It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BKGaming: Just an FYI, for anyone else having issues with notifications, mine seem to be working now as of Wednesday or Thursday of last week... so I assume GOG either did something to my account or changed something because they have started working again. First time since late 2018.
That's interesting. Because I got a reply from Support on Saturday (Mar 30) saying the web-devs have been aware of this issue and are working on a fix. Also said they'll get back to me when they have an update, but I haven't heard back again yet.
For whatever reason I can't view the store page catalog anymore. It's just the headers and filter tab options overlapping each other followed by a blank page of nothing. I'm already tolerant of the front page but now even this is unusable. Tried it on multiple browsers and figures it would only work on Chrome the one browser I don't want to use. This has been recent to me, only a couple days ago.

has anyone else had this problem?
store page no longer works of a variation of chrome on ios. website doesn't work on desktops or mobile devices. just build a website from the 90s already with html1.
timmy010: store page no longer works of a variation of chrome on ios. website doesn't work on desktops or mobile devices. just build a website from the 90s already with html1.
Yeah it's still broken for me, knowing how this goes I'm basically going to have to withhold on buying anything for about 5 years since that's how long this will take to get fixed.
Every single title on the GOG home page has the word "Free" under the price right now. Needless to say, when going to the page for an individual game, it's not actually free. That's a bait and switch guys, LOL.

In addition to that, some pages are causing a heavy CPU load and sending out about 30 network packets per second for no apparent reason.
duallaser: Every single title on the GOG home page has the word "Free" under the price right now. Needless to say, when going to the page for an individual game, it's not actually free. That's a bait and switch guys, LOL.
That's been known to happen for those using Palemoon at least, not sure if also other "lesser used" browsers that GOG said quite clearly they won't support anymore with the new design. Because, you know, a web store should make its site suit the design and coding preferences of their developers and not be properly usable for any and all potential customers.
Probably not a new bug, but the bundle prices aren't working correctly for people from countries with a higher price point than the base price.

For example the game card of Pathway says: "Buy all series for $17.98" (game + soundtrack). But when I put the whole series in my cart it says $20.33 at checkout (which would be the normal price for my region).
PaterAlf: Probably not a new bug, but the bundle prices aren't working correctly for people from countries with a higher price point than the base price.

For example the game card of Pathway says: "Buy all series for $17.98" (game + soundtrack). But when I put the whole series in my cart it says $20.33 at checkout (which would be the normal price for my region).
Does it still say "$17.98"? Because for me (US) it reads "Buy all series for $20.98" (i.e. no bundle discount).
Post edited April 11, 2019 by mrkgnao
PaterAlf: Probably not a new bug, but the bundle prices aren't working correctly for people from countries with a higher price point than the base price.

mrkgnao: Does it still say "$17.98"? Because for me (US) it reads "Buy all series for $20.98" (i.e. no bundle discount).
For me (Germany) it still says $17.98. But now I'm really confused. Why does it say $20.98 for you? Wouldn't $17.98 the correct price for the US ($13.99 base game + $3.99 soundtrack)?

Edit: And now it changed and shows the correct bundle price ($20.33).
Post edited April 11, 2019 by PaterAlf
mrkgnao: Does it still say "$17.98"? Because for me (US) it reads "Buy all series for $20.98" (i.e. no bundle discount).
PaterAlf: For me (Germany) it still says $17.98. But now I'm really confused. Why does it say $20.98 for you? Wouldn't $17.98 the correct price for the US ($13.99 base game + $3.99 soundtrack)?

Edit: And now it changed and shows the correct bundle price ($20.33).
The US prices are $15.99 + $4.99 = $20.98.
I haven't really followed this for a long time, but the site still doesn't show any updates to games in the main top menubar. Was it ever fixed or it's still officially broken?
Post edited April 24, 2019 by shmerl
shmerl: I haven't really followed this for a long time, but the site still doesn't show any updates to games in the main top menubar. Was it ever fixed or it's still officially broken?
I don't think it's broken. It has been officially discontinued with notification system revamp long time ago.
InkPanther: I don't think it's broken. It has been officially discontinued with notification system revamp long time ago.
What's the revamp then? I.e. how is it supposed to notify about it now?
InkPanther: I don't think it's broken. It has been officially discontinued with notification system revamp long time ago.
shmerl: What's the revamp then? I.e. how is it supposed to notify about it now?
That bell thingy it's not supposed to notify you about game updates. You have to visit your library for that...

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/introducing_the_new_notification_system_on_gogcom/page1
InkPanther: That bell thingy it's not supposed to notify you about game updates. You have to visit your library for that...

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/introducing_the_new_notification_system_on_gogcom/page1
I see. Too bad then. I was under the impression that it's broken and GOG are working on it. Comes out they think it's good to notify about social noise, but not about updates to games. They could easily do that as another element in the UI.
Post edited April 25, 2019 by shmerl