It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zjeraar: Not sure if the following issue is mentioned before, but a quick search says it's not:

When you try to replace the current page number from the page number box below someone's wishlist in order to jump to a specific page of that wishlist, the current page number reappears within a second or so.

Noticed this in both IE and Chrome.
Johny.: I can confirm this issue, it's not browser-related. :) I've passed the information further, thank you for report!
Guess this has become a "won't do" type issue then
Now I have the "permament purple dot" infection.
russellskanne: Now I have the "permament purple dot" infection.
Ask someone to send you a private message, but instead of opening the chat, you should clear the notifications.

This trick removes the purple dot (at least it always worked for me).
russellskanne: Now I have the "permament purple dot" infection.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Ask someone to send you a private message, but instead of opening the chat, you should clear the notifications.

This trick removes the purple dot (at least it always worked for me).
Where do you clear the notifications?
russellskanne: Where do you clear the notifications?
If you click on the bell icon when you have a private message and / or discount notification, there should be a button called "clear notifications" or something like that (I'm using a Russian interface, so I can't tell you how exactly this button called in English).
russellskanne: Where do you clear the notifications?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: If you click on the bell icon when you have a private message and / or discount notification, there should be a button called "clear notifications" or something like that (I'm using a Russian interface, so I can't tell you how exactly this button called in English).
Thank you, It's fixed now!
russellskanne: Thank you, It's fixed now!
You're welcome! (:
The system of update flag (the blue dot) is broken for at least two days.
high rated
kbnrylaec: The system of update flag (the blue dot) is broken for at least two days.
CP2077 was released two days ago.
Not even through Galaxy this time, but a certain thread, or threads (I haven't checked), couldn't render all the features from the area just below the top dropdown menus, and the top of the thread. I could still click on them though as if they were there, just invisible.

Refreshing the page and switching to different pages of the thread didn't do anything. However, after closing the tab and reopening the link, it is all normal.

I was simultaneously checking other threads and those were fine, so until I did that, that problem went away. Weird.
Post edited December 17, 2020 by TurdFerguson87
I should probably add that the new Redeem page is broken for a lot of people too.
GOG illegally enable Promotion email option to me, twice.

I never enable "Promotions and hot deals" in https://www.gog.com/account/settings/subscriptions since GOG provide the option, but I got a promotion email last week.
I thought maybe I enabled it by accident, so I just open the page and turn it off.
Today I got another promotion email from GOG again, and I angrily find that GOG enable "Promotions and hot deals" for me, AFTER I turned it off several days ago.

Fuck you GOG!
Did you click on the Prison Architect and Brigador giveaways, by any chance? I vaguely recall they said something about activating the newsletter as a condition of the giveaway, though of course I can no longer check.
VanishedOne: Did you click on the Prison Architect and Brigador giveaways, by any chance? I vaguely recall they said something about activating the newsletter as a condition of the giveaway, though of course I can no longer check.
I did clicked those two giveaway button.
So it is GOG's new way to push its users to subscribe their news letters.
Next time I will unsubscribe their news immediately after I get the free game.
high rated
VanishedOne: Did you click on the Prison Architect and Brigador giveaways, by any chance? I vaguely recall they said something about activating the newsletter as a condition of the giveaway, though of course I can no longer check.
kbnrylaec: I did clicked those two giveaway button.
So it is GOG's new way to push its users to subscribe their news letters.
Next time I will unsubscribe their news immediately after I get the free game.
I don't have a problem with the idea of promotional e-mails itself.

What I *do* have a problem with, however, is that they're ugly HTML (no whitespace to make it readable) with no plain text alternative, and the program I use to read that (old) e-mail account doesn't do HTML.