It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: ...
Cusith: There might be fairly limited changes in those. Outside of the galaxy files the differences for Baldur's Gate Original Saga is just the lack of the GameuxInstallHelper.dll and a possibly changed sdb for win8. I'm not familiar with sdbs so its possible there is no functional differences there just a different hash.
Unfortunately there's no real way of knowing, short of asking GOG about hundreds of different version numbers.
Post edited July 02, 2019 by mrkgnao
Cusith: There might be fairly limited changes in those. Outside of the galaxy files the differences for Baldur's Gate Original Saga is just the lack of the GameuxInstallHelper.dll and a possibly changed sdb for win8. I'm not familiar with sdbs so its possible there is no functional differences there just a different hash.
mrkgnao: Unfortunately there's no real way of knowing, short of asking GOG about hundreds of different version numbers.
I confess I do often wish gog distributed games a bit like git/github use git to pull the files or press a button to get the whole thing compressed and downloaded in the browser. The ability to do diffs and read commit messages would be nice too.
Cusith: The ability to do diffs and read commit messages would be nice too.
That would be great, but if it's GOG writing the commit message you can be sure that they would all be “push” or something similar.
high rated
Fenimore Fillmore: 3 Skulls of the Toltecs

Update 1.5.3

No Changelog
high rated
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War

Update v1.02.07 (27 June 2019)
General

Migrated from OpenGL to Vulkan renderer.
Improved cinematic playback performance.

Bug Fixes

Fixed compatibility with Ubuntu 18.04.
Fixed getBuildingSlotsRemaining crash that could occur when a city was built at the location of a previously destroyed city.
Fixed crash that could occur after loading a game in which a city was built at the location of a previously destroyed city.
Fixed movement area and target highlights of selected enemy units giving away targets not visible to the player.

New Minimum System Requirements

Operating System: Windows 7 (64-bit) or Ubuntu 18.04 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Vulkan support (Nvidia GeForce 600 series / AMD Radeon HD 7000 series / Intel HD Graphics 500 series) and up-to-date graphics drivers
Hard Disk: 4 GB available space
Display: 1280x720

New Recommended System Requirements

Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit) or Ubuntu 18.04 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Vulkan support with 3 GB VRAM (Nvidia GeForce 900 series / AMD Radeon RX 400 series) and up-to-date graphics drivers
Hard Disk: 8 GB available space
Display: 1920x1080
high rated
Jalopy

Update v1.104 (02 July 2019)

- Fixed wine and water bottles preventing players being able to use the inventory
- Prevented item swapping on inventory transitions
- Fixed keys not going into the ignition
- Tightened the car steering so it feels more responsive

Prison Architect

The Clink Hotfix 1.02 (03 July 2019)

We put out another hotfix so your prisoners no longer are making telephone calls from containers of bleach! Also, they are sitting properly at tables!
Post edited July 03, 2019 by surfer1260
high rated
As gogdb seems to be the primary source here nowadays, I thought I'd just report a recent tiny change that it cannot detect:

Dust: An Elysian Tail:
soundtrack sample (no change in name; 6 Nov 2013 12:23:17 ***TO*** 28 Jun 2019 12:48:27; 16,968,367 ***TO*** 16,968,371)
Post edited July 03, 2019 by mrkgnao
high rated
Re-Legion

Patch 1.3.4.325 (3 July 2019)

Game's loading was improved to better load the game on slower PCs
Cyberdog explosion VFX is fixed.
Creed no longer changes to default after loading the map for the second time from the main menu.
Ally units no longer become hostile after loading the map for the second time from the main menu.
spoiler alert Falin now correctly plays VO when he is injured and enhanced.
high rated
Prison Architect of course now has the same problem again: PArt 1 / Part 2 instead of 32Bit / 64 Bit version - support ticket already created.

@mrkgnao: I have not forgotten your request. I just bought myself a new CPU yesterday so my priorities where elsewhere. Sorry. Will create the support ticket asap. :)

Edit: Done.
Post edited July 03, 2019 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Prison Architect of course now has the same problem again: PArt 1 / Part 2 instead of 32Bit / 64 Bit version - support ticket already created.
Big thanks for all your efforts !
MarkoH01: Prison Architect of course now has the same problem again: PArt 1 / Part 2 instead of 32Bit / 64 Bit version - support ticket already created.
They fixed it.

A pity they didn't also fix Regalia - Royal Edition (parts 1/2 are 32-bit, parts 3/4 are 64-bit), who's had this issue for more than a year now.
mrkgnao: They fixed it.

A pity they didn't also fix Regalia - Royal Edition (parts 1/2 are 32-bit, parts 3/4 are 64-bit), who's had this issue for more than a year now.
The moment you tell them, they will fix it.... just you wait. (created support ticket :))
Post edited July 04, 2019 by MarkoH01
high rated
Standalone installers updated today (03 July 2019) with no changelog:

A Light in the Dark - Mac OS to 1.1.
Astrox Imperium - to BUILD 0.061a.
Cultist Simulator - to 2019.7.a.2.
Bright Memory - to 0.9.2.3.
LEGRAND LEGACY: Tale of the Fatebounds - to gog 2.0.5.
Imperator: Rome - to 1.1.1 (Pompey).
Rise of Industry - to 1.2.4:0207a.

Deep Diving Simulator
Update 1.09 (3 July 2019)

Changelog posted in the game forum by the devs here.

Eternam
- Linux and Mac OS added: 02 July 2019.
- Manual added: 03 July 2019.

The Universim
Patch V0.0.35 (1st July 2019)

Bug Fixes:
- Fixed: Fire causes Nugget AI to break.
- Fixed: NRE when opening a trading panel after loading a save.
- Fixed: Big meteor hitting the water would stay on top of water for a short time
- Fixed: Opening the quick access menu for creator power did not blur the background for better visibility
- Fixed: The game would not correctly load the save file after trading menu was initialized causing the save file being corrupted
- Fixed: Sometimes space boxes would be duplicated and spawned one on top of another one.
- Fixed: Creator powers were being casted twice on a target therefore reducing the amount of CP drastically.
- Fixed: Creator power icons duplication in the quick access menu
- Fixed: An issue when a nugget dies in the water, previously he would still float on the water
- Fixed: Shock and Awe status would cause nuggets to get stuck and stand still
- Fixed: Decals were being reset to be “On” every single time the game was reloaded. All the save settings are now being saved correctly.
- Fixed: Previously nuggets would not die from fire and other destructive powers while being inside the building that received the damage
- Fixed: Incorrect label for the steel factory perk

General balance changes / Improvements:
- Reworked Picking system
- Adjusted How fire shock radius is calculated in order to prevent nuggets that are far away to run away from a fire
- The size of the bunker panel was increased
- Initial bunker capacity was increased from 20 -> 32 spots
- The total number of spots for the bunker was changed from 32 -> 64
- The number of slots in a row was changed from 6 to 8
- Steel and plastic resources size was enlarged by 50% for better visibility
- The rest of the resources received 20%, 25% and 40% increase in size
- Adjusted Steel Factory perk on the research graph to be unlocked before Modern Refineries
- Modern Refineries now require Steel to be built instead of metal
- The lifetime of the building that is on fire was increased by 100% in order to allow firefighters to get on time and stop the fire.
- Uneducated nuggets working in Carbon, Chemical, Plastic factories as well as Farm, Hospital, Rehabilitation Center and University can cause a Plague now.
- Uneducated Nuggets working in Cement, Clone Center, Eatery, Electronic Components Factory, Engineers Hut, Fiber Factory, Gas Plant, Glass Factory, Oil Tower, Police Station, Steel Factories and Refineries can start a fire
- Uneducated Nuggets working in Fuel Factory can cause an Explosion.
- Majority of the buildings received an education requirement. Certain buildings that were built in a stone age got those requirements removed.

Art:
- Leaning Tower implementation.
- Bunker modern era upgrade.
- Desert Rose model implementation.
- Eye Of The World model implementation.
- All resource models were updated regarding size, some of them got additional texture upgrade.
- Carbon Factory was implemented.

UI Design:
- Construction menu update added cloud renders for: modern bunker, leaning tower, Desert Rose and Eye Of the World.
- Added puzzle elements for: Leaning Tower, Desert Rose and Eye Of The World.
- Added construction menu icon for Desert Rose.
Standalone installers updated: 03 July 2019.
mrkgnao: They fixed it.

MarkoH01: The moment you tell them, they will fix it.... just you wait. (created support ticket :))
The problem is that I can report this only for games I own. GOG should really automatically check for this by itself.
high rated
Grim Dawn

Update 1.1.3.1 Hotfix 1 (03 July 2019)
Shattered Realm

Fixed an issue with incorrect start/exit points for the Conclave boss levels.

Tech

Fixed a crash which could occur when changing video options.
Fixed a bug where the "soft particles" setting would not affect weather particles when turned off.
Fixed a bug where grass would be incorrectly lit in some cases when shadows were turned off.
Fixed a bug where monstering/character lights would sometimes be rendered inconsistently.

Game
Itemization

Legendary - Fixed unusually high Physical Conversion on new Totally Normal items