It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Nah not the entire forum. Not from my side and some of the guys in the conversational thread also said they are not interested in the friend stuff and the client :P
JudasIscariot: That's their choice, then :)
Yep and for you it means only 99% of the forum on your list. Much smaller :P
JudasIscariot: That's their choice, then :)
moonshineshadow: Yep and for you it means only 99% of the forum on your list. Much smaller :P
:P
JudasIscariot: Looks like I am going to have the entire forum on my list soon :D Already got a few requests :D
OK, I also accepted your invitation, Judas.
JudasIscariot: Looks like I am going to have the entire forum on my list soon :D Already got a few requests :D
Grargar: OK, I also accepted your invitation, Judas.
Good, good. I shall add you to my growing collection of people with cat avatars :P
Hey, now my account tab has 3 update notifications more than the library O_o
phaolo: Hey, now my account tab has 3 update notifications more than the library O_o
Welcome to friends invites notifications ;-)
low rated
phaolo: Hey, now my account tab has 3 update notifications more than the library O_o
moonshineshadow: Welcome to friends invites notifications ;-)
Ah lol, but where do I see them on the site?
I've tried the avatar button now
Post edited May 06, 2015 by phaolo
moonshineshadow: Welcome to friends invites notifications ;-)
phaolo: Ah lol, but where do I see them on the site?
As far as I gathered you can not see them on the site at the moment. That feature is not yet implemented :D
I had to start the galaxy client to get rid of them.
phaolo: Ah lol, but where do I see them on the site?
moonshineshadow: As far as I gathered you can not see them on the site at the moment. That feature is not yet implemented :D
Oh damn, I hope that Galaxy Beta will work on my pc, otherwise those phantom alerts will haunt me forever.
moonshineshadow: As far as I gathered you can not see them on the site at the moment. That feature is not yet implemented :D
phaolo: Oh damn, I hope that Galaxy Beta will work on my pc, otherwise those phantom alerts will haunt me forever.
Not forever. Just until the friend thing is integrated on the website. Soon™
budejovice: Has the GOG Launcher been removed from the 3 games that used it yet? I'm specifically interested in a WAG free of that.

@Judas - if not yet, will this change get flagged when it does happen?
JudasIscariot: Quote from the latest invitation email:

The Witcher Adventure Game, Double Dragon Trilogy, Alien vs. Predator Classic 2000, and Rise of the Triad (2013) now use GOG Galaxy to deliver their multiplayer functionality.

Today we retire the temporary GOG Launcher app that originally came with your game. You're free to uninstall the app and your game will continue to work without it. Now that it is powered by GOG Galaxy, you can take advantage of automatic updates, online multiplayer with matchmaking, and access your entire GOG.com library of games.

So yes, it has been removed :)
Thank you so much for this. That launcher was getting really annoying every time I wanted to launch AvP.
ZaineH: There is a Gurumin patch to 1.4.
Well i used that patch and it only makes my game.exe crash and it doesn't show up the menu with start game and other options.
Can anyone confirm that the patch makes their game run,because it could be my pc that has a problem.
And i do have a question thread in gurumin posted.
JudasIscariot: Just some compression being scaled back a wee bit along with the usual Galaxy import compatibility being added.
Mrkgnao was right! It really is a galaxy with many, many solar systems in there. I don't think I'll be downloading that for a while, but thanks for the info!
Treasure: edit2-that invite to friends button is very inviting- should I actually press it? and with whom?
IAmSinistar: I just did, on you. Too shiny to resist. ;)
Thanks. :-) However, the interesting part is that unlike others, I didn't receive a phantom-notification that would be your invite (only saw your 2 "replies" to my posts), and since I don't intend to use Galaxy until it's actually released (I don't like alpha/beta products) I won't unfortunately accept your invite until it shows up as a phantom notification and stays there until I install Galaxy or something...
tl;dr- the friends system obviously doesn't work well yet (at least not with the site) so I'm not going to bother with pressing the friend invites button until I'm sure about what'll happen in that case...

edit-this is the 2nd time I press the post my message button- the first time my post didn't appear - definitely not the time to press unknown buttons...
JudasIscariot: Just some compression being scaled back a wee bit along with the usual Galaxy import compatibility being added.
JaqFrost: Mrkgnao was right! It really is a galaxy with many, many solar systems in there. I don't think I'll be downloading that for a while, but thanks for the info!
Yeah, it's an optional download anyways so no worries :)