It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: Most threads (even new ones) are shown as read or (low rated) for me. Which means their title is shown in grey colour.
Yep, just noticed that myself (though, to clarify, the topic titles appear in the forum topic list as read; the OP of most of these is not actually low-rated). It's definitely a new bug for me (assuming it's a bug, and not somebody having gotten into my account, only to browse the forums). Using up-to-date Firefox w/ no GOG userscripts.
I see I am late to the party reporting this problem.
Same here, except for my favourite threads which seem unaffected regardless of what forum they're in.

As if there weren't enough forum bugs already...
high rated
I fear they're tinkering with the forum now too, which likely means an "update" in trend with the rest of the site (and me unable to normally use this either after that, then). Not long ago I briefly got a 404 whenever I tried to add or edit a post, with the "ajax" in the link being replaced with "undefined". Sent a message to support, got a pretty quick reply saying they couldn't replicate the issue (and the same spiel about keeping my browser up to date...), and when I checked again it worked.
PaterAlf: Most threads (even new ones) are shown as read or (low rated) for me. Which means their title is shown in grey colour.
HunchBluntley: Yep, just noticed that myself (though, to clarify, the topic titles appear in the forum topic list as read; the OP of most of these is not actually low-rated). It's definitely a new bug for me (assuming it's a bug, and not somebody having gotten into my account, only to browse the forums). Using up-to-date Firefox w/ no GOG userscripts.
Same, and I've seen the reverse happen (I think I even caught a "low rated" thread not being gray).

In the past, I have had this happen with forums; I even saw it happen in the General discussion (archive) forum, which does not allow new posts, so there can't have been any new posts there.
Just wanted to mention greyed out threads. Not even surprised it's been like that at least since yesterday.
Same issue here (greyed out threads), in Opera.
I've also noticed that posts from certain users all of a sudden aren't showing up. The post itself is, with their name, the post number, all that, but there is no actual message.
high rated
The curse of the greyed out threads seems to have been lifted.
Just realizing I haven't been receiving wishlist discount notifications for a while. Not this week at least, neither e-mail nor here.
Cavalary: Just realizing I haven't been receiving wishlist discount notifications for a while. Not this week at least, neither e-mail nor here.
That's been going on for at least a year - maybe longer, for me anyway.

Also, on my Games Library page, it no longer shows when games are updated. I have to scroll through the games to see which have updates.

I'm voting with my wallet too.
Post edited February 17, 2019 by HawkDawg
HawkDawg: That's been going on for at least a year - maybe longer, for me anyway.

Also, on my Games Library page, it no longer shows when games are updated. I have to scroll through the games to see which have updates.

I'm voting with my wallet too.
Vote with whatever you want, but I've been receiving wishlist discount notification emails just fine up until this week. There may be something wrong with your email provider or on your end.

Also, GOG's game updates notification system is far from perfect, but it more or less still flags the majority of updates. See e.g. some numbers for January 2019.
muntdefems: I've been receiving wishlist discount notification emails just fine up until this week.
Would this mean you confirm the issue too?
muntdefems: I've been receiving wishlist discount notification emails just fine up until this week.
Cavalary: Would this mean you confirm the issue too?
Errr... I'm afraid not. While I definitely received some wishlist discount emails recently, I can't really remember whether I got one in the last week. Sorry. :S
high rated
HypersomniacLive: The curse of the greyed out threads seems to have been lifted.
It would seem that a side effect of how they fixed it is that topics with low-rated OPs are no longer "auto-dimmed" in the topic list. (Which I'm fine with, if that was the cost of making the primary use of the "dimmed thread" mechanic work properly again.)