It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: At least your shelf is loading. :P
Mine stops loading after 10 rows.
Too many heavy games?
high rated
Fallout MIA here too.

This is getting ridiculous.
Fallout 1 is missing from my shelf as well. Please fix your site bugs gog.
Another World 20th Anniversary now has the Linux version available on GOG.com :)
JudasIscariot: Another World 20th Anniversary now has the Linux version available on GOG.com :)
I just noticed it also has the 15th Anniversary edition as a bonus, which is nice, but what's the difference between in the and 20th anniversary edition?
haydenaurion: Fallout 1 is missing from my shelf as well. Please fix your site bugs gog.
Yes, please. It is missing here too.
JudasIscariot: Another World 20th Anniversary now has the Linux version available on GOG.com :)
Fever_Discordia: I just noticed it also has the 15th Anniversary edition as a bonus, which is nice, but what's the difference between in the and 20th anniversary edition?
I guess th e20th Anniversary version got a little bit more remastering. I really can't say as I can't find a feature list specific to the 20th Anniversary version :)
I fear that with the Insomnia Promo Fallout will stay MIA for the foreseeable future...
Fever_Discordia: I just noticed it also has the 15th Anniversary edition as a bonus, which is nice, but what's the difference between in the and 20th anniversary edition?
JudasIscariot: I guess th e20th Anniversary version got a little bit more remastering. I really can't say as I can't find a feature list specific to the 20th Anniversary version :)
And a couple more extras, IIRC.
And Fallout has disappeared for me as well again. I would really appreciate it if GOG support would work on a permanent solution for this issue instead of stop gap measures.
Fallout is gone for me as well.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Another_World_%28video_game%29
Been watching people say Fallout games were disappearing from their shelves for the last week or so, and whenever I notice a new post about it I check my shelf again and up until today I had not experienced the Fallout fallout... ;)

But today... Fallout (just the first one) disappeared from my shelf but quite oddly in its absence it shifted all the games to the right of it left into its place and left a blank game card at the end of the shelf that it would have appeared on. So it's as if the web code still recognizes the game in my account for purposes of counting out how many games to display on each shelf, but screws up with the actual Fallout game, causing the next game to appear in its spot etc. and a blank slot at the end of the line.

But just to make things even more bizarre I fired up GOG Galaxy client and looked at my game library and the Fallout games all show up under the Galaxy library. This suggests that the game is in fact still attached to my account but that the web code specific to the website (presumably the back end code) is screwing up when trying to deal with Fallout for some reason.

I just installed Fallout through Galaxy and it installed in like 30-60 seconds which kind of surprised me. Fired it up to test that it actually did install and bingo - the game runs, so it is definitely in my account and just not showing up on the GOG website library shelf. (Google Chrome, no extensions)

Hopefully that helps others to be able to corelate/differentiate and/or helps GOG narrow down the glitch and fix it.
GUYS! GUYS!!! GUYS!!!!!!!

I am not sure if this is some sort of glitch or not but some of the old Nordic games are back! just search for red faction and spell force and see for yourself!!!
I really should write down my game count because I could swear two games are missing but I don't know which. (not Fallout!) Why do I have to keep track of this?