It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: :)

But it was all the work of Judas not mine. I was only the one who ranted and ranted ;)
And now I love GOG again!
JudasIscariot: And you had every right to do so :) How's the game working out for you? Translation OK? :)
Translation seems to be really good so far. I like to mention that the game now has English audio and subtitles/menus in English, German AND Italian - all accessible from the main menu. Maybe this should be added on the gamecard.
JudasIscariot: And you had every right to do so :) How's the game working out for you? Translation OK? :)
MarkoH01: Translation seems to be really good so far. I like to mention that the game now has English audio and subtitles/menus in English, German AND Italian - all accessible from the main menu. Maybe this should be added on the gamecard.
Italian for all 4 episodes? I would check but I am at home and Cognition doesn't have a Linux version :)
MarkoH01: Translation seems to be really good so far. I like to mention that the game now has English audio and subtitles/menus in English, German AND Italian - all accessible from the main menu. Maybe this should be added on the gamecard.
JudasIscariot: Italian for all 4 episodes? I would check but I am at home and Cognition doesn't have a Linux version :)
Yes, for all 4 episodes. The version GOG offered before already had Italian subtitles but as you know no German subtitles. Now they've added the German subtitles. It would be pretty mean if they'd removed the Italian subtitles wouldn't it? But feel free to check it when you are back at work - I just wanted to mention it. Since I don't speak much italian so I have no need for them but I might think our Italien friends could be interested in them :)
Hi Judas, while we at it, could you check what's up with the latest patch for SotS: The Pit?
1.5.2 was released on Oct 4th, and GOG version is still 1.5.1.
JudasIscariot: Italian for all 4 episodes? I would check but I am at home and Cognition doesn't have a Linux version :)
MarkoH01: Yes, for all 4 episodes. The version GOG offered before already had Italian subtitles but as you know no German subtitles. Now they've added the German subtitles. It would be pretty mean if they'd removed the Italian subtitles wouldn't it? But feel free to check it when you are back at work - I just wanted to mention it. Since I don't speak much italian so I have no need for them but I might think our Italien friends could be interested in them :)
It's indeed interesting because the italian version of Cognition should be exclusive to the not so good italian digital store Zodiac that provided the translation trading the exclusive for it. I already contacted the developer in the past to know if there was a plan to lift the exclusive at some point and being fair to all their customers (who may have purchased the game on their site but didn't get the translation in all the languages), and they said that maybe at some point they would. I didn't get updates about that however. So maybe now it is not an exclusive anymore.

I believe that the exclusive is for all the episodes, so the italian subtitle are probably present for all of them.
If that turn out to be true, maybe Judas should update the game page and download page with that information.

edit: crosschecked. The game has now italian, german and english subtitles on both gog and from the POS store. On steam too. I don't see news reporting that anywhere.
Post edited December 04, 2014 by MIK0
From MaGog's logs for 3 December:

NOTE! CHANGED Crimzon Clover: World Ignition, rls_date: November 1, 2005 ***TO*** June 6, 2014

NOTE! CHANGED Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms, languages: Audio and text: German, English ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English. Text only: Polish, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Vanishing of Ethan Carter, The, languages: Audio and text: English, Polish. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Italian ***TO*** Audio and text: English, Polish. Text only: Czech, German, Spanish, French, Italian
When do we get Dustforce DX?
zambrey: Hi Judas, while we at it, could you check what's up with the latest patch for SotS: The Pit?
I would like to know that, too.
http://www.gog.com/forum/pixel_piracy/pixel_piracy_has_been_updated_to_version_1012
zambrey: Hi Judas, while we at it, could you check what's up with the latest patch for SotS: The Pit?
viperfdl: I would like to know that, too.
All I can say is that this is being looked at.
Post edited December 04, 2014 by JudasIscariot
Mac version of Dreamfall Chapters version 1.1.2 added to your accounts :)
http://www.gog.com/forum/lumino_city/lumino_city_has_been_updated
MarkoH01: Yes, for all 4 episodes. The version GOG offered before already had Italian subtitles but as you know no German subtitles. Now they've added the German subtitles. It would be pretty mean if they'd removed the Italian subtitles wouldn't it? But feel free to check it when you are back at work - I just wanted to mention it. Since I don't speak much italian so I have no need for them but I might think our Italien friends could be interested in them :)
MIK0: It's indeed interesting because the italian version of Cognition should be exclusive to the not so good italian digital store Zodiac that provided the translation trading the exclusive for it. I already contacted the developer in the past to know if there was a plan to lift the exclusive at some point and being fair to all their customers (who may have purchased the game on their site but didn't get the translation in all the languages), and they said that maybe at some point they would. I didn't get updates about that however. So maybe now it is not an exclusive anymore.

I believe that the exclusive is for all the episodes, so the italian subtitle are probably present for all of them.
If that turn out to be true, maybe Judas should update the game page and download page with that information.

edit: crosschecked. The game has now italian, german and english subtitles on both gog and from the POS store. On steam too. I don't see news reporting that anywhere.
I never thought that pure subtitles could be part of a deal to be exlusive. I've already translated a game in German and at the moment I am translating another - for free. I can understand it if they have to synchronize the audio because this is very expensive but pure subtitles ... everyday you learn something new :)
MIK0: It's indeed interesting because the italian version of Cognition should be exclusive to the not so good italian digital store Zodiac that provided the translation trading the exclusive for it. I already contacted the developer in the past to know if there was a plan to lift the exclusive at some point and being fair to all their customers (who may have purchased the game on their site but didn't get the translation in all the languages), and they said that maybe at some point they would. I didn't get updates about that however. So maybe now it is not an exclusive anymore.

MarkoH01: I never thought that pure subtitles could be part of a deal to be exlusive. I've already translated a game in German and at the moment I am translating another - for free. I can understand it if they have to synchronize the audio because this is very expensive but pure subtitles ... everyday you learn something new :)
Subtitles have to be synced too :)
MarkoH01: I never thought that pure subtitles could be part of a deal to be exlusive. I've already translated a game in German and at the moment I am translating another - for free. I can understand it if they have to synchronize the audio because this is very expensive but pure subtitles ... everyday you learn something new :)
JudasIscariot: Subtitles have to be synced too :)
Right, wrong wording of me. I meant "recorded" in an (expensive) studio.
JudasIscariot: All I can say is that this is being looked at.
Here is a link to the Kerberos-forum to proof that there is a patch 1.5.2:

click

:)