It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kohlrak: I wonder if we could get a list of these topics to see if there's a common factor. I notice some strange characters in that post's title...
Cavalary: Now that you mention it, actually yes, may be an issue with news posts specifically (and not what I originally said, about recently active vs. favorite). Checked in the topics list, spotted the issue with the one I linked to and the recent FCK DRM one, and also this and this, which are all the news posts on the first 2 pages. Checked a handful of other threads, both normal and questions, and none seemed to suffer from this issue.
I've been seeing it for over a month now. If it's happening more now than before, then my theory about GOG running out of disk space on it's various servers is true.
Forums, wishlist, mixes, all old parts of the site seem messed up lately, more so than usual I mean. May be something to this idea that a change is coming, probably in time for the 10-year anniversary in September.
I quite dread the prospect, considering how other changes went so far...
Yep, another thing I saw mentioned elsewhere I can confirm, chat seems broken too. Somebody apparently tried to send me something but all blank in chat tab.
Cavalary: Yep, another thing I saw mentioned elsewhere I can confirm, chat seems broken too. Somebody apparently tried to send me something but all blank in chat tab.
This one may be browser dependent, as mine works just fine on Firefox.

EDIT: Only issue may be that the bell doesn't clear in the chat tab after viewing/replying to subsequent messages without a refresh.
Post edited August 23, 2018 by HypersomniacLive
Chat works fine here too on latest Firefox.
Cavalary: Yep, another thing I saw mentioned elsewhere I can confirm, chat seems broken too. Somebody apparently tried to send me something but all blank in chat tab.
Could you define "blank"? No new messages, no chatbox at all, empty page?
InkPanther: Could you define "blank"? No new messages, no chatbox at all, empty page?
Attachments:
chat.jpg (57 Kb)
Bug report:

(Using default settings of 20 posts per page)

I made a post (#40, page 2) in a thread.

Blue replies to me (#41, page 3).

I reply to the blue (#42, page 3).

The forum takes me back to page 2, not page 3 where my new post is.

The topic list shows the post as having only 40 posts, despite there being two posts on the third page.
GOG claimed that the Hollow Knight promo ends at August 30th 5pm UTC, but the discount have stopped 3 days earlier.

I reported this bug over 4 days ago, and GOG still fix nothing.
(GOG Support ticket #296910)
The forum's gone to crap...
Business as usual
At a glance, it seems that comment threads for any new news posts from the last few days are simply not showing up in the forum (though they are still reachable directly from the news post link). However, these comment threads are appearing in the forums...they're just somehow being antedated. For example, I used the forum search to find the release thread for Donut County (released today), to discover that the forum software thinks the thread was created four days ago (and contains no comments). Same thing with Tower of Time, except the "time-slippage" is even worse -- the topic is dated a full week earlier than it should be.
I assume some other recent threads have been affected, too, though I haven't been around much to pay attention.

(I know other people have mentioned at least the superficial issue of "Release threads aren't showing up!" in other topics, but apparently not in this one -- and I hadn't seen anyone mention having found the threads further back in the forum's topic list.)
Attachments:
HunchBluntley: (I know other people have mentioned at least the superficial issue of "Release threads aren't showing up!" in other topics, but apparently not in this one -- and I hadn't seen anyone mention having found the threads further back in the forum's topic list.)
Yesterday's two promo news threads (the Weekly Sale and the Witcher Promo) suffered from this problem too, but they got stuck "only" a few hours before their actual release time.

They haven't got stuck at those times, though. From time to time they seem to move a bit up the list of recent topics, but never up to the top after a new comment. :\
The "Local Prices Update" thread got sticky status earlier today after Linko90 posted in it, and now it says it was last updated on Apr 6, 2018...

The forum is really falling apart.
Am i the only one who receive an error message ( quick post ) while the post appears in the thread ?
And I finally got hit by the "no forum replies notifications in NEWS threads" bug - got a couple of replies in the Back to School Sale thread, and got aware of them only when browsing it.