It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's logs for 13 November:

NOTE! CHANGED Mount & Blade: Warband, bonuses: manual, 3 wallpapers ***TO*** manual, 3 wallpapers (Warband)
NOTE! CHANGED Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars [DLC], bonuses: 2 wallpapers ***TO*** 2 wallpapers (Napoleonic Wars DLC)
NOTE! CHANGED Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest [Upcoming] [DLC], bonuses: 2 wallpapers ***TO*** 2 wallpapers (Viking Conquest DLC)

NOTE! CHANGED Mount & Blade: Warband, age_req: ESRB Rating: Teen (with Alcohol Reference, Blood, Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence). PEGI Rating: 16+ (with Violence, Online gameplay) ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Teen (with Alcohol Reference, Blood, Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence). PEGI Rating: 16+ (with Violence, Violence, Online gameplay)
NOTE! CHANGED Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword, age_req: ESRB Rating: Teen (with Blood, Drug and Alcohol Reference, Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence). PEGI Rating: 16+ (with Violence, Violence, Online gameplay) ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Teen (with Blood, Drug and Alcohol Reference, Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence). PEGI Rating: 16+ (with Violence, Online gameplay)
[Luckily, we have still not lost any violence]

NOTE! CHANGED Retro City Rampage DX, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer)
NOTE! CHANGED Retro City Rampage DX, sys_req_mac: ***TO*** OS X 10.7.0 or higher, Processor:1GHz processor, Memory:256 MB RAM, Hard Drive:30 MB HD space
NOTE! CHANGED Retro City Rampage DX, file_size: 36 MB ***TO*** 35 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition, bonuses: manual, 3 Wallpapers (1440p), reference card, map, Official Soundtrack (MP3), Official Soundtrack (FLAC), Concept Art Book ***TO*** manual, 3 Wallpapers (1440p), reference card, map, Official Soundtrack (MP3), Official Soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (4 choir songs, FLAC), soundtrack (4 choir songs, MP3), Concept Art Book
NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition [Premium], bonuses: manual, 3 Wallpapers (1440p), Wasteland Novella 1, Wasteland Novella 2, Wasteland Novella 3, Wasteland Avellone Novel (coming soon), map, reference card, Official Soundtrack (FLAC), Official Soundtrack (MP3), Concept Art Book ***TO*** manual, 3 Wallpapers (1440p), Wasteland Novella 1, Wasteland Novella 2, Wasteland Novella 3, Wasteland Avellone Novel (coming soon), map, reference card, Official Soundtrack (FLAC), Official Soundtrack (MP3), soundtrack (4 choir songs, FLAC), soundtrack (4 choir songs, MP3), Concept Art Book
HypersomniacLive: Just a heads up - they're actually listed twice in my account. ↁ_ↁ
Hopefully you have redeemed your Wasteland 1 gift code as it's showing in your screenshot ;-p
I need to try Retro City Rampage DX. I love that game.
Petrell: Hopefully you have redeemed your Wasteland 1 gift code as it's showing in your screenshot ;-p
Haha, I already have Wasteland 1, that's why it's still there. I included it in a GA I run but no one claimed it. :(
HypersomniacLive: Haha, I already have Wasteland 1, that's why it's still there. I included it in a GA I run but no one claimed it. :(
Really?! I've always wanted to have it (more for collector's sake) but I currently refrain from takeing part in GA for myself since I've been gifted quite a few games already and feel I have to give something back to the community first.
high rated
toxicTom: Really?! I've always wanted to have it (more for collector's sake) but I currently refrain from takeing part in GA for myself since I've been gifted quite a few games already and feel I have to give something back to the community first.
Really, but a little effort was required - read from here onwards, if you're in the mood and have the time.

I'll put it up again in some other variation of GA (*wink wink*), just haven't decided when as I have another one in the works.
Petrell: Hopefully you have redeemed your Wasteland 1 gift code as it's showing in your screenshot ;-p
HypersomniacLive: Haha, I already have Wasteland 1, that's why it's still there. I included it in a GA I run but no one claimed it. :(
Sorry, have extra too due to being backer :-p. And got Bard's Tale too. Got to think about gifting them as these are the type of codes that expire (Sep 4, 2015 for the one's I have).
The Mac version of Shovel Knight has been updated to version 1.2.2 :)
it's just me or it's like this now?
I can see update flag in the Account menu, I can see update flag above the game cover in the shelf, but there is no flag on updated installer/patch itself...
cyboff: it's just me or it's like this now?
I can see update flag in the Account menu, I can see update flag above the game cover in the shelf, but there is no flag on updated installer/patch itself...
What game is that? And did you check if perhaps the update was not with the windows version but Linux/Mac version?
high rated
moonshineshadow: What game is that? And did you check if perhaps the update was not with the windows version but Linux/Mac version?
There was no indication what the update was for Shadowrun Returns either a few days ago. GOG changed the tagging of updates, then changed it back, but not in full apparently. You can read all about it from here onwards (some unrelated posts in between) and here if you're in the mood and have the time.

EDIT: Added missing "not".
Post edited November 14, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
moonshineshadow: What game is that? And did you check if perhaps the update was not with the windows version but Linux/Mac version?
HypersomniacLive: There was no indication what the update was for Shadowrun Returns either a few days ago. GOG changed the tagging of updates, then changed it back, but in full apparently. You can read all about it from here onwards (some unrelated posts in between) and here if you're in the mood and have the time.
That is why I was asking which game it was :D
cyboff: it's just me or it's like this now?
Yes, I checked it of course… today it's for Showel Knight, but it happened to me in every other update lately…

edit: fyi ... Showel Knight is of course (not yet ready) successor of Shovel Knight :D :D :D
Post edited November 14, 2014 by cyboff
MP3 soundtrack updated (2 extra songs added) and the FLAC version of the OST added to the bonus goodies for Doorkickers :D
JudasIscariot: MP3 soundtrack updated (2 extra songs added) and the FLAC version of the OST added to the bonus goodies for Doorkickers :D
so... soundtrack should be marked as new, right?
Attachments:
update.png (256 Kb)