It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: The Book of Unbundled Tales, Chapter 31:

Neighbours From Hell Compilation [removed on Sep 2, 2014; data from Dec 22, 2014]
Thank you for the continual changelog!

I'm a little surprised that removed games are getting the unbundling treatment.
ZaineH: Thank you for the continual changelog!
Thank you for the kind words.

ZaineH: I'm a little surprised that removed games are getting the unbundling treatment.
Quite.
And there's also Wallace & Gromit in the pipeline, according to the planned list.
Post edited March 19, 2015 by mrkgnao
http://www.gog.com/forum/neo_scavenger/neo_scavenger_has_been_updated_to_version104/post3
http://www.gog.com/forum/battle_worlds_kronos/battleworlds_kronos_has_been_updated_to_version_143
http://www.gog.com/forum/dead_state/dead_state_has_been_updated_to_version_100281
With the latest update on Dead State, my Fallout just gave me the slip. One sly fellow that one :)
Poor MaGOG, that work will never end, but kkep it on fella!
http://www.gog.com/forum/sunless_sea/sunless_sea_has_been_updated_to_version_1022029
Das Buch der Sprüche (Book of Patterns) Deutshc has just been added to LOOM. Thanks Laserschwert!
From MaGog's logs for 19 March:

For some unknown reason, GOG has changed the game ID for "Lichdom: Battlemage", in essence making it a new entry in the catalogue and removing the old entry. The side effect of this is that the game has lost all its ratings (32 votes) and all its reviews (6 reviews). Oh, and it's now also regionally priced (you know where to look for that info). Oh, and the soundtrack is gone from the bonuses' list (don't own the game so can't check whether it's still on your shelves).
Note: As a result of this, MaGog temporarily has two entries for the game. I will fix that when I return home.
EDIT: It was already regionally priced before. My mistake, caught by Wurzelkraft.

NOTE! CHANGED Lichdom: Battlemage, bonuses: 11 wallpapers, soundtrack (MP3), 17 artworks ***TO*** 11 wallpapers, 17 artworks

NOTE! CHANGED Indiana Jones® and the Emperor's Tomb™, title_de: undef ***TO*** Indiana Jones® und die Legende der Kaisergruft

NOTE! CHANGED Sunless Sea, file_size: 244 MB ***TO*** 245 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Train Fever, age_req: PEGI Rating: 3+ ***TO*** USK Rating: Approved without age restriction. PEGI Rating: 3+

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Battle Worlds: Kronos, downloadables, Linux installer, English+French+Italian+German+Spanish+Russian+Polish (gog_battle_worlds_kronos_1.0.0.2.tar.gz ***TO*** gog_battle_worlds_kronos_1.1.0.5.tar.gz; Thu, 23 Oct 2014 15:01:47 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 19 Mar 2015 10:02:14 GMT; 852,128,663 ***TO*** 852,126,475)
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 19 March:

For some unknown reason, GOG has changed the game ID for "Lichdom: Battlemage", in essence making it a new entry in the catalogue and removing the old entry. The side effect of this is that the game has lost all its ratings (32 votes) and all its reviews (6 reviews). Oh, and it's now also regionally priced (you know where to look for that info). Oh, and the soundtrack is gone from the bonuses' list (don't own the game so can't check whether it's still on your shelves).
well they again made a mess :

actually the soundtrack is now listed as a DLC

and the directory entry is lichdom_battlemage_ost_copy3

....... >.>

nothing in the catalog for the soundtrack, so it end-up as for those bought the game just after lauch , that's a better solution than removing the soundtrack though , but still.....
Post edited March 19, 2015 by DyNaer

DyNaer: well they again made a mess :

actually the soundtrack is now listed as a DLC

and the directory entry is lichdom_battlemage_ost_copy3

....... >.>
I expect we will soon see a new catalogue entry for the soundtrack DLC and perhaps also a deluxe edition.
I especially deplore the loss of reviews (perhaps they'll return with the deluxe edition).
mrkgnao: I expect we will soon see a new catalogue entry for the soundtrack DLC and perhaps also a deluxe edition.
I especially deplore the loss of reviews (perhaps they'll return with the deluxe edition).
no platinum edition ? .... <.< ...>.>
mrkgnao: I expect we will soon see a new catalogue entry for the soundtrack DLC and perhaps also a deluxe edition.
DyNaer: no platinum edition ? .... <.< ...>.>
That'll come later.
It'll be regular edition + soundtrack DLC + free unbundling (except in Australia and Nepal).

What DyNaer said + on my shelf the game Id is:

Also, the new version does not show as owned on the game card.