It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow, now THAT was a bug. Still nobody testing anything before putting it on the live site, I see.
toxicTom: Now the top search is broken... no results, no matter what I enter...
GOGPablo: Should be fixed now as well.
I'm still having problems, a game redirects me to the games list.
lumengloriosum: I'm still having problems, a game redirects me to the games list.
Me too!
lumengloriosum: I'm still having problems, a game redirects me to the games list.
Same problem, hard to buy a game when you cant even get to it XD
Problem still exists on my side as well. Tried different Browser. Can't view any store page. Always re-directs me to the game list.

EDIT: aaaaand fixed.
Post edited February 21, 2019 by Pat123
Now its working again on my side (w10/latest IE/latest Edge/latest FF)
...and now the games list doesn't show which ones I already own. The ones on the main page still do, but not those on the catalogue page. :\
muntdefems: ...and now the games list doesn't show which ones I already own. The ones on the main page still do, but not those on the catalogue page. :\
Working for me. Maybe they surprisingly fixed it already?
muntdefems: ...and now the games list doesn't show which ones I already own. The ones on the main page still do, but not those on the catalogue page. :\
joppo: Working for me. Maybe they surprisingly fixed it already?
Hmmm... What browser are you using? It works for me with Chromium, but it doesn't with Firefox.

EDIT: it also works with Chrome on my Android tablet.
Post edited February 22, 2019 by muntdefems
It did work with FF65 until I cleared my browser cache. After that I can confirm your observation.
joppo: Working for me. Maybe they surprisingly fixed it already?
muntdefems: Hmmm... What browser are you using? It works for me with Chromium, but it doesn't with Firefox.

I'm on FF 65.

I really don't want to delete my cookies to test HiasX's observation because I am logged into a lot of systems for work right now. Sorry.
joppo: I'm on FF 65.

I really don't want to delete my cookies to test HiasX's observation because I am logged into a lot of systems for work right now. Sorry.
You don't need to delete everything. Firefox allows you to search and delete only selected cookies, so you can search for "GOG.com" in cookies settings section and delete them.
muntdefems: Hmmm... What browser are you using? It works for me with Chromium, but it doesn't with Firefox.

joppo: I'm on FF 65.

I just cleared the "local storage" of this site, not the cookies.
Tried a clean FF66, Opera and Vivaldi as well, same behavior.
Games released in the last two days (X-Morph, Tsioque Artbook, Tsioque Soundtrack, SS4 Pacific War, Overcooked) appear and disappear intermittently from the catalogue and the new games tab. Been like that for more than 24 hours now.
Post edited February 22, 2019 by mrkgnao
OHMYGODJCABOMB: You don't need to delete everything. Firefox allows you to search and delete only selected cookies
HiasX: I just cleared the "local storage" of this site, not the cookies.
I forgot about that feature :)
Anyway, after removing cookies I can confirm the behavior reported.
mrkgnao: Games released in the last two days (X-Morph, Tsioque Artbook, Tsioque Soundtrack, SS4 Pacific War, Overcooked) appear and disappear intermittently from the catalogue and the new games tab. Been like that for more than 24 hours now.
Glad to see you here, even if it is just a quick drive-by post
Post edited February 22, 2019 by joppo