It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone else unable to create new threads/topics?

I tried creating a thread/topic about Terraria Tweaker 2 in the Terraria subforum, but it wont post.
It just says "image Please wait. Processing.." forever.
mrkgnao: So I wouldn't expect flags for these. Need to wait until a "normal" game you own is updated.
Paraharaha: Hey there,

i don't like to leave a topic half-open, especially when someone has helped me to understand things detailed like you did - so please kindly allow a quick little update: yes, I received updates/blue dots today. Not for the games mentioned above, but for another one (Loop Hero).
So in the future I will not "blindly" rely on the blue notifications as before. :-)
Thanks again. :-)
Glad to help.
In case anyone else's library counter just went up by 1 and is wondering what the heck is going on - looks like Valley of the Dormant Gods has been promoted to standalone release(?), and therefore required a separate (from the main game) entry.
mannefriedrich: In case anyone else's library counter just went up by 1 and is wondering what the heck is going on - looks like Valley of the Dormant Gods has been promoted to standalone release(?), and therefore required a separate (from the main game) entry.
Back down by 1 again.
Turns out the separate Valley of the Dormant Gods entry in the library was just temporary.
Post edited June 03, 2021 by mannefriedrich
Looks like GOG has hit the next limit for the number of games in their code. The last page of the game catalog does not load. There should be 106 pages with 5044 games, but only 105 pages with 5000 games are accessible.
Post edited June 06, 2021 by eiii
eiii: Looks like GOG has hit the next limit for the number of games in their code. The last page of the game catalog does not load. There should be 106 pages with 5044 games, but only 105 pages with 5000 games are accessible.
26 of those entries are movies, so maybe that’s why we can’t access the last page.
eiii: Looks like GOG has hit the next limit for the number of games in their code. The last page of the game catalog does not load. There should be 106 pages with 5044 games, but only 105 pages with 5000 games are accessible.
SCPM: 26 of those entries are movies, so maybe that’s why we can’t access the last page.
No, there are 5044 games and 26 movies. And page 105 of the catalog shows only 8 games, which together with pages 1 to 104 makes exactly 5000 games. It would surprise me when this is not an artificial limit somewhere in GOG's code, especially as they already had issues with such limits in the past.
high rated
SCPM: 26 of those entries are movies, so maybe that’s why we can’t access the last page.
eiii: No, there are 5044 games and 26 movies. And page 105 of the catalog shows only 8 games, which together with pages 1 to 104 makes exactly 5000 games. It would surprise me when this is not an artificial limit somewhere in GOG's code, especially as they already had issues with such limits in the past.
They had it at 1000 (took a long time to fix, IIRC) and at 2000 (fixed relatively quickly, IIRC). I guess they then set it to 5000. Let's see how long it takes them to fix it this time.
Btw, if anyone uses the script "GOG Games data grid view", remember to update it. This issue of the 5000+ games in the API also broke previous versions of the script.
The DLC: "Railway Empire - Japan" does not provide any offline installer for Linux.
Only Windows version is available.
GOG Support ticket: #1063558

All other DLCs for Railway Empire provides offline installer for Linux.
kbnrylaec: The DLC: "Railway Empire - Japan" does not provide any offline installer for Linux.
Only Windows version is available.
GOG Support ticket: #1063558

All other DLCs for Railway Empire provides offline installer for Linux.
GOG Support confirmed it. Below is their official response:

Hello,

I'm afraid that is correct and we are working with the developer to provide the Linux build. We unfortunately do not have any estimated time when this will be ready.

If you don't want to wait, I can offer to convert the DLC to GOG wallet funds, or issue a cash refund.
Appears to be fixed.
low rated
My heart.

Hairy Krishna, my hamster, passed away. :(
Newly added products don't show up on https://www.gog.com/games:

Lost Phone Soundtracks https://www.gog.com/games?search=lost+phone
Curved Space Official Soundtrack
GreedFall - De Vespe Conspiracy
GreedFall – Gold Edition
They Always Run
Webbed
Secret Agent HD

In addition, Ys IX: Monstrum Nox.

I've opened a ticket.
Post edited July 01, 2021 by JackknifeJohnson
JackknifeJohnson: Newly added products don't show up on https://www.gog.com/games:

Lost Phone Soundtracks https://www.gog.com/games?search=lost+phone
Curved Space Official Soundtrack
GreedFall - De Vespe Conspiracy
GreedFall – Gold Edition
They Always Run
Webbed
Secret Agent HD

In addition, Ys IX: Monstrum Nox.

I've opened a ticket.
It seems to be fixed now.