It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Tangledeep

#### Patch b.071 (28th August 2017)

###### BALANCE

* Several abilities used by the 3rd boss and the summoned adds are now more powerful
* Magic mods that convert weapon damage to elements no longer boost weapon damage by a % - it is now a flat increase. This applies to the WILD magic mod as well
* Many legendary items have been buffed with higher stats and additional mods (depending on the item, this may not apply to current versions of the items in your inventory)
* Well-Rounded accessory magic mod removed from the game
* Increased rewards for completing Spiny Maze

###### BUGS

* Fixed bugs with various room templates (particularly hidden rooms)

###### CONTENT/GAMEPLAY

* It is now possible to remove magic modifiers from items via the Dreamcaster. This costs one Orb of Reverie plus gold (depending on the rank & rarity of the item). Removing magic properties does NOT remove the extra core bonuses (such as weapon power or armor defense) from upgrading the item. You can continue entering the item as much as you would like by removing magic mods, but keep in mind you will not get additional + bonus upgrades beyond the third.
* Seven new weapon magic mods related to elemental damage, including a second tier of mods!
* New weapon mod: WARLORD'S (stronger version of Gladiator's)
* Shields can now offer varying amounts of damage reduction on block. The standard amount is still 35%; Paladins increase this to 50%.
* Magical shields now have guaranteed higher % damage reduction on block
* Magical offhand books now have guaranteed +% elemental damage
* Magical quivers now have guaranteed boosts to ranged attack damage
* Magical accessories now have guaranteed bosts to ALL core stats

###### ENGINE

* Extensive work done to convert various in-game text objects (log messages, UI stuff) into a format that can be easily localized

###### QUALITY OF LIFE

* It is now possible to PAIR your currently equipped offhand with your currently equipped weapon. Just click/confirm on your offhand to see this new option. Paired offhands are auto-favorited, too! The way this works is very simple: When you switch to the mainhand weapon of choice, the paired offhand will auto-equip with it. If you have a mainhand weapon WITHOUT a paired offhand, the game will pick the best option it can, as it did before.
* It is now possible to equip an offhand item even if your mainhand is empty. This is useful if, for example, you are a Budoka and want to keep your mainhand free for punching, but use a shield in your offhand.
* Damaged blocked by shields is now shown in the item tooltip
Serious Sam's Bogus Detour

#### Patch 187 (28 August 2017)

* Added split screen
* Improved game over screen
* Fixed several crashes
* Several editor fixes
* Adjusted gamepad cursor movement for improved accuracy
* Added short immortality when spawning in survival
* Added Last weapon key
* Added Infinite ammo switch
* Improved high DPI screen support
* Several code fixes for modding
* Added savepoint when the robots die, end bossfight.
* End timer on normal was increased by 20 seconds.
* Loot drop chance of Health and Ammo from scientists were increased.
* The same scientists has a slightly reduced speed.
* Some missing netricsa information was added.
UnrealQuakie: Am I the only one who has the issue of installing dosbox games but they are missing the launchers or cant create one?
Every time I install a GOG dosbox game in Windows 10 Home x64, it puts shortcuts on my desktop, which work fine and I can move wherever I want without them breaking, but they're missing from the program group in the start menu, and when I click "pin to start", the icon that shows up is generic, the game is listed as "W-Microsoft.AutoGenerated.((random alpha-numeric key-looking-thing in this format: 8charcs-4chars-4chars-3chars), and the shortcut doesn't work. Out of the following games, only the shortcut to Doom 2 is able to be pinned to the start menu without it breaking in any way: Ultimate Doom, Doom II, Final Doom, Blood: One Unit Whole Blood and Blood 2: The Blood Group. I have no idea what's causing this error, but it's annoying to have to use the shortcuts that are created by the installer instead of being able to pin them to start.
Post edited August 29, 2017 by finkleroy
Please UnrealQuakie, your issue is not relevant to this thread and besides you've already posted to The "what did just break" thread 2.0 thread so i do not see the need for you to keep posting here.
Post edited August 29, 2017 by direspirefirewire
UnrealQuakie: Am I the only one who has the issue of installing dosbox games but they are missing the launchers or cant create one?
finkleroy: Every time I install a GOG dosbox game in Windows 10 Home x64, it puts shortcuts on my desktop, which work fine and I can move wherever I want without them breaking, but they're missing from the program group in the start menu, and when I click "pin to start", the icon that shows up is generic, the game is listed as "W-Microsoft.AutoGenerated.((random alpha-numeric key-looking-thing in this format: 8charcs-4chars-4chars-3chars), and the shortcut doesn't work. Out of the following games, only the shortcut to Doom 2 is able to be pinned to the start menu without it breaking in any way: Ultimate Doom, Doom II, Final Doom, Blood: One Unit Whole Blood and Blood 2: The Blood Group. I have no idea what's causing this error, but it's annoying to have to use the shortcuts that are created by the installer instead of being able to pin them to start.
SO I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE! This is really annoying, right when they created these classic installers it f'd up the whole thing. I never had this issue before only after they made the Stupid idea to make 2 different installers which makes no sense now they screwed up all the dosbox specific games when it comes to launching them creating a shortcut from the game folder and not from the installer... GOG FIX THIS NOW, it's been months and you guys did nothing to help on it.
Post edited August 29, 2017 by UnrealQuakie
finkleroy: I have no idea what's causing this error
From what I understand, Windows 10 doesn't allow shortcuts with arguments to be visible in the Start Menu, though no idea if there is a setting anywhere that controls that. All the DOSBox games installed by GOG use such a shortcut, thus while they do exist in the start menu folder, they are not visible in the start menu.
No idea as to why, though UWP and/or Security are the two most likely reasons.
direspirefirewire: Please UnrealQuakie, your issue is not relevant to this thread and besides you've already posted to The "what did just break" thread 2.0 thread so i do not see the need for you to keep posting here.
Know what I got both mixed up so bad right after I replied to finkleroy, well all the years I been on this site I got 2 threads mixed up cause I am just really pissed off with how everything is broken from installing games to the forums to support and blue's never responding to help but yeah I guess maybe my F%^$ up here might get attention now who knows.

at the end of the day sorry for posting in the wrong thread -_- ....
UnrealQuakie: GOG FIX THIS NOW, it's been months and you guys did nothing to help on it.
Win10 issue, not a GOG one.
UnrealQuakie: GOG FIX THIS NOW, it's been months and you guys did nothing to help on it.
JMich: Win10 issue, not a GOG one.
classic game installer is the issue, My old installer before the split does not have this problem and has the same issue with win 7 on my laptop but yeah I am done with the issue and gave up. lets change topic shall we?.
Post edited August 29, 2017 by UnrealQuakie
UnrealQuakie: classic game installer is the issue,
Considering I've encountered the issue a year or so back, classic game installer is not the issue. Especially since I've also had the same thing happen with any other program that tried to install a shortcut with arguments.
If you go to ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs you should be able to see that the GOG folders are there, and they do contain the proper shortcuts. So the installers do install them, but the Start Menu does not display them.
If you do not find the shortcuts there, do add them and see if that changes things, though I do doubt it.
UnrealQuakie: classic game installer is the issue,
JMich: Considering I've encountered the issue a year or so back, classic game installer is not the issue. Especially since I've also had the same thing happen with any other program that tried to install a shortcut with arguments.
If you go to ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs you should be able to see that the GOG folders are there, and they do contain the proper shortcuts. So the installers do install them, but the Start Menu does not display them.
If you do not find the shortcuts there, do add them and see if that changes things, though I do doubt it.
Gonna check this out tomorrow on both pc's when I wake up but now I am off to sleep, I will let you know tomorrow after I collect myself cause I am dead tired. Good night everyone
JMich: Considering I've encountered the issue a year or so back, classic game installer is not the issue. Especially since I've also had the same thing happen with any other program that tried to install a shortcut with arguments.
UnrealQuakie: Gonna check this out tomorrow on both pc's when I wake up but now I am off to sleep, I will let you know tomorrow after I collect myself cause I am dead tired. Good night everyone
Good night :) Suggestion. If you like, let's discuss this further in the "what did just break" thread. It fits the problem a lot better ans I also posted something in it regarding your issue.
high rated
Nex Machina installers have been updated: https://www.gog.com/forum/nex_machina/changelog/post6
high rated

Darkwood

Patch 1.1 (29 August 2017)
Changes

Added save file backups in case your PC turns off when saving.
Capped the frame rate at 144 FPS. Some players with high-end video cards were experiencing glitches if the frame rate was very high.
Added credits button to main menu.
Added Trading Cards (they're in review so it might take a while before they're visible).

Fixes

Fixed Indiegogo content sometimes active even if you disabled it in the options menu.
Fixed Musician happily playing on his violin after he's been eaten by his parents.
Fixed villagers lying on mattresses disappearing if killed.
Fixed floating text on a note from the Doctor.
Fixed glitch if picking up a porter package when it's empty.
Fixed mask for controller inputs too small for 4K resolutions.
Fixed several typos.
high rated
Added the:
Darkwood, and
Serious Sam's Bogus Detour
changelogs to the respective game fora.

DeMignon added the Thimbleweed Park changelog.

T_a_J added the Two Worlds II: Epic Edition one.

Regarding Tangledeep, the dev has posted a more detailed changelog that lists all changes since Patch b.068a and up to the current b.071.

And the latest We Happy Few [In Dev} changelog (Patch 44776 - Life in Technicolour Hotfix 2) was added by the dev.
Post edited August 29, 2017 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
Two Worlds II: Epic Edition

Changelog for Patch 2.05 (added 29 August 2017):

- after Fake Plans (the miners’ plot), Victor now changes his stock properly
- PLOT SPOILER: if the Hero lets Vanderbilt go instead of killing him, Vanderbilt's Seal is now obtained properly
- Baldrick is no longer immortal while defending his master in the Vanderbilt Mansion
- Baldrick and Albert now trade stuff properly
- orrections to console messages, including The Haunted Shipwreck and Where Old Pirates Go
- minor mistakes in the in-game books corrected
- Water removed from the cemetery
- Unused chests removed from the dungeons
- general corrections in scripts and maps, according to players’ reports

Improvements

- Vanderbilt now gives the first of his quests to the Hero while standing outside his Mansion
- irenite processing workshop in the Outer Mine has an icon over the roof, making it easier to spot
- PLOT SPOILER: Sternok’s escape now ends in similar fashion to Vanderbilt’s or Gillscar’s, i.e. with a fake burial on - - Dorchad cemetary
- Sword of Dorchad quests (the ending part of 'Weapons’ Dealer’ Side Adventure) has been restricted to the players -who chose Lavarius’s letter as Caleb’s reward for the assassinations
- bandits in the camps of Sternok and Duskrell now have more duties
- Lisa’s and Larry’s wedding amulets are now upgradeable
- new music implemented in more locations by default
- sound and dialogue corrections in cutscenes
- step sound corrections and improvements
- map markers added to point out the locations of the Wedding sidequest storyline, and the Vanderbilt / Gillscar storyline
- additional altars around Dorchad (abandoned Tenebrae structures in the Valley of Altars, named so after their presence)
- PLOT SPOILER: Sternok’s escape now ends in similar fashion to Vanderbilt’s or Gillscar’s, i.e. with a fake burial on Dorchad cemetary