It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: EDIT: GOG seems to have fixed this bug a couple of hours ago.
Maybe the good news to come with the removal of the FPP, eh?
how big are the images on the "steel rats" store page? i'm on fibre and have been waiting a good minute for it to load all the animations while i am able speedily navigate the rest of the websites. might want to consider image compression.
high rated
timmy010: how big are the images on the "steel rats" store page? i'm on fibre and have been waiting a good minute for it to load all the animations while i am able speedily navigate the rest of the websites. might want to consider image compression.
Not size of images is the problem, but this site structure is a mess (after so called "update"). Resources are scattered between many subdomains and pages are script-heavy and poorly coded. These issues cause numerous delays in loading of page contents, which make whole site sluggish or simply broken.
joppo: I forgot about that feature :)
Anyway, after removing cookies I can confirm the behavior reported.
muntdefems: Feck, not only the catalogue page is failing: the standalone promo pages also don't recognize which games you already own. :S
Strangely enough everything was fine on my end until today.

Now I have exactly the same problem: Nothing shows as owned on the store page and on the promo pages. My games are still there though and they are recognized as 'In Library' on the game pages.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Strangely enough everything was fine on my end until today.

Now I have exactly the same problem: Nothing shows as owned on the store page and on the promo pages. My games are still there though and they are recognized as 'In Library' on the game pages.
Still working for me. Are you by chance on Firefox, and cleared cookies/local storage? That seems to be related as reported here and onwards.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Strangely enough everything was fine on my end until today.

HypersomniacLive: Still working for me. Are you by chance on Firefox, and cleared cookies/local storage? That seems to be related as reported here and onwards.
That can't be related. My browser is configured to always operate in private mode which means history, cookies and local storage gets cleared whenever I close the browser. If that triggered the problem I would have seen it much earlier since my browsers are always configured this way..

There must have been some change on GOG's end.
My wishlist is suddenly gone; this happened on both browser and Galaxy.
Same thing on my library.

500+ games.
poof.
Post edited March 04, 2019 by murkki
murkki: My wishlist is suddenly gone; this happened on both browser and Galaxy.
Wishlist, library... all is gone for me. Was OK 30 minutes ago.
Both on Galaxy and browser

Edit : Came back again..
Post edited March 04, 2019 by francksteel
murkki: My wishlist is suddenly gone; this happened on both browser and Galaxy.
Same here.
Edit : It's back again XD
Post edited March 04, 2019 by Splatsch
All back now, but forum seems to give GOG bear.
That was interesting 3 minutes, but I actively keep my library locally backet up.
Post edited March 04, 2019 by murkki
high rated
Yeah, was a weird moment. Seems like they're doing something, and right on the live site again. Affecting payments too. Had just seen that thread and tested by making a bogus order, then sent support message to report that PSC payments don't work, and when I got back to site it was in German and I was stuck on EUR, then after making another bogus order to fix that issue it all hung for a minute or so.
I'm totally SOL trying to create a changelog thread in the Dawn of Man game forum (the window just hangs, and refreshing the thread shows the thread's not been created).

Anyone else had/has trouble starting threads, in game fora in particular?
high rated
In the last couple of days, MaGog has noticed a significantly higher number of game star rating changes than normal, all in the positive direction.

Investigating one, Darkest Dungeon: The Shieldbreaker (https://www.gog.com/game/darkest_dungeon_the_shieldbreaker), reveals that of the 14 reviews, 12 are from today, all 12 are 5 stars (thus raising the DLC's rating) and all 12 have nothing to do with gaming, dealing instead with circumcision.

There are a lot more such games, for example War for the Overworld (https://www.gog.com/game/war_for_the_overworld) or Battle Brothers - Beasts & Exploration (https://www.gog.com/game/battle_brothers_beasts_exploration), to name just two.
mrkgnao:
Seems like it's a trend, yep.
The "Games" and "Wishlist" menu items in the account menu at the top of the page no longer have counts of how many for each. Disappeared within the last few days.