It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: June 1st :)
Judas is there something that can be done regarding the Witcher 2 for Linux? The latest stable update has been released around March 11th but the GOG version is still on the February beta.

Attachments:
Post edited April 13, 2015 by Ganni1987
HypersomniacLive: We all hope, but perhaps we should follow the wise "hope for the best, prepare for the worst" saying? :-)

If I may ask, when will you leave?
Wait, Judas is leaving? on vacation I hope.
Pajama: I've contacted support and sent it to "Problems with website and user accounts", then "other" and have just had an acknowledgement from GOG. Fingers crossed that they get this sorted soon.
I got a response from Firek saying MaGog has been manually unblocked and they're investigating whether they can whitelist her on their end.
Pajama: I've contacted support and sent it to "Problems with website and user accounts", then "other" and have just had an acknowledgement from GOG. Fingers crossed that they get this sorted soon.
JaqFrost: I got a response from Firek saying MaGog has been manually unblocked and they're investigating whether they can whitelist her on their end.
I too have just had an answer, pretty much the same as yours...

We have unblocked MaGog manually, and I'm currently investigating with our webdevs whether we can whitelist MaGog on our end. Unfortunately this is not a trivial decision to make. :(

Best regards,
Firek

It seems to me a no brainer as MaGog is actually doing their job for them and deserves a bloody medal if you ask me :)
Post edited April 13, 2015 by Pajama
Pajama: We have unblocked MaGog manually, and I'm currently investigating with our webdevs whether we can whitelist MaGog on our end. Unfortunately this is not a trivial decision to make. :(

Best regards,
Firek
I think everyone got the same answer, mine was exactly like this. But since we also used a template it is only fair if Firek also uses a template :D
Pajama: We have unblocked MaGog manually, and I'm currently investigating with our webdevs whether we can whitelist MaGog on our end. Unfortunately this is not a trivial decision to make. :(

Best regards,
Firek
moonshineshadow: I think everyone got the same answer, mine was exactly like this. But since we also used a template it is only fair if Firek also uses a template :D
True, although I did change the template a bit though... ;)
JaqFrost: I got a response from Firek saying MaGog has been manually unblocked and they're investigating whether they can whitelist her on their end.
Actually, that's progress.
In all the replies I got, they never actually admitted that they were blocking my IP.
They also never manually unblocked it, but that's understandable, as I often got a reply only days after the matter.

Thank you all.
high rated
moonshineshadow: I think everyone got the same answer, mine was exactly like this. But since we also used a template it is only fair if Firek also uses a template :D
Well, I put my personal touch to it, wouldn't be a support ticket from me if I hadn't. ;-)

mrkgnao: Actually, that's progress.
In all the replies I got, they never actually admitted that they were blocking my IP.
They also never manually unblocked it, but that's understandable, as I often got a reply only days after the matter.

Thank you all.
Me thinks you should thank your brilliant idea to include the congrats for the 1,000 milestone.
HypersomniacLive: Well, I put my personal touch to it, wouldn't be a support ticket from me if I hadn't. ;-)
I think everyone changed it a bit, but it was a good template to start with :D
HypersomniacLive: We all hope, but perhaps we should follow the wise "hope for the best, prepare for the worst" saying? :-)

If I may ask, when will you leave?
I have to prepare a big bag of money for your bosses to prevent this. Maybe we should start a kickstarter for this ;)
MarkoH01: I have to prepare a big bag of money for your bosses to prevent this. Maybe we should start a kickstarter for this ;)
I think Judas deserve his vacations so it would be quite mean of us :P
MarkoH01: I have to prepare a big bag of money for your bosses to prevent this. Maybe we should start a kickstarter for this ;)
I think he should start coaching a replacement right away. Say, Ciris...
Lord_Kane: Wait, Judas is leaving? on vacation I hope.
Yes, it's a vacation, nothing permanent :)
JudasIscariot: Yes, it's a vacation, nothing permanent :)
Somewhere nice, one hopes. And for your peace of mind, without internet access. :)
JudasIscariot: Yes, it's a vacation, nothing permanent :)
IAmSinistar: Somewhere nice, one hopes. And for your peace of mind, without internet access. :)
Oh, I'll just be relaxing at home, mostly :) Seeing family, perhaps, or just playing some video games without being all responsible the next day :P