It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HunchBluntley: Front page is broken for me, too. (Latest stable Firefox, Windows 8.)
Front page News, game listings are all broken here, also not showing my login even though I am logged in. When I go to the forums the login shows up. Switching back to homepage and the breakage is back.

Maybe Epic game store integration is breaking things... Kappa Kappa

Update: As a data point I am using current (as of this moment) Firefox on Windows 10. Also tested with Chrome with no plugins. I had not tested it inside Galaxy when I originally commented, but I just tested it inside Galaxy right now and the page loads properly with all the news items present. Decided to re-test it in Firefox and the page appears to work correctly again now so either the issue is resolved here for me, or it is transient in nature either randomly or per CDN server at random or something. Will provide more updates if anything changes.
Post edited October 16, 2020 by skeletonbow
Main page broken again for me.
*sigh*
I've had no problems at all, but don't use galaxy.
https://www.gog.com/games is totally broken here now.
Homepage is ok.
It looks like the reseller integration breaks even more things...

The game catalog is broken and does not show any games. You cannot interact with the page to set filters or change the sort order.

When "purchasing" demos the checkout page is spinning forever. At least a manual reload of the page finishes the transaction and the games are in your library. Not sure though if it also would have worked on a real purchase.
eiii: When "purchasing" demos the checkout page is spinning forever. At least a manual reload of the page finishes the transaction and the games are in your library. Not sure though if it also would have worked on a real purchase.
I just bought two real games with two new demos, payment succeeded.
Post edited October 16, 2020 by kbnrylaec
For what it's worth, my gog front page has been working since last night. Stay tuned for the next screw-up.
GOG seems to have fixed the 'deactivated buy button' bug on checkout when you have only free stuff in your cart.
drrhodes: For what it's worth, my gog front page has been working since last night. Stay tuned for the next screw-up.
Sometimes still happening, and often this forum doesn't work
Got a lot of 403 errors when downloading installers of Steel Division 2.
I encountered 404 error several times before but I think it is the first time I got 403.
Post edited October 26, 2020 by kbnrylaec
kbnrylaec: Got a lot of 403 errors when downloading installers of Steel Division 2.
I encounterd 404 error several times before but I think it is the first time I got 403.
Same, getting 403 errors
getting 403's as well trying to download installers from my library, only 1 in 10 games seem to let me actually start downloading
kbnrylaec: Got a lot of 403 errors when downloading installers of Steel Division 2.
I encountered 404 error several times before but I think it is the first time I got 403.
Same here. Happens for most games I try.
Yeah I'm still getting 403 errors as well. Do the GOG devs have an ETA on when this will be fixed?
high rated
I noticed some avatars are upside down