It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Quake 1 (dos version) is using DOSBox 0.74 instead latest version (other games are using DOSBox 0.74.2.1)

I'm using Galaxy version, not tested offline version
Post edited February 05, 2022 by FulVal
Does anyone have setup_mutropolis_demo_1.1_(41168).exe ?

I did not download it immediately and the link for Windows version is 404 now.
https://www.gog.com/downloads/mutropolis_demo/en1installer0

You can still download the Linux and macOS version.

I opened an GOG Support ticket #1252571, but their response is nonsense:

Many thanks for reporting this issue.

Sadly, Mutropolis Demo has been taken of our page and is no longer available.

You could try reaching out directly to the developers of the game:
support@ashgames.com
and
https://www.application-systems.co.uk/support/
According to gogdb, GOG updated the Windows version from v1.0 to v1.1 in 2022-01-26.
And now they claimed that I can not get it, just 11 days after they pushed the update.
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1920288044#changelog
kbnrylaec: ...but their response is nonsense...
Maybe zowie replied to you.
I think you should clear up the misunderstanding and ask the GogBears to fix the download for Mutropolis Demo/Offline Installer/Windows.
Everything else, Galaxy builds for Win+Mac (versions "1.1" and "1.0") as well as offline installers for Linux+Mac (version "1.1"), can be downloaded.
Mutropolis Demo was delisted long time ago but not removed from our libraries.
kbnrylaec: Does anyone have setup_mutropolis_demo_1.1_(41168).exe ?

I did not download it immediately and the link for Windows version is 404 now.
https://www.gog.com/downloads/mutropolis_demo/en1installer0

You can still download the Linux and macOS version.

I opened an GOG Support ticket #1252571, but their response is nonsense:

Many thanks for reporting this issue.

Sadly, Mutropolis Demo has been taken of our page and is no longer available.

You could try reaching out directly to the developers of the game:
support@ashgames.com
and
https://www.application-systems.co.uk/support/
kbnrylaec: According to gogdb, GOG updated the Windows version from v1.0 to v1.1 in 2022-01-26.
And now they claimed that I can not get it, just 11 days after they pushed the update.
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1920288044#changelog
Yeah. I never saw that come across on my alerts. Itch.io still has the 2019/2020 demos for download, but that's about it. >> https://pirita-studio.itch.io/
high rated
Technobabylon has been updated from version 2.0.0.3 to version 2.1 (53349).
low rated
ConsulCaesar: Technobabylon has been updated from version 2.0.0.3 to version 2.1 (53349).
Aw man, another old-school style installer down. I like those. I wish we could download the previous versions of games to have the most recent of the old-style installers.
high rated
kbnrylaec: I opened an GOG Support ticket #1252571, but their response is nonsense:
GOG keep saying nonsense:

The 1.1 version was available back in 2020 and if you have added the game back then you should have the version available. That said, again, the Demo is no longer available and therefore unsupported so I am unable to guarantee any compatibilities etc here.
Post edited February 07, 2022 by kbnrylaec
high rated
KAPIA
KAPIA Demo

Updated to 1.264 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

Changelog from Steam:
Patch 1.264

--Boxing game
more user friendly

--Note/ helmet
bug fixed

--Pillow drop
feature added

--Demo
resume playing the full game
high rated
kbnrylaec: I opened an GOG Support ticket #1252571, but their response is nonsense:
kbnrylaec: GOG keep saying nonsense:

The 1.1 version was available back in 2020 and if you have added the game back then you should have the version available. That said, again, the Demo is no longer available and therefore unsupported so I am unable to guarantee any compatibilities etc here.
kbnrylaec:
So I went ahead and compared the August 2020 GOG v1.0 demo with the December 2020 Itch.io demo. The Itch.io demo that I mentioned above is most likely what GOG had listed as v1.1. If you run the Itch.io demo you will notice there are more items you can adjust in the options menu with one exception. The newer Itch.io demo has more audio/video options, but has removed the Russian language. Considering GOG told you v1.1 came out in 2020 and the Itch.io demo is from mid December 2020, I think what you are looking for is at Itch.io. Cheers!
Post edited February 07, 2022 by LiqMat
high rated
LiqMat: So I went ahead and compared the August 2020 GOG v1.0 demo with the December 2020 Itch.io demo. The Itch.io demo that I mentioned above is most likely what GOG had listed as v1.1. If you run the Itch.io demo you will notice there are more items you can adjust in the options menu with one exception. The newer Itch.io demo has more audio/video options, but has removed the Russian language. Considering GOG told you v1.1 came out in 2020 and the Itch.io demo is from mid December 2020, I think what you are looking for is at Itch.io. Cheers!
The problem is that the installer is no longer accessible even for those who had already acquired the demo, and it should remain available as all delisted products. From the answers given it seems that the support didn't understand anything about the real problem.
high rated
Please check the download link in a couple of hours.
high rated
kbnrylaec: GOG keep saying nonsense:
GOG Support apologized and pushed setup_mutropolis_demo_1.1_(41167).exe.
(The 404 one was 41168, I guess the typo was why we could not download it.)

Anyway, the bug has been fixed.
LiqMat: So I went ahead and compared the August 2020 GOG v1.0 demo with the December 2020 Itch.io demo. The Itch.io demo that I mentioned above is most likely what GOG had listed as v1.1. If you run the Itch.io demo you will notice there are more items you can adjust in the options menu with one exception. The newer Itch.io demo has more audio/video options, but has removed the Russian language. Considering GOG told you v1.1 came out in 2020 and the Itch.io demo is from mid December 2020, I think what you are looking for is at Itch.io. Cheers!
Alexim: The problem is that the installer is no longer accessible even for those who had already acquired the demo, and it should remain available as all delisted products. From the answers given it seems that the support didn't understand anything about the real problem.
Completely get it. Just tried to come up with an equivalent alternative.
Post edited February 08, 2022 by LiqMat
high rated
Edward_Carnby: Please check the download link in a couple of hours.
Edward_Carnby once again to the rescue - thank you in the name of every GOGer.

However maybe you could tell your guys at the source that it might be a good idea to first understand the problem and helping their customers instead of first making their customers angry and THEN fix the problem? Just an idea to help GOG get a bit more customer friendly in the future ;)
high rated
Blackwind

Updated to release_1.0.2.0_9fd36a4b (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

GOG changelog:
Blackwind Patch Notes 1.0.2 - Feb 7th 2022

Blackwind Protocol: Updating… Updating… Updated.

Blackwind Patch 1.0.2 …

… Released.

Attention Battleframe Pilots!

We want to, firstly, thoroughly thank everyone who provided our team with feedback on the Blackwind release! The development team has been working incredibly hard to resolve the community’s concerns promptly, and we are proud to announce that we have delivered the first patch for Blackwind!

The focus for this patch was for quick turnaround with the key presented issues, and so you can now expect…

1) Adjusted the camera positioning to improve gameplay.
2) Reduced repetitive one liner voice overs.
3) Provided a mini-map for outdoor environments.
4) Resolved crashes at certain checkpoints.
5) Added the ability to teleport the drone back to the player when it's too far to rejoin.

Please continue to report any issues to our team support@blowfishstudios.com.

Wish you luck!
Post edited February 08, 2022 by Hustlefan