Well I sure wasn't expecting an installer update avalanche today, but yeah... I will skip reporting file-only updates today and will focus on the relevant changelogs. LEGRAND LEGACY: Tale of the Fatebounds
Hand of Fate 2
#### Update 1.2.1 (09 February 2018)
* Fixed the issue when selecting language.
* Fixed the issue unable to move up or down in certain areas.
* Fixed the issue buttons cotinually pressed during fishing mini game.
Thanks to all the players who reported the issues and explaining to us in
details, hope you can continue enjoy the Legrand Legacy: Tale of the
Fatebounds with this patch!
#### Patch 1.2.3 (09 February 2018)
* Dealing with Thieves: Fixed a bug where the added cards would never be drawn from the deck.
* Pauper Dilemma: Fixed a bug that caused the encounter to end unexpectedly.
* Updates to Northerner standard attack.
* Fixed resolution switching.
#### Build b101a (09 February 2018)
* NOTE: Some balance changes only apply to new characters, as loot is generated on world creation.
* Added some visuals to the Food Cart. When it produces money, coins will actually spring forth from the cart itself.
* Generally softened the difficulty of monsters in Fungal Caves and Old Amber Station. These monsters now have slightly lower damage, charge time, and accuracy: Plunderer, Mad Chemist, Treasure Hunter, Rock Viper, Mottled Sandjaw, Ember Spirit, River Spirit, Floraconda, Bog Frog
* Increased max possible cost of items in the Casino, particularly legendary items
* Changed the two bosses in the 2nd boss fight so that only one of them drops loot
* Reduced legendary drop rate by about 25%
* Increased drop rate of bows and crossbows by about 50%
* It no longer costs a turn to switch gear earlier on in the dungeon. This only begins happening when you are deeper, around 9F. (The tutorial popup text has been changed to reflect this.)
* Reduced the number of foods “Food Loving” monsters are interested in, limiting to generally easier-to-acquire (or make) foods / meals
* Assassin Gloves now gives a bonus to Swords, Spears, Axes, Claws, 2H Swords and Daggers (instead of just Spears + Daggers)
* Toned down damage of tornados spawned by champions
* You no longer get JP for discovering Secret Areas
* Somewhat reduced the JP reward for clearing combat Side Areas
* Herbs created by Foraging now last 1 extra turn
* Reduced Fullness times for almost all non-Health restorative foods; some by 50% or more
* Monster corral pets will now have 99 Charge Time gain by default (many early monsters have much lower charge time, which could lead to your pets falling behind frequently)
* Fixed bug with hovering over Soulkeeper on character screen
* Fixed bug with “Cost to Master: 0” text appearing under some abilities (was not intended to appear anywhere)
* Removed often buggy gold cost in the “Expand Storage” dialog option (just read the banker’s text to see the cost)
* Fixed bug where a corrupt save could sometimes cause you to spawn in the middle of the waterfall in Riverstone Camp
* “Frogmaster” champion mod should no longer spawn with “Conjurer”
* If your “Friendship Forest” quest state is screwed up (i.e. found Rose Petals without actually completing the quest, for whatever reason), restarting the game will now automatically unlock Wild Child
* Rose Petals should no longer appear in shops until you finish the Friendship Forest quest
* Path to Tangledeep and Casino 2F should no longer show up as rumor destinations, or Talrose locations
* Fixed bug where selling stacks of items would sell for (stack quantity) x (full stack price) instead of (stack quantity) x (individual item price)
* Fixed bug where Barrier / Turtling champions were reducing damage from all directions, not just the directions of the shields
* Fixed bug with the Unlock Job/Feat dialogues where the wrong text string was sometimes used
* Fixed bug where withdrawing lucid orb shards from the bank would sometimes cause them to not combine in your inventory
* Fixed visual bug where using a Knight’s Shovel on some map objects would cause them to remain in place
* Most likely fixed some bugs where your game’s ‘mode’ setting (Heroic, Adventure, Hardcore) could sometimes be corrupted and change, for example when starting New Game+.
* Fixed bug with Cat Ear Headband charming 100% of the time (far more than intended)
* Judo Sash no longer interferes with unarmed powers of Budoka - simply does not do anything if equipped as that job
* Fixed bug where teleporting with a Crab attached to you would sometimes create a ghost crab in town
* It should no longer be possible to interact with the main HUD during dialog sequences (which can cause various game state problems)
* Fixed bug with skill hotbars where you could manage to get a skill from one character (or even one save slot) to another based on the cursor state
* It should no longer be possible to move the Target Dummy under any circumstances
* Fixed bug where the state of chopped trees could get messed up and leave unchoppable ghost trees on the map
* Fixes for some camera jank issues related to pull effects
* Fixed bug where Quick Step targeting was not always accurate and would allow you to cast on an impassable square
* Fixed bug related to depositing and withdrawing multiples of the same Lucid Orb from the bank
* Fixed bug where Running Boots and some other passive non-combat effects were messing with the “out of combat” turn counter (and, in turn, Sneak Attack)
* Fixed bug with the log text related to attacking non-Wraith monsters while cursed by a Wraith
* Fixed bug where the Red Orb Shard callout / quest would not start
* Fixed bug where Furious Crescendo was not getting a damage bonus from song level as intended
* Delayed Teleport should no longer fire if you switch maps
* Brigand’s “Stealth Bomber” should now work with the modified Cloak & Dagger orb
* Fixed bug where certain statuses like Heavy Guard and Radiant Aura would continue to produce certain effects even if you were below the Stamina/Energy requirement
* Fixed bug where Casino game buttons would sometimes disappear
* Added a feature where, if your saved maps or meta progress is corrupted due to power outage or PC shutdown, you should still be able to keep playing your character in a new world.
* Added recovery features to salvage save files with corrupt Item Dream data
##### QUALITY OF LIFE
* Added “Switch Places” dialog option to Jorito in the Elemental Lair and Langdon’s dialogs in the Jelly Grotto
* Pressing the “Cancel” key (ESCAPE by default on keyboard) now functions as “Confirm” if you are going through unskippable dialogs
* The XP bar now resets to the far left when you level up, rather than filling up to the right more and more
* Armor Masteries learned from quest should now auto-equip once learned
* Powerups should now prioritize landing in any open tile, as opposed to tiles with literally nothing in them
* Auto targeting from using a ranged weapon will no longer auto-lock on to Pandora’s Boxes (you must manually target them)
* The separate breed of Mottled Sandjaw in some lava areas is now called “Heated Sandjaw” for clarity in rumors etc.