It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Limited-quantity deals round-the-clock | Tired-looking sheep.

UPDATE: Time to go to bed, everyone! It's been a fun, intense, coffee-fueled week but the sheep has finally saled on this Insomnia sale so everyone can now get their (hardly needed) beauty sleep. Or go try out those fine-looking games they snagged moments before stocks disappeared. So long and don't let the bedbugs bite. Slay them for precious XP, instead.
Remember to check your email for your unlocked freebies, and you can always contact <span class="bold">Support</span> if there is anthing you're missing.

Don't fall asleep, don't look away… heck, just give up blinking.
Prepare yourselves a cauldron of hot coffee and stock up on eyedrops! Our infamous Insomnia Sale returns with a relentless stream of limited-quantity deals, one game after the other, nonstop until the games run out. Or the sheep doze off.

We've been studying your valuable feedback on this annual event, including comments like "AAAAARRRRGHHHHHH!!!" and "Please, why won't you let me sleep?!". We took them to heart and decided that what you guys are saying is that you need more gaming stimulants to fight away sleepiness. Worry not, we're here to help.

You lucky Insomniacs will also be treated to a number of games never before seen on GOG.com as well as the best-ever deal on our crowning jewel - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (-50% after the recent price drop, that's $24.99 in the USA).

If you want to learn more about the intricacies behind this whole science of non-sleep, check out the promo <span class="bold">FAQ</span>. But don't dally there too long, because games will start disappearing before your bloodshot eyes!

The GOG.com Insomnia Sale starts Monday, March 21, 2:00 PM GMT and will run until the limited-quantity deals run out.

While counting sheep and game deals, make sure to also drop by our <span class="bold">imgur</span> page and grab your Insomnia wallpapers.

Twitch Insomnia Marathon

We won't let you fall asleep while you're waiting for your favorite game to go on sale! Tune in at any time of day or night to twitch.tv/GOGcom for the best games being played by our mighty team of streamers, joined by special guests. 20 streamers. 100 hours of gameplay. Lots of empty coffee mugs.
Post edited March 26, 2016 by maladr0Id
omega64: The story is great.
Laberbacke: No Man's Sky has a story? Isn't the huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge universe all they are talking about?

saberstorm11: I know but that better ship and stuff for preorders is a smart move
Laberbacke: Dick move, more like
ok agreed
Leroux: Heh. "Awesome offer: Buy 10 games to get a random freebie you'll likely never play, and whoops, we've already run out of copies, sorry." The freebie promo during this sale is quite embarrassing. XD
Not only that! Some people didn't get freebies before the message showed up that they got wolfed down. But that is just another piece on the pile of shame for this sale.
Laberbacke: No Man's Sky has a story? Isn't the huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge universe all they are talking about?

Dick move, more like
saberstorm11: ok agreed
It's fine if it's just a small headstart.
Seems like you'll be able to get similiar if not better ships in the game itself.
I am in the process of hunting 2 additional games: World in Conflict and Lichdom.
op2017: I am in the process of hunting 2 additional games: World in Conflict and Lichdom.
world in conflict went past 5 min ago
(insert darth vader line : nooooooooooooo!)
Post edited March 24, 2016 by saberstorm11
Annando: Perhaps will be the biggest dissapointment of 2016. Few concrete information plus hype is suspicious.
saberstorm11: I know but that better ship and stuff for preorders is a smart move
Preorders are the pest of modern gaming. As despicable as 1-day DLC, selling skins as DLC, paid mods, selling games in slices, removing single player content without compensatiing it with more multiplayer content, bare bone AAA games for full price and shitty ports.

Did I forgot something. Oh yes, dumbing down games for casual gamers.
op2017: I am in the process of hunting 2 additional games: World in Conflict and Lichdom.
And there's Lichdom.
saberstorm11: world in conflict went past 5 min ago
(insert darth vader line : nooooooooooooo!)
No problem. I just got Lichdom :D
WiC will arrive in some hours.
I'm hoping Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 will go on sale. Wanted to play it again after seeing footage for Planet Coaster, checked out GoG and saw it was $26.39AUD. Figured I would wait for a sale.
omega64: And there's Lichdom.
Yep, got it about 15 seconds ;)
omega64: And there's Lichdom.
op2017: Yep, got it about 15 seconds ;)
Congratulations. :D
op2017: Yep, got it about 15 seconds ;)
omega64: Congratulations. :D
Thanks.
wow neoscavanger? sounds awesome hard as nails realistic survival? instabought
high rated
Gawd I hope I didn't miss anyone here.

If you should have gotten a freebie before we officially changed the message on the front page (around 10:20 PM GMT), please let our support team know and we'll set things right. It seems that the end of the freebies got pretty buggy.

Oh, also if you're wondering how digital goods "run out" - its like a few folks mentioned: we basically get a set number of copies that we can put up at a given discount. Same goes for the freebies. So it's not that we literally run out of digital goods, that'd be weird. We just run out of copies we can sell at that price.

Bookwyrm627: I have a question for you, for those that are waiting on a freebie: Should we be considering logging support tickets before the freebies officially run out, or are we secured in getting the freebie(s) even if the stock officially runs out before they've all been delivered?
Fogamer: Either it's some technical glitch (hope so), or some serious rip-off by GOG... if they are really already "out of freebies", but still claiming that I can get one if I continue buying, that would by HIGHLY immoral (and probably even illegal in most parts of the world).
jseeley150: Right, I'd expect that there would be a "Pending" section for my second freebie, instead of just telling me that I'm 4 away from my next (third) freebie and treat it as if I didn't have a 2nd one in the queue.
The first freebie shows up, then a "Redeem" button (which is odd, since I already redeemed it), followed by "Buy 4 more insomnia games" for the third and a Lock button.
MrDrWatson: Well but my freebie should have appeared half an hour ago...and didn't.
yogsloth: So... does that mean, that even though I qualified for a free game, and have been waiting patiently for my code, I just got screwed?
jseeley150: Yeah, my first redeem code shows up there, but my second one that should have shown up almost 5 hours ago hasn't. And for a very short time it showed I had 3 to go for my third, but was acting as if it would be my second.
blakstar: Oh well, I bought my 10th game 3 hours ago, before it said that the freebies had run out, and didn't receive any code.
yogsloth: Yes... AFTER I had already qualified for my free game... that I never got.
So it seems they weren't "almost" out, they were out, but didn't tell anyone.
mchack: yep same here, didn't get the freebie either and I qualified long before they were officially out...
jseeley150: That warning was posted an hour AFTER I didn't receive my freebie. So I'm still holding out hope.
I can highly recommend NeoScavenger, even though I normally hate "permadeath" games. I was a Yukon supporter and tester throughout it's alpha and beta, and its come a long way thanks to Dan and all that testing and refining. Mod support was added just because we hassled him for it, and it makes the game even better. NeoScav is probably the best "survival" sim game around IMO; aside from the lack of "save slots" (bar workarounds, though those exist), it's a great balance of playability and tension.

While many AAA games gather dust after a couple of weeks, I've been playing NeoScav off and on for years and likely will for a long time. In fact, I'd say I've got more value out of this game and Project Zomboid than any other I've bought in the last ten years! :)
Post edited March 24, 2016 by Banjo_oz