It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
mrkgnao: You're right. Should have picked a different example.
I personally enjoyed the irony of it, gave me a chance to mess a bit with you. Cheers.
Post edited January 07, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
mrkgnao: You're right. Should have picked a different example.
HypersomniacLive: I personally enjoyed the irony of it, gave me a chance to mess a bit with you. Cheers.
It was a valuable lesson. Cheers.

I need to remember that my experience of GOG is markedly different from most everybody else's. I, for example, no longer see any flags on GOG's website, except by chance, since MaGog automatically clears them for me and just mentions them in passing in the log she sends to me. And obviously I don't depend on these flags for anything.
Post edited January 07, 2016 by mrkgnao
high rated
Personally I love linux update flags. Flag. Cleared. :) Surprised the Mac ones annoy folks so much. Oh well. Lots of silly stuff totally annoys me. :)

Also: ssokolow & eiii: I wasn't really talking to you. And pretty much not talking to folks that frequent this thread. I have seen enough of your posts to know that you're TCBing it. :) Just a good time, if not a good place, to throw my mission statement out there. Also, I read and enjoyed your own mission statement Stephan.
Post edited January 07, 2016 by budejovice
high rated
mrkgnao: It was a valuable lesson. Cheers.

I need to remember that my experience of GOG is markedly different from most everybody else's. I, for example, no longer see any flags on GOG's website, except by chance, since MaGog automatically clears them for me and just mentions then in passing in the log she sends to me. And obviously I don't depend on these flags for anything.
I don't either, I depend on your reports *cough* I don't get flags for a number of my games *cough*, but no pretty lady clears them for me.
Hi all,

The soundtrack will be returned to previous owners of Not A Hero: Global Megaord Edition by either the end of the day today or early tomorrow.

We apologize for the hasty removal of the soundtrack and we'll make sure that we'll handle these kind of things more efficiently and without undue stress to those who bought the DLC in good faith.

Please PM me if you have any questions :)
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

The soundtrack will be returned to previous owners of Not A Hero: Global Megaord Edition by either the end of the day today or early tomorrow.

We apologize for the hasty removal of the soundtrack and we'll make sure that we'll handle these kind of things more efficiently and without undue stress to those who bought the DLC in good faith.

Please PM me if you have any questions :)
Why remove it at all when it was promised not to do so anymore for people that already owned it?
Will the DLC go down in price as there is less content in it now?
omega64: Why remove it at all when it was promised not to do so anymore for people that already owned it?
I'm guessing it has to do with the way GOG product IDs work. They probably got an order from the dev/publisher to immediately remove it from sale and they had no way to quickly do it without pulling it from both the store and the user shelves. I'm also guessing that for the soundtrack to be available just for the users that got it before it got pulled from sale they'll have to create different product IDs for the DLC, one with the soundtrack and another without. If every extra had a unique product ID it would be very simple for them to do this, but alas the system is not built like that...
Post edited January 07, 2016 by Tannath
omega64: Why remove it at all when it was promised not to do so anymore for people that already owned it?
Tannath: I'm guessing it has to do with the way GOG product IDs work. They probably got an order from the dev/publisher to immediately remove it from sale and they had no way to quickly do it without pulling it from both the store and the user shelves. I'm also guessing that for the soundtrack to be available just for the users that got it before it got pulled from sale they'll have to create different product IDs for the DLC, one with the soundtrack and another without. If every extra had a unique product ID it would be very simple for them to do this, but alas the system is not built like that...
*sigh* You'd think that, when they implemented this new system, they'd have put together something like the "New Revision" button on Lulu.com so "Pull it immediately" would be as simple as "Click button, click to confirm, start editing without the changes affecting existing purchasers". Wasn't that the whole point of this change?
Tannath: I'm guessing it has to do with the way GOG product IDs work. They probably got an order from the dev/publisher to immediately remove it from sale and they had no way to quickly do it without pulling it from both the store and the user shelves. I'm also guessing that for the soundtrack to be available just for the users that got it before it got pulled from sale they'll have to create different product IDs for the DLC, one with the soundtrack and another without. If every extra had a unique product ID it would be very simple for them to do this, but alas the system is not built like that...
ssokolow: *sigh* You'd think that, when they implemented this new system, they'd have put together something like the "New Revision" button on Lulu.com so "Pull it immediately" would be as simple as "Click button, click to confirm, start editing without the changes affecting existing purchasers". Wasn't that the whole point of this change?
I have no idea if this is what happened. Just a hunch...
Since they still have not included a "sort order" field in their database which would result in a proper sort order in Galaxy and the library I don't have much trust left for the people responsible for technical issues at GOG I have to confess. My experience with the tech support also were not really good. All they told me were 101 things that every amateur knows about. And in the end they could not help me and offered me a refund (which I did not take because I figured out a workaround for myself).

However: Thank you Judas for giving this statement about the removed soundtrack. Information is key to happy customers and you always deliver :)
Post edited January 07, 2016 by MarkoH01
From MaGog's logs for 7 January:

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Not a Hero, all_files, DLC: soundtrack: soundtrack (MP3)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Turok, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1.4.3 (gog-3) ***TO*** 1.4.6 (gog-6) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! CHANGED Turok, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1444038183.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch #2 1.4.6 (07 January 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed random sounds mysteriously relocating/repitching sfx
NOTE! ADD +++ Emulate the ceiling glide glitch found in original game
NOTE! ADD +++ Replaced all sounds of the game with the N64 version of the game. Quality is actually significantly better than the original 1997 PC port
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix back/exit button on joystick menu
NOTE! ADD +++ Localization for hub key plaque messages
NOTE! ADD +++ Add a fatal error call preventing crash for missing vertex attribute array support common to Win 8.1-10 default WDDM drivers missing OpenGL 2.0 support
NOTE! ADD +++ Enemies can now be blown away while in the death state
NOTE! ADD +++ Use generic spark for metal (robot) grunt subtypes when hit by knife
NOTE! ADD +++ Green blood and non-blood support (toggled in violence options)
NOTE! ADD +++ Localize extra life string
NOTE! ADD +++ GPU memory optimizations and cleaner implementation of Bloom post process
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed light scatter post process for intel chipsets
NOTE! ADD +++ Possible fix for multiple weapons showing at once
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed memory leak and flooding of nested kexParsers due to level scripts not being properly closed
NOTE! ADD +++ Refactor cheats and add unlock of infinite lives when you get max lives
NOTE! ADD +++ Support for hud opacity cvar
NOTE! ADD +++ Do not allow picking up backpacks when you already have one
NOTE! ADD +++ More fixes for preventing player from getting ejected into a room below him
NOTE! ADD +++ Don't holster weapon when entering anti-gravity areas
NOTE! ADD +++ Possible fixes to Mantis script logic
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix a problem where campaigner will not stun if he is locked in a melee cycle
NOTE! ADD +++ Special case checks for dealing with looping sounds played by sources
NOTE! ADD +++ Warp hum and waterfall sounds now loop
NOTE! ADD +++ Allow birds and monkeys be killed by particle accelerator because why not?
NOTE! ADD +++ Make some wind sounds loop
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix minigun/accelerator loop sound lock when holdstering
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix particles randomly becoming black
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixing tek arrow models
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch #1 (07 January 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Safeguard checks for initializing video. Will fall back to starting the game in windowed mode if it is unable to create a window for fullscreen mode
NOTE! ADD +++ Head bobbing options implemented
NOTE! ADD +++ Possible fix for a crash when loading a level or loading from a save file
NOTE! ADD +++ Tremor effects no longer affects the player's velocity (won't be doing short hops)
NOTE! ADD +++ Animation speeds for AI on Hard and Hardcore difficulties have been toned way down
NOTE! ADD +++ Changing the difficulty in the gameplay menu now automatically updates all active AI, where before they would change their behavior only after revisiting the level (which was a bug).
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed crash with moving platforms in level 8 bonus stage.
NOTE! ADD +++ Several minor updates to levels (wood pillars in Jungle all moves down rather than moving up. Looks silly with extended draw distance enabled as they all look like they're floating).
NOTE! ADD +++ Clamped XY coordinates in light scatter shader. This fixes very bad rendering artifacts caused by the shader in certain graphics drivers.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Head Bobbing Options
NOTE! ADD +++ This menu can be found in Options->Gameplay->Head Bobbing Options. The following options are:
NOTE! ADD +++ Head Bobbing - Toggles all bobbing while walking/running on ground and jumping.
NOTE! ADD +++ Turn Bobbing - Toggles the rolling of the view camera when turning (on land and in water).
NOTE! ADD +++ Adjust View To Slopes - Toggles your view being aligned to the floor surface that you're standing on.
NOTE! ADD +++ Underwater Bobbing - Toggles all bobbing related to being on water and underwater.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ AI Updates
NOTE! ADD +++ The timing on how long it takes for AI to respawn has been heavily re-factored now. It will take roughly 15-30 seconds for them to begin fading out and another 10-15 seconds for them to begin respawning. Its still randomized but there should be a longer delay before they start respawning though it really depends on their configuration in the levels.
NOTE! ADD +++ The speeds of the AI has been lowered for the harder difficulties and they will be instantly updated if the difficulty option has been changed in the gameplay menu. The issue with them not updating until that level was revisited has led to a lot of confusion regarding to the broken nature of the AI and speed of the game.

NOTE! CHANGED Turok, file_size: 216 MB ***TO*** 217 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207664663.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Minor update (07 January 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Minor GOG Galaxy in-game overlay stability improvements

[No file changes]

NOTE! CHANGED Chaos Engine, The, companies: Abstraction Games and The Bitmap Brothers / Mastertronic ***TO*** Abstraction Games and The Bitmap Brothers / The Bitmap Brothers

NOTE! CHANGED Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Text only: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Valhalla Hills: Two-Horned Helmet Edition [Season Pass] [Premium], sys_req_win: 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or Radeon HD2900 series card or better (DirectX10 card or better), DirectX: Version 9.0c, Hard Drive: 3 GB available space, Sound Card: Onboard, Recommended system requirements: 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or better (DirectX10 card or better), DirectX: Version 9.0c, Hard Drive: 3 GB available space, Sound Card: Onboard ***TO*** 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or Radeon HD2900 series card or better (DirectX10 card or better), DirectX: Version 9.0c, Hard Drive: 3 GB available space, Sound Card: Onboard, Keyboard & Mouse, Recommended system requirements: 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or better (DirectX10 card or better), DirectX: Version 9.0c, Hard Drive: 3 GB available space, Sound Card: Onboard, Keyboard & Mouse

NOTE! CHANGED Valhalla Hills: Two-Horned Helmet Edition [Season Pass] [Premium], sys_req_mac: OS X 10.9.5 or later, Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or Radeon HD2900 series card or better (DirectX10 card or better), Hard Drive: 3 GB available space, Sound Card: any ***TO*** OS X 10.9.5 or later, Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or Radeon HD2900 series card or better (DirectX10 card or better), Hard Drive: 3 GB available space, Sound Card: any, Keyboard & Mouse

NOTE! CHANGED Valhalla Hills: Two-Horned Helmet Edition [Season Pass] [Premium], sys_req_linux: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or Radeon HD2900 series card or better (DirectX10 card or better), Hard Drive: 3 GB available space, Sound Card: Sound Card with Latest Drivers, Notice: this game comes with a 64-bit binary only ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or Radeon HD2900 series card or better (DirectX10 card or better), Hard Drive: 3 GB available space, Sound Card: Sound Card with Latest Drivers, Keyboard & Mouse, Notice: this game comes with a 64-bit binary only

[Similar for the regular edition]
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 7 January:

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Not a Hero, all_files, DLC: soundtrack: soundtrack (MP3)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Turok, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1.4.3 (gog-3) ***TO*** 1.4.6 (gog-6) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! CHANGED Turok, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1444038183.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch #2 1.4.6 (07 January 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed random sounds mysteriously relocating/repitching sfx
NOTE! ADD +++ Emulate the ceiling glide glitch found in original game
NOTE! ADD +++ Replaced all sounds of the game with the N64 version of the game. Quality is actually significantly better than the original 1997 PC port
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix back/exit button on joystick menu
NOTE! ADD +++ Localization for hub key plaque messages
NOTE! ADD +++ Add a fatal error call preventing crash for missing vertex attribute array support common to Win 8.1-10 default WDDM drivers missing OpenGL 2.0 support
NOTE! ADD +++ Enemies can now be blown away while in the death state
NOTE! ADD +++ Use generic spark for metal (robot) grunt subtypes when hit by knife
NOTE! ADD +++ Green blood and non-blood support (toggled in violence options)
NOTE! ADD +++ Localize extra life string
NOTE! ADD +++ GPU memory optimizations and cleaner implementation of Bloom post process
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed light scatter post process for intel chipsets
NOTE! ADD +++ Possible fix for multiple weapons showing at once
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed memory leak and flooding of nested kexParsers due to level scripts not being properly closed
NOTE! ADD +++ Refactor cheats and add unlock of infinite lives when you get max lives
NOTE! ADD +++ Support for hud opacity cvar
NOTE! ADD +++ Do not allow picking up backpacks when you already have one
NOTE! ADD +++ More fixes for preventing player from getting ejected into a room below him
NOTE! ADD +++ Don't holster weapon when entering anti-gravity areas
NOTE! ADD +++ Possible fixes to Mantis script logic
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix a problem where campaigner will not stun if he is locked in a melee cycle
NOTE! ADD +++ Special case checks for dealing with looping sounds played by sources
NOTE! ADD +++ Warp hum and waterfall sounds now loop
NOTE! ADD +++ Allow birds and monkeys be killed by particle accelerator because why not?
NOTE! ADD +++ Make some wind sounds loop
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix minigun/accelerator loop sound lock when holdstering
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix particles randomly becoming black
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixing tek arrow models
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch #1 (07 January 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Safeguard checks for initializing video. Will fall back to starting the game in windowed mode if it is unable to create a window for fullscreen mode
NOTE! ADD +++ Head bobbing options implemented
NOTE! ADD +++ Possible fix for a crash when loading a level or loading from a save file
NOTE! ADD +++ Tremor effects no longer affects the player's velocity (won't be doing short hops)
NOTE! ADD +++ Animation speeds for AI on Hard and Hardcore difficulties have been toned way down
NOTE! ADD +++ Changing the difficulty in the gameplay menu now automatically updates all active AI, where before they would change their behavior only after revisiting the level (which was a bug).
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed crash with moving platforms in level 8 bonus stage.
NOTE! ADD +++ Several minor updates to levels (wood pillars in Jungle all moves down rather than moving up. Looks silly with extended draw distance enabled as they all look like they're floating).
NOTE! ADD +++ Clamped XY coordinates in light scatter shader. This fixes very bad rendering artifacts caused by the shader in certain graphics drivers.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Head Bobbing Options
NOTE! ADD +++ This menu can be found in Options->Gameplay->Head Bobbing Options. The following options are:
NOTE! ADD +++ Head Bobbing - Toggles all bobbing while walking/running on ground and jumping.
NOTE! ADD +++ Turn Bobbing - Toggles the rolling of the view camera when turning (on land and in water).
NOTE! ADD +++ Adjust View To Slopes - Toggles your view being aligned to the floor surface that you're standing on.
NOTE! ADD +++ Underwater Bobbing - Toggles all bobbing related to being on water and underwater.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ AI Updates
NOTE! ADD +++ The timing on how long it takes for AI to respawn has been heavily re-factored now. It will take roughly 15-30 seconds for them to begin fading out and another 10-15 seconds for them to begin respawning. Its still randomized but there should be a longer delay before they start respawning though it really depends on their configuration in the levels.
NOTE! ADD +++ The speeds of the AI has been lowered for the harder difficulties and they will be instantly updated if the difficulty option has been changed in the gameplay menu. The issue with them not updating until that level was revisited has led to a lot of confusion regarding to the broken nature of the AI and speed of the game.

NOTE! CHANGED Turok, file_size: 216 MB ***TO*** 217 MB
Ah, finally the Turok update! Seems they paid attention to the bug reports I made to the Steam forums as the Pur Lin's death cry is no longer missing.
Tannath: I'm guessing it has to do with the way GOG product IDs work. They probably got an order from the dev/publisher to immediately remove it from sale and they had no way to quickly do it without pulling it from both the store and the user shelves.
Even when it's still implemented that way and GOG had no other chance to remove the files, information is the key, as always. They should have dropped a message about the temporary removal immediately and not only when people start to complain. I guess most of the people here would have no problem with a temporary removal when they know the files will be re-added soon.

JudasIscariot: The soundtrack will be returned to previous owners of Not A Hero: Global Megaord Edition by either the end of the day today or early tomorrow.
Thanks for the information!

Better late than never. ;)
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 7 January:

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Defender's Quest, downloadables, Windows installer, English+Czech+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Russian+Spanish (setup_defenders_quest_2.10.0.17.exe; 1.1.50 (gog-17); Tue, 13 Oct 2015 14:55:37 GMT; 164,937,704)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Defender's Quest, downloadables, Windows installer, English+Czech+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Russian+Spanish (setup_defenders_quest_2.11.0.18.exe; 1.1.52 (gog-18); Thu, 07 Jan 2016 17:12:48 GMT; 164,932,680)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Defender's Quest, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English+Czech+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Russian+Spanish (defenders_quest_2.1.0.29.dmg; 1.1.50 (gog-29); Tue, 13 Oct 2015 14:55:50 GMT; 172,183,039)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Defender's Quest, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English+Czech+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Russian+Spanish (defenders_quest_2.2.0.30.dmg; 1.1.52 (gog-30); Wed, 30 Dec 2015 13:51:11 GMT; 172,203,473)

NOTE! CHANGED Defender's Quest, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207659129.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.1.52 (07 January 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Polished up Italian Translation
NOTE! ADD +++ Added complete French Translation (marked as BETA for now)
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed various glitches in UI related to translations

NOTE! CHANGED Defender's Quest, languages: Text only: Czech, German, English, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian ***TO*** Text only: Czech, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Desktop Dungeons Enhanced Edition, downloadables, Original Game: Windows installer, English (setup_desktop_dungeons_2.5.0.7.exe ***TO*** setup_desktop_dungeons_2.6.0.8.exe; 1.56 (gog-7) ***TO*** 1.57 (gog-8); Mon, 17 Aug 2015 14:14:13 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 07 Jan 2016 11:47:08 GMT; 262,914,904 ***TO*** 262,762,232)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Desktop Dungeons Enhanced Edition, downloadables, Original Game: Mac OS X installer, English (desktop_dungeons_enhanced_edition_2.2.0.13.dmg ***TO*** desktop_dungeons_enhanced_edition_2.3.0.14.dmg; 1.56 (gog-13) ***TO*** 1.57 (gog-14); Mon, 17 Aug 2015 10:40:45 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 07 Jan 2016 11:47:25 GMT; 276,704,763 ***TO*** 277,217,139)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Desktop Dungeons Enhanced Edition, downloadables, Original Game: Linux installer, English (gog_desktop_dungeons_enhanced_edition_2.5.0.8.sh ***TO*** gog_desktop_dungeons_enhanced_edition_2.6.0.9.sh; 1.56 (gog-8) ***TO*** 1.57 (gog-9); Mon, 17 Aug 2015 11:19:53 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 07 Jan 2016 11:47:50 GMT; 275,293,346 ***TO*** 275,294,725)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Desktop Dungeons Enhanced Edition, downloadables, DLC: Desktop Dungeons Goatperson: Windows installer, English (setup_desktop_dungeons_goatperson_2.4.0.6.exe ***TO*** setup_desktop_dungeons_goatperson_2.6.0.8.exe; 1.55 (gog-6) ***TO*** 1.57 (gog-8); Tue, 21 Jul 2015 11:05:55 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 07 Jan 2016 11:47:34 GMT; 9,216,584 ***TO*** 8,911,880)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Desktop Dungeons Enhanced Edition, downloadables, DLC: Desktop Dungeons Goatperson: Mac OS X installer, English (dlc_desktop_dungeons_enhanced_edition_goatperson_2.2.0.13.pkg ***TO*** dlc_desktop_dungeons_enhanced_edition_goatperson_2.3.0.14.pkg; 1.55 (gog-13) ***TO*** 1.57 (gog-14); Mon, 17 Aug 2015 10:40:24 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 07 Jan 2016 11:47:57 GMT; 14,657,423 ***TO*** 6,932,508)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Desktop Dungeons Enhanced Edition, downloadables, DLC: Desktop Dungeons Goatperson: Linux installer, English (gog_desktop_dungeons_goatperson_dlc_2.3.0.5.sh ***TO*** gog_desktop_dungeons_goatperson_dlc_2.5.0.7.sh; ***TO*** 1.57 (gog-7); Tue, 04 Aug 2015 18:30:34 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 07 Jan 2016 11:48:09 GMT; 2,561,129 ***TO*** 2,562,381)

NOTE! CHANGED Desktop Dungeons Enhanced Edition, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207664703.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.57 (07 January 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed bug that could cause stairs to lead to the incorrect realm in the Cursed Oasis.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed bug preventing Daily Dungeon Diligence rewards not being paid out on losses.
NOTE! ADD +++ Burning damage is no longer applied twice when knocking burning enemies into walls.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed bug with Daily Dungeon leaderboards losing mouseover text in certain situations.
NOTE! ADD +++ Revenants can no longer be moved underneath enemies petrified by the Gorgon.
NOTE! ADD +++ Half Dragons now kill magic damage immune plants if they knock them back twice, no more Tikki Tooki piety farming

NOTE! CHANGED Desktop Dungeons Enhanced Edition, file_size: 257 MB ***TO*** 250 MB

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: gog-1 ***TO*** gog-2 (same for all other languages)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: gog-1 ***TO*** gog-2 (same for all other languages)

NOTE! CHANGED Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1450092067.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch gog-2 (07 January 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ This update is for the Mac & Linux versions of the game. The Windows version will be updated as soon as possible.
NOTE! ADD +++ Windowed mode/resolution options re-enabled via launcher.
NOTE! ADD +++ Soundtrack issues resolved, now you can enjoy the full magic of Holiday Star!
NOTE! ADD +++ Various typos fixed.
NOTE! ADD +++ Linux: Missing library added.
NOTE! ADD +++ Added more soundtracks to Collector's Edition content.
NOTE! ADD +++ Various other small fixes.

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Mini Metro, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 201511261424 (gog-5) ***TO*** 201512161359 (gog-6)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Mini Metro, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 201511261424 (gog-5) ***TO*** 201512161359 (gog-6)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Mini Metro, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 201511261424 (gog-4) ***TO*** 201512161359 (gog-5)

NOTE! CHANGED Mini Metro, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1434554947.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ 201512161359 (07th January 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Number of small fixes
NOTE! ADD +++ Addition of Swedish translation

NOTE! CHANGED Mini Metro, languages: Audio and text: Chinese, Danish, German, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Russian, Slovak, Turkish ***TO*** Audio and text: Chinese, Danish, German, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish

NOTE! CHANGED Mini Metro, file_size: 193 MB ***TO*** 192 MB

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Windward, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 2016-01-02 (gog-12) ***TO*** 2016-01-04 (gog-13) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Windward, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 2016-01-02 (gog-19) ***TO*** 2016-01-04 (gog-20) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Windward, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 2016-01-02 (gog-16) ***TO*** 2016-01-04 (gog-17) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! CHANGED Windward, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1434370838.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 2016-01-04 (07 January 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Playing single player no longer uses sockets. It’s now a true offline mode (unless you check “allow friends to join”, of course).
NOTE! ADD +++ WWServer now has a new -http command-line parameter you can specify, making it respond to web requests. Navigating to your server’s address in the web browser (ex: [url=http://127.0.0.1:5127]http://127.0.0.1:5127[/url]) will show you how many players are online and who they are.

NOTE! CHANGED For The Glory: A Europa Universalis Game, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Text only: English, French
Why haven't I got any flags for the Desktop Dungeons and the Mini Metro updates? :(