It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last chance to browse 500+ deals up to 90% off and explore our handmade Collections!

UPDATE: There's still time to join in our early spring celebrations! You need to hurry, though, because our fully blossomed Spring Sale will be going away after Sunday. It would be a real shame to miss these deals - they're just so neatly stacked and packed inside our hand-made collections. Oh, and if you're having trouble finding the one for you, feel free to take our perfectly reliable <span class="bold">Quiz</span> first.

--Original announcement follows--

Hey look, spring is coming! We can tell by the birds, and the bees, and all these games on sale: all tidy and organized in handmade collections by your friendly crew at GOG.com – the digital game store with a spring in its step.

Indeed, The Spring Sale has come with 500+ deals and handmade collections up to 90% off!

The spirit of vernal discovery and neatness shines through our spring collections: get straight to Our Favorite RPGs or Our Favorite First Person Shooters; see a breakdown of 10 Games With Wacky Gadgets; take a timid glance at our Games You Should Play At Night – there's bound to be a collection for you, there's one for every kind of gamer!

This week over half a thousand deals spring up at once, including our favorites like Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), Darkest Dungeon (-50%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – GOTY (-40%), Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (-10%), and way more in the 6-day Spring Sale.

Time to make your collections blossom!

The Spring Sale ends on March 12, 11:00 PM UTC, 3:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM EST.
And here is the english news thread about the sale!
No new Connect titles, too bad.
I wish there was a single vertical list for these sales. I always feel like I have missed something.
trusteft: I wish there was a single vertical list for these sales. I always feel like I have missed something.
You mean like this? ;-)
trusteft: I wish there was a single vertical list for these sales. I always feel like I have missed something.
https://www.gog.com/games?price=discounted&amp;sort=bestselling&amp;page=1

EDIT: Yeah, I was a bit slow on the draw.
Post edited March 06, 2017 by MightyPinecone
The right time to get some new games... no, go out in the sun :-)
Smannesman: No new Connect titles, too bad.
Maybe later... I hope.
Post edited March 23, 2019 by user deleted
Here we go again..GOG just would not let me save some money
GOG.com: ...
Some day I want to learn what calendar GOG uses when they title sales. :-)
Sniskerbobberton: Wish it was an XP sale! Gotta get them free games from loosening my wallet!
Loosen your wallet by buying some games & telling your other half (& yourself) that you got them for free ;p
GOG.com: ...
ajkishel: Some day I want to learn what calendar GOG uses when they title sales. :-)
The martian one, of course!
Wondering what changed re:Witcher3.
Historical Lowest Price: £17.49 at GOG on 2/14/2017.
Spring sale £20.99.

Still a bargain according to reviews though.
far out......