It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
budejovice: I am very slightly jealous of everyone that gets to just click through those mac updates. Some will never be on OSX, but I'll eventually have to deal with upgrading from 10.7...
rampancy: You're still on 10.7? Wineskin still supports 10.6+, and GOG's WINE-based games are practically just pre-made Wineskin wrappers (even though they may use GOG-specific builds of WINE engines). Those games should work just fine on your Mac, and failing that, you can download the Windows version and make your own Wineskin wrapper.
I haven't had any reason to go beyond at this point, plus I like my OSes as unmobilelike as possible. I'm just downloading these for long-term storage. No issues playing anything right now. The Windows 7 rig guarantees that. :)
I hear you. I still remember the halcyon days of Snow Leopard. The first time I ever jumped to a 1X.0 release and actually saw real improvements that I actually enjoyed.

If you like 10.7, I actually recommend 10.9. The iOS-ish mobile-esque stuff is stuff you can easily ignore, and its overall stability and performance gains reminded me of my happy days on 10.6.
MarkoH01: I've got one question

"NOTE! CHANGED Among the Sleep, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207664603.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.3.2 (04 November 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Localization
NOTE! ADD +++ Added Norwegian audio for the entire game
NOTE! ADD +++ Added Neo-Norwegian text language
NOTE! ADD +++ DLC subtitles now available in all languages "

Is there a DLC contained in the game? I bought it but so far never installed or even played it.
mrkgnao: The main installer includes the Prologue DLC.
This has been mentioned here.
Thank you very much for this detailed information. :)
high rated
rampancy: I hear you. I still remember the halcyon days of Snow Leopard. The first time I ever jumped to a 1X.0 release and actually saw real improvements that I actually enjoyed.

If you like 10.7, I actually recommend 10.9. The iOS-ish mobile-esque stuff is stuff you can easily ignore, and its overall stability and performance gains reminded me of my happy days on 10.6.
I appreciate the tip on 10.9. I'll take a look at it for sure at some point - the "if it ain't broke" attitude isn't always the healthiest. I'm definitely getting shut out of games more often due to OS requirements on the Mac versions for newer stuff. Thanks!
I don't think I got flags for even half of the games that were updated yesterday and today. Which is annoying, because I try to keep the changelog threads in the game forums up-to-date.

Games I got flags for:
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sale!
The Adventures of Shuggy
Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
The Shivah
System Shock 2
Among the Sleep
The 11th Hour
Jack Orlando: A Cinematic Adventure
Baldur's Gate - The Original Saga
Baldur's Gate 2 Complete
Ground Control 2
Evil Genius

Which ones am I missing?
high rated
PaterAlf: Which ones am I missing?
Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project
Heritage of Kings: The Settlers
Iron Storm
Descent: Freespace Battle Pack
(The Escapists)
(Xenonauts)
Post edited November 04, 2015 by budejovice
Ravenloft was also updated.
Post edited November 04, 2015 by Grargar
Call of Cthulhu: Prisoner of Ice
Update (04 November 2015)

We've added the original newspaper that came with game.
This newspaper was donated to us by our community member, eriktorbjorn. Thank you very much!
Grargar: Ravenloft was also updated.
budejovice: Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project
Heritage of Kings: The Settlers
Iron Storm
Descent: Freespace Battle Pack
(The Escapists)
That's ok. I didn't own any of those. But it seems that there were no flags for the unbundled games:

Blackwell Legacy
Blackwell Deception
Blackwell Unbound
Blackwell Convergence
Wizardry 6
Wizardry 7
Avernum 1
Avernum 2
Avernum 3
high rated
PaterAlf: I[...]

Which ones am I missing?
Also:

Blackwell Bundle
Wizardry 6+7

Note these are unbundled games, so no notification for me either.
HypersomniacLive: Note these are unbundled games, so no notification for me either.
Has there always been a problem with unbundled games? I think I got notifications when some Might and Magic games were updated.
HypersomniacLive: Note these are unbundled games, so no notification for me either.
PaterAlf: Has there always been a problem with unbundled games? I think I got notifications when some Might and Magic games were updated.
Not always. Only since the unbundling.
PaterAlf: Has there always been a problem with unbundled games? I think I got notifications when some Might and Magic games were updated.
The unbundling broke many things, end they don't really seem to care to fix what's they broken ....Galaxy is above everything else.....sigh.
Post edited November 04, 2015 by DyNaer
high rated
I've not gotten a single notification for a game that's sold as part of a bundle since the unbundling horror.

I submitted a ticket some months back, but GOG's reply was that there's no issue with update notifications that they're aware of, and my related question in the "What did just break" thread has gone unanswered.

If it weren't for MaGog, we'd never know about these (and a few other) updates.
HypersomniacLive: I've not gotten a single notification for a game that's sold as part of a bundle since the unbundling horror.

I submitted a ticket some months back, but GOG's reply was that there's no issue with update notifications that they're aware of, and my related question in the "What did just break" thread has gone unanswered.

If it weren't for MaGog, we'd never know about these (and a few other) updates.
a big facepalm to the support, :S

but that reflect my own experience ; don't ask too much to the support.....