It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last chance to browse 500+ deals up to 90% off and explore our handmade Collections!

UPDATE: There's still time to join in our early spring celebrations! You need to hurry, though, because our fully blossomed Spring Sale will be going away after Sunday. It would be a real shame to miss these deals - they're just so neatly stacked and packed inside our hand-made collections. Oh, and if you're having trouble finding the one for you, feel free to take our perfectly reliable <span class="bold">Quiz</span> first.

--Original announcement follows--

Hey look, spring is coming! We can tell by the birds, and the bees, and all these games on sale: all tidy and organized in handmade collections by your friendly crew at GOG.com – the digital game store with a spring in its step.

Indeed, The Spring Sale has come with 500+ deals and handmade collections up to 90% off!

The spirit of vernal discovery and neatness shines through our spring collections: get straight to Our Favorite RPGs or Our Favorite First Person Shooters; see a breakdown of 10 Games With Wacky Gadgets; take a timid glance at our Games You Should Play At Night – there's bound to be a collection for you, there's one for every kind of gamer!

This week over half a thousand deals spring up at once, including our favorites like Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), Darkest Dungeon (-50%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – GOTY (-40%), Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (-10%), and way more in the 6-day Spring Sale.

Time to make your collections blossom!

The Spring Sale ends on March 12, 11:00 PM UTC, 3:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM EST.
Any word on some new GOG Connect titles? I'd like to get Don't Starve migrated over
tfishell: We've got Square Enix games on sale, but no new Squeenix games in nearly 2 years - wHaT's the dEAl with ThAt?seinfeld.jpg
Marioface5: WB seems to get the spotlight a lot when their games are discounted, but aside from their debut over two years ago they've only released one game, which is close to having its own two-year anniversary on GOG. I want more Lego games so badly, and neither WB nor Disney seem interested in doing that for me.
Perhaps LEGO Star Wars will finally show up on May the 4th.
Marioface5: WB seems to get the spotlight a lot when their games are discounted, but aside from their debut over two years ago they've only released one game, which is close to having its own two-year anniversary on GOG. I want more Lego games so badly, and neither WB nor Disney seem interested in doing that for me.
tfishell: Perhaps LEGO Star Wars will finally show up on May the 4th.
I want to believe!
What a big sale! ^_^
Anyone interested in past discounts (and a list of Spring sale games):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fW_hBX_4Ldej4YDIpaSu1357CH3-o0rLUwnXWKLm_bE/edit?usp=sharing
cazupe: I need the sale art as a wallpaper.
<3

KTHXBAI
tfishell: http://images-4.gog.com/693cbeaf3322688d01b2b12b806536ea66f4babe6f1656547eb5f8b8fe105cb4.jpg
As always, do link the png version if it exists. Quick check of changing the extension, and either receiving an image or a 404.
Thanks Mich;)

The sale art is really good.
"Games you'd hang up on your wall" deal....

Doesn't contain Dust or Ori...
I hope that Towerfall Ascension with Dark World DLC become discounted soon.
Post edited March 07, 2017 by Silverhawk170485
The snow is pouring down thick. Today is a day more suitable for looking through these nice deals but it has very little to do with spring. Is it spring in Warsaw perhaps?
All of the Worms games are on sale EXCEPT Armageddon, the best one.
This sale feels somewhat bland and uninspired, more like an extended weekly sale, not like one of GOGs "special" sales. And nothing on my wishlist comes with a price which makes me want to buy it. :( I still may find something else to buy though. :)

But I miss the good old bundles with a high bundle discount which often made me buy games which initially were not on my radar.
GOG, post your sale's art to imgur. Let's keep that tradition going. :)
eiii: This sale feels somewhat bland and uninspired, more like an extended weekly sale, not like one of GOGs "special" sales. And nothing on my wishlist comes with a price which makes me want to buy it. :( I still may find something else to buy though. :)

But I miss the good old bundles with a high bundle discount which often made me buy games which initially were not on my radar.
Yeah, you are right, nothing special, most of these games had the same discount in the times of weekly sales.

But actually, I like this sale, because it has a calm feeling.
Because there is no hectic and you don't need to have a nerve brake like in the times of insomnia sales etc.

Maybe the discount aren't as high as they were once (or sometimes inside a bundle), but still ... it's ok.
vsr: GOG, post your sale's art to imgur. Let's keep that tradition going. :)
Our best men are on it!