It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alexim: It seems strange to me that no one has ever noticed it because I doubt I'm the only one affected by the bug, but for months there is a big discrepancy (5 games of difference) between the number of games in my possession indicated in the "My collection" section on the browser, and the number of games indicated for example in my profile. Does anyone have any idea why?
The count displayed in both is the same for me (and that's despite the fact that there are in fact items present in the collection/library and missing from the profile --- specifically the three goodies collections given in the last sale).

Anyhow, in your case, which is higher?
Alexim: It seems strange to me that no one has ever noticed it because I doubt I'm the only one affected by the bug, but for months there is a big discrepancy (5 games of difference) between the number of games in my possession indicated in the "My collection" section on the browser, and the number of games indicated for example in my profile. Does anyone have any idea why?
mrkgnao: The count displayed in both is the same for me (and that's despite the fact that there are in fact items present in the collection/library and missing from the profile --- specifically the three goodies collections given in the last sale).

The number of games shown in the profile is higher. But the correct number seems to be the other one, because actually counting the games in my library I have 5 games less than it says.
mrkgnao: The count displayed in both is the same for me (and that's despite the fact that there are in fact items present in the collection/library and missing from the profile --- specifically the three goodies collections given in the last sale).

Alexim: The number of games shown in the profile is higher. But the correct number seems to be the other one, because actually counting the games in my library I have 5 games less than it says.
Sorry, no idea. Weird.
UPDATE
Problem solved.

The page
https://www.gog.com/account
show nothing but the game number today.

The number is correct, but everything below the number are not displayed.
Post edited April 21, 2020 by kbnrylaec
kbnrylaec: UPDATE

The page
https://www.gog.com/account
show nothing but the game number today.

The number is correct, but everything below the number are not displayed.
Works fine for me.
My games displayed correctly.
high rated
More or less, everything. I don't think there's a single GOG feature that MaGog looks at that hasn't intermittently but catastrophically failed in the past 24 hours. This is a new level of bad, even for a big GOG sale.

A pity, because in the past couple of months I got the impression that things were getting better and faster, structurally speaking, perhaps as a result of GOG investing in infrastructure. Not enough, I guess.
mrkgnao: More or less, everything. I don't think there's a single GOG feature that MaGog looks at that hasn't intermittently but catastrophically failed in the past 24 hours. This is a new level of bad, even for a big GOG sale.

A pity, because in the past couple of months I got the impression that things were getting better and faster, structurally speaking, perhaps as a result of GOG investing in infrastructure. Not enough, I guess.
Sure didn't seem better and faster to me for weeks now, if not months. There seem to be periods, especially at night my (and their) time, when the site is awfully sluggish, to the point of a forum thread taking minutes to load. And today I guess it was the giveaway, times when it didn't work at all and didn't even turn up a GOGbear, but a plain 503, so obvious overload, when loading full pages, or nothing whatsoever on content supposed to load dynamically.
Alexim: The number of games shown in the profile is higher. But the correct number seems to be the other one, because actually counting the games in my library I have 5 games less than it says.
mrkgnao: Sorry, no idea. Weird.
I get the same thing, profile game count is higher by about 20 or 30 than the count in the account pages. I just assumed that the profile count was individual items and the account count included a few bundles ... but most of my bundles have been unbundled, so I don't know.

edit: Ooops, the difference is only 18.
Post edited June 06, 2020 by drrhodes
mrkgnao: Sorry, no idea. Weird.
drrhodes: I get the same thing, profile game count is higher by about 20 or 30 than the count in the account pages. I just assumed that the profile count was individual items and the account count included a few bundles ... but most of my bundles have been unbundled, so I don't know.

- What is the number in your library and what is the number in your profile?
- Do you use galaxy?
- Have you ever hidden any games?
drrhodes: I get the same thing, profile game count is higher by about 20 or 30 than the count in the account pages. I just assumed that the profile count was individual items and the account count included a few bundles ... but most of my bundles have been unbundled, so I don't know.

mrkgnao: - What is the number in your library and what is the number in your profile?
- Do you use galaxy?
- Have you ever hidden any games?
Duh, yep. I forgot all about my hidden games ... wellll, that's why hid them and it worked! I have 18 hidden games.

Now I have to wonder if the 18 hidden games are the same as the "extra" 18 games in my profile count. :P
As of several hours ago, appears as if I'm signed on when checking quite a number of game pages. No idea what they have in common or how they differ from those that still work right.

Seeing someone else starting a thread about it too.
The front page is completely broken. The countdown to the end of the sale is missing, the Hitman Absolution banner doesn't work. It's impossible to click on it. If I go to the game's store page and click on "go to giveaway", it just takes me to the broken front page. The list of games on sale show squares like they're game cards, but they're blank, the list of best selling games doesn't show the prices of the games, and the news section is completely blank. It's especially bad to have a timed giveaway happen while it's impossible to claim said game. Add to that the fact that the top bar sometimes disappears, sometimes your name disappears, and when it does, sometimes it's replaced with the word "account", and it's clear this place is falling apart at the seams.
maybe related to that bot account sending friend requests.
Is buying gog gifts broken currently?
the bundle pages now don't list the games you already own? what the heck