It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No idea if somehow related to HypersomniacLive's report or not (bell worked fine for me with the wishlisted items discounted notification), but no purple dot to notify of a forum reply for me today.
this mornin' i had notifications from days ago that id already read
this software is so dimbo
Seems like both forum replies and community tab have a purple dot notifying me about a non-existent "unread" reply. It's been days and days like that. Cookies/cache cleared countless times in the meantime, dots live on.
Going to wishlist on website, selecting DISCOUNTED filter, then going to page 2 (out of 4 here), brings up a blank web page. 100% reproducible.
skeletonbow: Going to wishlist on website, selecting DISCOUNTED filter, then going to page 2 (out of 4 here), brings up a blank web page. 100% reproducible.
Doesn't happen in my browser (FF 74.0), using your wishlist. All four pages display correctly.
skeletonbow: Going to wishlist on website, selecting DISCOUNTED filter, then going to page 2 (out of 4 here), brings up a blank web page. 100% reproducible.
mrkgnao: Doesn't happen in my browser (FF 74.0), using your wishlist. All four pages display correctly.
Just tried it again now and it looks like they fixed it or it fixed itself. Thanks for testing things!
high rated
mrkgnao: Doesn't happen in my browser (FF 74.0), using your wishlist. All four pages display correctly.
skeletonbow: Just tried it again now and it looks like they fixed it or it fixed itself. Thanks for testing things!
Since the beginning of the Spring Sale yesterday, MaGog has been seeing a fair amount of intermittent GOG failures and glitches, which is par for the course on all large GOG sales nowadays. Judging from past sales, it'll probably get back to normal about 1-2 weeks after the sale ends (i.e. in about a month).
Post edited March 17, 2020 by mrkgnao
Is anyone else seeing just "Account" on the account-tab (i.e. no username and no avatar next to it), and no games, movies, etc count in the drop-down menu?

EDIT: Just another of GOG's high_standards glitches during sales (and not); it's back now.

EDIT2: Actually, it comes and goes, especially on the home page. Bleh.
Post edited March 17, 2020 by HypersomniacLive
skeletonbow: Just tried it again now and it looks like they fixed it or it fixed itself. Thanks for testing things!
mrkgnao: Since the beginning of the Spring Sale yesterday, MaGog has been seeing a fair amount of intermittent GOG failures and glitches, which is par for the course on all large GOG sales nowadays. Judging from past sales, it'll probably get back to normal about 1-2 weeks after the sale ends (i.e. in about a month).
That kinda sucks. I was going to buy a bunch of games but the actual sale price does not match what they're plastering all over the front page, actual game sale page, Twitter and other social media so I'd kind of expect they'd at least comment that someone is or will be investigating and fixing it. Otherwise it just looks like false advertising.

The games are non-essential so I don't really need to buy them, but I wonder how many people are being persuaded by the extra discounts for purchasing 3-5 games or more and then not actually getting those discounts. I'm sure they'll fix things eventually, but I think I'll hold off until after they fix them - if the deal still exists.
high rated
mrkgnao: Since the beginning of the Spring Sale yesterday, MaGog has been seeing a fair amount of intermittent GOG failures and glitches, which is par for the course on all large GOG sales nowadays. Judging from past sales, it'll probably get back to normal about 1-2 weeks after the sale ends (i.e. in about a month).
skeletonbow: That kinda sucks. I was going to buy a bunch of games but the actual sale price does not match what they're plastering all over the front page, actual game sale page, Twitter and other social media so I'd kind of expect they'd at least comment that someone is or will be investigating and fixing it. Otherwise it just looks like false advertising.

The games are non-essential so I don't really need to buy them, but I wonder how many people are being persuaded by the extra discounts for purchasing 3-5 games or more and then not actually getting those discounts. I'm sure they'll fix things eventually, but I think I'll hold off until after they fix them - if the deal still exists.
What games are those? Because I don't see that problem.

Do note that if you already own 3 or more games from the bundle, the prices displayed already incorporate the extra discount, so buying 3 more will not give you an additional discount.
skeletonbow: That kinda sucks. I was going to buy a bunch of games but the actual sale price does not match what they're plastering all over the front page, actual game sale page, Twitter and other social media so I'd kind of expect they'd at least comment that someone is or will be investigating and fixing it. Otherwise it just looks like false advertising.

mrkgnao: What games are those? Because I don't see that problem.

Do note that if you already own 3 or more games from the bundle, the prices displayed already incorporate the extra discount, so buying 3 more will not give you an additional discount.
Turns out that was the case. It isn't stated anywhere so I'm sure I'm not the only one to get confused by it though. :)

I tested the cart without being logged in and saw the price difference though. Thanks for the tip.
It seems strange to me that no one has ever noticed it because I doubt I'm the only one affected by the bug, but for months there is a big discrepancy (5 games of difference) between the number of games in my possession indicated in the "My collection" section on the browser, and the number of games indicated for example in my profile. Does anyone have any idea why?
Alexim: It seems strange to me that no one has ever noticed it because I doubt I'm the only one affected by the bug, but for months there is a big discrepancy (5 games of difference) between the number of games in my possession indicated in the "My collection" section on the browser, and the number of games indicated for example in my profile. Does anyone have any idea why?
Have you used the "Hide Game"s option in your library/collection at any time ?.
Alexim: It seems strange to me that no one has ever noticed it because I doubt I'm the only one affected by the bug, but for months there is a big discrepancy (5 games of difference) between the number of games in my possession indicated in the "My collection" section on the browser, and the number of games indicated for example in my profile. Does anyone have any idea why?
Trooper1270: Have you used the "Hide Game"s option in your library/collection at any time ?.
No, never.
Alexim: No, never.
Ok, worth a thought...

Maybe DLC's are not being counted on your profile (as they are not actual games), but are counted in your "My Collection" because that contains everything ?.