It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: There doesn't seem to be a forum for "What Remains of Edith Finch".

Rather impressive, considering that the game has been added to GOG more than a year ago.
This one has been fixed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention :)
high rated
mrkgnao: There doesn't seem to be a forum for "What Remains of Edith Finch".

Rather impressive, considering that the game has been added to GOG more than a year ago.
chandra: This one has been fixed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention :)
Thank you. It's nice to see that this thread is being followed. I might post here from time to time, when long-lived bugs become a bit too nagging.

Meanwhile, here's a tiny freebie that's been there only for a couple of months:
1) The goodie table of "Wasteland 2" has two rows marked "Official Soundtrack (FLAC)", one that states that it's available in the Classic Edition but not in the Deluxe Edition, and one that states that it's available in the Deluxe Edition but not in the Classic Edition.
2) Also, it is missing the row "Soundtrack (4 choir songs, MP3)" --- available in both editions --- altogether.
3) Also, it has separate rows for "Wasteland Novella 1/2/3" and "Wasteland Novella Book 1/2/3", which are one and the same thing.
4) And finally, perhaps it's time to remove "Wasteland Avellone Novel (Coming Soon)" from the list (and the broken link from our libraries) --- it's been coming soon for more than four years now.

It's not the only game with such discrepancies.

Happy new year.
Unfeature: Have you seen avatars that use alpha channel here? They look like terrible thanks to whatever GOG does.
Darvond: Unfeature: Have you seen avatars that use alpha channel here? They look like terrible thanks to whatever GOG does.
I just tried to change mine to a solid black square, since my other one has an alpha channel and the site chops part of the beak off, and it didn't work. It's still the old chopped off avatar.
It changed it in the account page but not in the forum.
Post edited December 27, 2018 by HawkDawg
HawkDawg: I just tried to change mine to a solid black square, since my other one has an alpha channel and the site chops part of the beak off, and it didn't work. It's still the old chopped off avatar.
It changed it in the account page but not in the forum.
There can be upwards of a few days delay for the avatar change to show.
Darvond: There can be upwards of a few days delay for the avatar change to show.
Ahh! I did not now that. Thanks!!! :-)

I run a forum for Railroad Tycoon 2 & 3 and a change like that takes place instantly. Hence me not knowing about the delay.
Post edited December 27, 2018 by HawkDawg
Stupid GOG added https://www.gog.com/partner/WS18_pcmr to homepage but it showed zero game.
Neither of the two most recently released games (Aven Colony and Do Not Feed the Monkeys) appears in the catalogue at all. The only way one can find the product pages right now is via direct link, such as from the "See what's new" section on the front page (but not the "New" tab under "Discover games" on the front page) or the respective news posts -- but not by searching, nor by browsing the catalogue page.
EDIT: This one is now fixed.

As long as I'm posting this, I should probably also mention that, when searching keywords in the nav bar that are only relevant to one or more movies, and not to any games, the movie results don't show up automatically. One has to click the "# Movies" button to the right of the search box to get the actual results, even if there are no game results, and thus no "# Games" button. This is made extra confusing by the huge, white results box that says "No results found" (yet it will still contain a "Browse all movies" button that will take one to the movie section of the catalogue page, where everything displays normally and is searchable in the "local" search bar there...not that, once on that page, one needs to search, given that all movies on GOG currently fit on the one page :) ).
I can't imagine why this would be the intended behavior, so this should probably be fixed so that, if there are 0 game results, but at least 1 movie result when searching from the nav bar, the dropdown search results box will automatically select the movies category and display the relevant results.

On a final note, I just noticed earlier that the link to "All games for Linux" (hover over "Store" in the nav bar -> hover over "Browse all games" at the bottom of the resulting dropdown -> click on the rightmost box in the resulting popout) is rather outdated: the URL "system" flag is missing ",lin_ubuntu_18", the addition of which results in (currently) 16 more Linux results than the current link.
Which is just a longer, more helpful way of saying "All games for Linux" doesn't show all games for Linux. =]
Post edited December 29, 2018 by HunchBluntley
Just noticed another kind-of-Linux-related bug: in my library, the "System" filter for Linux 18.04 does absolutely nothing -- it doesn't even add the option to "Clear filters". All the other filters under that menu seem to work. Can anyone else corroborate this?
high rated
The following API links are broken:
- https://api.gog.com/products/1451908972?expand=downloads,expanded_dlcs,related_products,changelog (Gremlins, Inc.)
- https://api.gog.com/products/1726175185?expand=downloads,expanded_dlcs,related_products,changelog (Gremlins vs Automatons)
- https://api.gog.com/products/1876172398?expand=downloads,expanded_dlcs,related_products,changelog (EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic)
- https://api.gog.com/products/1923443149?expand=downloads,expanded_dlcs,related_products,changelog (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice VR)
- https://api.gog.com/products/1358826905?expand=downloads,expanded_dlcs,related_products,changelog (The Journey Down: Chapter One)
clicking trash's youtube link does nothing. don't know why i want to watch trash anyway.
HunchBluntley:
The searches seem to use an older version of the GOG catalog. In addition to the new games missing, "On Sale" doesn't list everything on sale (often the DLCs are listed but the discounted base games not).
high rated
More and more new installers have the same problem:
- 32 and 64 bit installers simultaneously downloaded on Galaxy, without being able to decide which one to download
- on website the installers are wrongly named as they are splitted in parts but more than they actually are because half of them are for the 32bit installer and the other for the 64bit one.

GOG seem to be ignoring this as it continue to happen with new release. They should really fix the way contents are published and do a proper check after doing so (that's all it is needed to find the problem promptly instead of making customer open tickets).
HunchBluntley: Just noticed another kind-of-Linux-related bug: in my library, the "System" filter for Linux 18.04 does absolutely nothing -- it doesn't even add the option to "Clear filters". All the other filters under that menu seem to work. Can anyone else corroborate this?
Confirmed.
HunchBluntley: Just noticed another kind-of-Linux-related bug: in my library, the "System" filter for Linux 18.04 does absolutely nothing -- it doesn't even add the option to "Clear filters". All the other filters under that menu seem to work. Can anyone else corroborate this?
Confirmed here also.