead of the registry.
MODDING FIXES
Fixed Converter crash under under modern OSs.
Editor windows startup arrangement changed, Quit buttons added.
Editors warn about unsaved changes.
Solar System Editor uses the usual solar system navigation GUI.
vanchann: NEXUS: THE JUPITER INCIDENT has been updated:
Ah so THIS is my phantom update notification - wondering why it isn't showing up?