It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: snip
Let's check if this problem is global or related to only one specific user. Request has been sent.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Let's check if this problem is global or related to only one specific user. Request has been sent.
That worked. It appears to be specific to one user. I wonder if there's something weird going on with their account or if they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

EDIT: I checked, and the user in question is definitely not a bot. I declined the invite request and then sent one of my own. Let's see if this works.
Post edited December 04, 2019 by finkleroy
finkleroy: GOG says I received a friend request, and that I currently have 84 friends. I accepted the friend request, at which point it said I have 85 friends. It still says I have 1 friend request, though, and when I go to my list of friends, it says I have 84 friends and that same person's request is pending. No matter how many times I accept the friend request, it still says I have 84 friends and 1 request pending from that same person. As a direct result of this absurd bug, I can't start a conversation with them.
I had a similar problem over the weekend and until a couple of days ago - I sent a friend invite to someone, and their acceptance notification got stuck in the bell no matter how many times I clicked on it to clear it. The count, however, increased by one correctly as soon as they accepted. It was gone today when I came on.
Sanitarium is now named product_title_<numbers> in my library.
rodrolliv: Sanitarium is now named product_title_<numbers> in my library.
I'm not seeing that, but The Curse of Monkey Island was briefly product_title_# when I started Galaxy today.
high rated
rodrolliv: Sanitarium is now named product_title_<numbers> in my library.
VanishedOne: I'm not seeing that, but The Curse of Monkey Island was briefly product_title_# when I started Galaxy today.
According to MaGog, at any given time (since sale began) there are 50-150 random games with product_title_#. These change all the time. The signs of overloaded servers, I presume.
Post edited December 12, 2019 by mrkgnao
I bought Offworld Trading Company on Nov 24, 2016, with some DLCs.
While the game is still in my Library, GOG showed that I do not own the game in its game page.
https://www.gog.com/game/offworld_trading_company

Its DLCs I owned are displayed as OWNED correctly.
Since I have no plan to buy other DLCs for the base game, I do not know will the system stop me if I want to.

UPDATE
The base game have no ratings and reviews now. Surely it is a big glitch on GOG's side.
Post edited December 18, 2019 by kbnrylaec
mrkgnao: Took me a few minutes to find this "My Posts" you're referring to, as I've never used it before. Can't really see what it's for.
You mean the forum replies button under the community tab above? That's there to organize all one's most recently replied to threads and show if any have replies in general or to one's self.

mrkgnao: What I do to keep track of posts and replies is mark every thread I post in as "my favourite topic" and then just follow "My favourite topics" on the main forum page.
That is all fine and well until you become like me....with 250+ pages marked as such...then it becomes a huge hassle. o.0
Post edited December 18, 2019 by GameRager
mrkgnao: Took me a few minutes to find this "My Posts" you're referring to, as I've never used it before. Can't really see what it's for.
GameRager: You mean the forum replies button under the community tab above? That's there to organize all one's most recently replied to threads and show if any have replies in general or to one's self.
No. HB was referring to the "My Posts" button at the top of this (or any thread) page, between the "Color Scheme" buttons and the "My Questions" button,

mrkgnao: What I do to keep track of posts and replies is mark every thread I post in as "my favourite topic" and then just follow "My favourite topics" on the main forum page.
GameRager: That is all fine and well until you become like me....with 250+ pages marked as such...then it becomes a huge hassle. o.0
From time to time I unmark no-longer-active threads to keep the list at a manageable length (say, less than 30).
mrkgnao: No. HB was referring to the "My Posts" button at the top of this (or any thread) page, between the "Color Scheme" buttons and the "My Questions" button,
My bad....I see it now. :)

mrkgnao: From time to time I unmark no-longer-active threads to keep the list at a manageable length (say, less than 30).
I do too.....I used to have over 300 marked...now it's around 240+. Still, my hat's off to you for being a bit more conservative with it.
GameRager: You mean the forum replies button under the community tab above? That's there to organize all one's most recently replied to threads and show if any have replies in general or to one's self.
mrkgnao: No. HB was referring to the "My Posts" button at the top of this (or any thread) page, between the "Color Scheme" buttons and the "My Questions" button,
The menu bar dropdown link to which he's referring leads to the same page, though. :)
HunchBluntley: The menu bar dropdown link to which he's referring leads to the same page, though. :)
Well, I'll be damned...
All the blade runner extras are currently "bare", as in not in zip files, and clicking the links for them opens them in browser instead of downloading them.
GameRager: All the blade runner extras are currently "bare", as in not in zip files, and clicking the links for them opens them in browser instead of downloading them.
True.
But I do not think it is really a bug.
You can right click and select "Save link as..." to download those pdf files.

Some other new GOG games also behaves like this.
kbnrylaec: True.
But I do not think it is really a bug.
You can right click and select "Save link as..." to download those pdf files.

Some other new GOG games also behaves like this.
Yes, but some other recent-ish game entries with extras that are single files also had their extras zipped....so just to be 100% sure I will send gog a support ticket. :)

(I have also had some titles in the past glitch out when trying to download offline installer parts in a few cases during high traffic periods like big sales, and seen this happen on other games before for temporary periods)
Post edited December 29, 2019 by GameRager