It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: [I don't see any Mac installer in my library and I own the game. And I refreshed my library.]
JudasIscariot: And now you should. Please refresh and try agani :)
Thanks. It's there now (without a refresh).

MaGog will report in about 4-5 hours.
JudasIscariot: As soon as we get the Mac version of the 400 Days DLC, we'll roll it out for all :)
So much for my reading skills. The link listed under Mac on the GOG Downloader Link page is actually the Windows one... :)
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 23 February (part 1 of 2):
NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, all_files, Original Game: Windows installer, English (part 1/2/3 of 3), dl_ver: 3.00 (gog-13) ***TO*** 3.01 (gog-14)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, all_files, Patch 3.01 [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** 3.00 (gog-13) -> 3.01 (gog-14)
Doesn't appear to be available through Galaxy Download Extras yet, either the servers haven't sync'd yet or something else is awry. I see gog-13 showing.
ElTerprise: So much for my reading skills. The link listed under Mac on the GOG Downloader Link page is actually the Windows one... :)
It's also the case for other titles.
HypersomniacLive: It's also the case for other titles.
It is? Never noticed that until today...would be great if that would be corrected at some point.
Post edited February 24, 2016 by ElTerprise
high rated
ElTerprise: It is? Never noticed that until today...would be great if that would be corrected at some point.
I wouldn't hold my breath... but you knew I was going to say that, right? ;-)

It can be pretty confusing, but ever since I installed Adalia Fundamentals I don't bother checking the Downloader page anymore.
From MaGog's logs for 23 February:

NOTE! ADDED FILE Walking Dead: Season 2, The, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (the_walking_dead_season_2_2.0.0.3.dmg; gog-3; Mon, 22 Feb 2016 15:22:34 GMT; 3,946,991,223)

[No changelog]

NOTE! CHANGED Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries, The [Season Pass], features: Single-player ***TO*** Single-player, Achievements, Controller support
mrkgnao: [I don't see any Mac installer in my library and I own the game. And I refreshed my library.]
ElTerprise: Same here.
Interestingly enough the Mac installers for Season 1 400 Days only shows up on the GOG Downloader links page for me.
Can anyone speak to the quality of the Mac stuff I want to try some of the newer TT stuff but got burned by their Humble Bundle from a few years back.
ElTerprise: Same here.
Interestingly enough the Mac installers for Season 1 400 Days only shows up on the GOG Downloader links page for me.
cecil: Can anyone speak to the quality of the Mac stuff I want to try some of the newer TT stuff but got burned by their Humble Bundle from a few years back.
Why, did they provide a broken mac build?
Post edited February 24, 2016 by omega64
cecil: Can anyone speak to the quality of the Mac stuff I want to try some of the newer TT stuff but got burned by their Humble Bundle from a few years back.
omega64: Why, did they provide a broken mac build?
Yes several things were broken and as I recall Hector had episodes 1,3 and not 2 for Mac DRM free... mostly what annoyed me was they seemed unwilling to do much about it. I was trying to word that carefully so as to warn but also not to accuse TT of anything since I have yet to try any of the newer stuff on Mac and have to assume that it was QA tested to some degree by GOG to avoid problems.
omega64: Why, did they provide a broken mac build?
cecil: Yes several things were broken and as I recall Hector had episodes 1,3 and not 2 for Mac DRM free... mostly what annoyed me was they seemed unwilling to do much about it. I was trying to word that carefully so as to warn but also not to accuse TT of anything since I have yet to try any of the newer stuff on Mac and have to assume that it was QA tested to some degree by GOG to avoid problems.
Humble seems really inconsistent with DRM free builds anyway, putting up whatever they're given.
Sometimes zipped sometimes just files, at times a setup file. (has been a while so they might've changed)
cecil: Yes several things were broken and as I recall Hector had episodes 1,3 and not 2 for Mac DRM free... mostly what annoyed me was they seemed unwilling to do much about it. I was trying to word that carefully so as to warn but also not to accuse TT of anything since I have yet to try any of the newer stuff on Mac and have to assume that it was QA tested to some degree by GOG to avoid problems.
omega64: Humble seems really inconsistent with DRM free builds anyway, putting up whatever they're given.
Sometimes zipped sometimes just files, at times a setup file. (has been a while so they might've changed)
If borderlands went Mac on GOG I'd try it. IF I know that the puzzle agent games are stable now I'd try them. I'd love to try either of the poker games I suppose I was annoyed because their games seem fun not because they make bad games so I suppose my prior annoyance is a complement in the end ;-)
HypersomniacLive: I wouldn't hold my breath... but you knew I was going to say that, right? ;-)

It can be pretty confusing, but ever since I installed Adalia Fundamentals I don't bother checking the Downloader page anymore.
Yep ;)

Me neither - as i also use Adalia Fundamentals.
skeletonbow:
Update: The Pillars of Eternity patch 3.01 (gog-14) now shows up in Galaxy Download Extras.
Post edited February 24, 2016 by skeletonbow
From MaGog's logs for 24 February:

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, all_files, Hotfix for corrupted saves [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO***

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, all_files, Patch 3.01 [Mac OS X], dl_ver: ***TO*** 3.00 (gog-23) -> 3.01 (gog-24)

[No changelog]

NOTE! CHANGED Never Alone Arctic Collection, age_req: ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+. USK Rating: Approved for children aged 6 and above. PEGI Rating: 7+ ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+. USK Rating: Approved for children aged 6 and above. PEGI Rating: 12+ (with Violence)