It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'll never understand how anyone could prefer 3dfx Carmageddon to glorious software mode in DOS
Ghorpm: It means that from my collection only ChessMaster 9000 is not updated.
It seems they first wanted to clear the regular catalog and at the end also the removed titles. On my v1-list are now left Chessmaster 9000, The Republic and Obscure. That are the only games I own which were removed, which means all my regular games are now up to date ;-)
Post edited November 29, 2013 by DukeNukemForever
I just saw an update/patch for DLC: MindGames for Sword of the Stars: The Pit.

ps.
Now I have a question regarding when/how to use the MindGame patch.

I did this a while ago.
1. Sword of the Stars: The Pit
2. DLC: MindGame
3. DLC: Gold Upgrade

so am I supposed to to uninstall my game and redo it like
2b. MindGame Patch
3b. Gold Upgrade Patch

or can I install the MindGame patch ontop of my gold upgrade install?
3b. MindGame Patch
RS1978: Though Divine Dinity was updated to v2 it's not exactly "up to date", due it comes with a wrong new icon (it shows the death knight from Beyond Divinity; tested with German version).
Ghorpm: It's the same with English version.
Do you know if they fixed the icon problem yet?
GaminggUy45: Do you know if they fixed the icon problem yet?
I'm fairly sure they didn't. If you disable GOG downloader and try to use a browser to download a game you can check a full name of the file. Divine Divinity it's still 2.0.0.21, which is the one I have on my HDD and therefore we can make a safe bet that the icon problem hasn't been fixed yet.
Ghorpm: I'm fairly sure they didn't. If you disable GOG downloader and try to use a browser to download a game you can check a full name of the file. Divine Divinity it's still 2.0.0.21, which is the one I have on my HDD and therefore we can make a safe bet that the icon problem hasn't been fixed yet.
I see okay then thanks for the replay.
Ghorpm: I'm fairly sure they didn't. If you disable GOG downloader and try to use a browser to download a game you can check a full name of the file. Divine Divinity it's still 2.0.0.21, which is the one I have on my HDD and therefore we can make a safe bet that the icon problem hasn't been fixed yet.
GaminggUy45: I see okay then thanks for the replay.
I'll try to monitor the issue and if I see a new installer I'll download it, check the icon and then report here.
it's fixable via a patch... it would be silly to redownload a full game just for this....>.>
Lots of new V2 installers, guess I will start a new round of updates soon I arrive home...
DyNaer: it's fixable via a patch... it would be silly to redownload a full game just for this....>.>
Yeah I agree just a little bit silly.
setup_rayman_forever_2.0.0.15 has no time stamp

the_manhole_masterpiece_edition is v2

new v2 games

alien_nations
beyond_divinity
blood_2_the_chosen_expansion
carmageddon_max_pack
commandos_2_3
creatures_exodus
creatures_the_albian_years
f_a_18e_super_hornet
interstate_82
interstate76
the_manhole_masterpiece_edition
messiah
outcast
puddle
red_baron_pack
riven_the_sequel_to_myst
septerra_core_legacy_of_the_creator
seven_kingdoms_2
soulbringer
swat_3_tactical_game_of_the_year_edition
tom_clancys_rainbow_six

still v1 games
chessmaster_9000
psychonauts
republic_the_revolution
second_sight
space_rangers
space_rangers_2_reboot
Post edited November 29, 2013 by SLP2000
Grargar: Carmageddon Max Pack is now V2.
Gydion: Also, an updated Carmageddon Experimental Windows 95 patch.
thanks for the heads up
high rated
Is this patch part of the downloadable content of Carmageddon Max Pack?
If yes, where exactly is this Experimental Windows 95 patch to be found and in what form(at)?
HypersomniacLive: Is this patch part of the downloadable content of Carmageddon Max Pack?
If yes, where exactly is this Experimental Windows 95 patch to be found and in what form(at)?
It's in the OP of that thread as I edited the link to point to the updated version. I also posted a link in the latest page of the thread.
high rated
JudasIscariot: It's in the OP of that thread as I edited the link to point to the updated version. I also posted a link in the latest page of the thread.
Ok, now I feel completely stupid >//<

I can only blame my browser configuration for preventing links from being clearly displayed as such on this forum (one or more of my add-ons or userscripts make links appear as normal text) - too bad I didn't think of hovering over with my mouse...

Thanks Judas, much appreciated.