It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kbnrylaec: Stupid GOG added https://www.gog.com/partner/WS18_pcmr to homepage but it showed zero game.
Stupid GOG do this again, and it still showed zero game.
Countdown clock of Gamespot only showed H M S left.
That is, it has no countdown clock.
I just switched to a round png avatar (like my old cthulhu one) but in forum the border is still showing up, see left. Any idea why?
tinyE: I just switched to a round png avatar (like my old cthulhu one) but in forum the border is still showing up, see left. Any idea why?
Because avatars are JPG and that doesn't support transparency.
tinyE: I just switched to a round png avatar (like my old cthulhu one) but in forum the border is still showing up, see left. Any idea why?
Cavalary: Because avatars are JPG and that doesn't support transparency.
the one I uploaded is png, as is my old Cthulu avatar which always showed up with the proper transparency.

I said that in my post Cavalry. Did you read it? :P
What's showing up on the forum is a JPEG though: when I use 'view image' in my browser it takes me to https://images.gog.com/b2f37c8f92998514c6a000364b1d70eede234537ba4a782f8fb26d325de3030c_forum_avatar.jpg
tinyE: the one I uploaded is png, as is my old Cthulu avatar which always showed up with the proper transparency.

I said that in my post Cavalry. Did you read it? :P
Better than you read my nick :p
And the file it loads is JPG, so guessing it converts.
https://www.gog.com/promo/20190116_midweek_sale

All games has got 0% discount.
Attachments:
error.png (46 Kb)
Post edited January 16, 2019 by erbello
erbello: https://www.gog.com/promo/20190116_midweek_sale

All games has got 0% discount.
Yeah, the only game I see with a discount is brother rabbit and the rest have none, even though you can see the real discount in the game's page.
Any reason why the Topics I've participated in doesn't have the show more button anymore?
Fonzer: Any reason why the Topics I've participated in doesn't have the show more button anymore?
One must have been deleted. Really old bug.
Fonzer: Any reason why the Topics I've participated in doesn't have the show more button anymore?
Cavalary: One must have been deleted. Really old bug.
And really annoying bug, especially since that sometimes happens to topics you wouldn't expect.

Thing is, if a topic is reported as spam by enough users, it gets automatically deleted without moderator intervention; this misfeature allows a mob who doesn't like a particular user to censor that user's topics, for example. IMO, deleting topics should be something that only moderators should be able to do.
Cavalary: One must have been deleted. Really old bug.
dtgreene: And really annoying bug, especially since that sometimes happens to topics you wouldn't expect.

Thing is, if a topic is reported as spam by enough users, it gets automatically deleted without moderator intervention; this misfeature allows a mob who doesn't like a particular user to censor that user's topics, for example. IMO, deleting topics should be something that only moderators should be able to do.
It would be nice if the topics could somehow reappear or that everytime i post it would bump the topic to first place under which i participated in. But no this annoying glitch makes it so that the topics just don't appear anymore since we already posted in it and the bug makes them gone.
Post edited January 21, 2019 by Fonzer
Fonzer: It would be nice if the topics could somehow reappear or that everytime i post it would bump the topic to first place under which i participated in. But no this annoying glitch makes it so that the topics just don't appear anymore since we already posted in it and the bug makes them gone.
This extremely irritating bug got the best of me, too. When it happened, I added all my favorite topics to the list of "My favorite topics", and now I use that instead.
Fonzer: It would be nice if the topics could somehow reappear or that everytime i post it would bump the topic to first place under which i participated in. But no this annoying glitch makes it so that the topics just don't appear anymore since we already posted in it and the bug makes them gone.
finkleroy: This extremely irritating bug got the best of me, too. When it happened, I added all my favorite topics to the list of "My favorite topics", and now I use that instead.
Never really used the mark as favorite topic, but guess i am gonna do that from now on.