It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Limited-quantity deals round-the-clock | Tired-looking sheep.

UPDATE: Time to go to bed, everyone! It's been a fun, intense, coffee-fueled week but the sheep has finally saled on this Insomnia sale so everyone can now get their (hardly needed) beauty sleep. Or go try out those fine-looking games they snagged moments before stocks disappeared. So long and don't let the bedbugs bite. Slay them for precious XP, instead.
Remember to check your email for your unlocked freebies, and you can always contact <span class="bold">Support</span> if there is anthing you're missing.

Don't fall asleep, don't look away… heck, just give up blinking.
Prepare yourselves a cauldron of hot coffee and stock up on eyedrops! Our infamous Insomnia Sale returns with a relentless stream of limited-quantity deals, one game after the other, nonstop until the games run out. Or the sheep doze off.

We've been studying your valuable feedback on this annual event, including comments like "AAAAARRRRGHHHHHH!!!" and "Please, why won't you let me sleep?!". We took them to heart and decided that what you guys are saying is that you need more gaming stimulants to fight away sleepiness. Worry not, we're here to help.

You lucky Insomniacs will also be treated to a number of games never before seen on GOG.com as well as the best-ever deal on our crowning jewel - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (-50% after the recent price drop, that's $24.99 in the USA).

If you want to learn more about the intricacies behind this whole science of non-sleep, check out the promo <span class="bold">FAQ</span>. But don't dally there too long, because games will start disappearing before your bloodshot eyes!

The GOG.com Insomnia Sale starts Monday, March 21, 2:00 PM GMT and will run until the limited-quantity deals run out.

While counting sheep and game deals, make sure to also drop by our <span class="bold">imgur</span> page and grab your Insomnia wallpapers.

Twitch Insomnia Marathon

We won't let you fall asleep while you're waiting for your favorite game to go on sale! Tune in at any time of day or night to twitch.tv/GOGcom for the best games being played by our mighty team of streamers, joined by special guests. 20 streamers. 100 hours of gameplay. Lots of empty coffee mugs.
Post edited March 26, 2016 by maladr0Id
You know something? GOG cant pls everyone. Insomnia format OBVIOUSLY works otherwise GOG wouldnt hold them.
For those who dont like them, live with it and wait til one of the other GOG sale formats like the crappy Xmas bundleathon comes up.
Pack of whingers!!!
Post edited March 27, 2016 by Niggles
Niggles: You know something? GOG cant pls everyone. Insomnia format OBVIOUSLY works otherwise GOG wouldnt hold them.
For those who dont like them, live with it and wait til one of the other GOG sale formats like the crappy Xmas bundleathon comes up.
Pack of whingers!!!
The one positive thing about XMas Sale on GOG (at least from my point of view) is that almost all of their catalog is 50% off - and honestly come on that's a good discount! If you want even cheaper games than please participate in buying games in a bundle, but still most of gamers will end up having more games that that they can play, thoroughly enjoy and finish! My a couple years ago resolution is to buy full price games and try to finish them - obviously because of Kickstarter and sales like this one (Insomnia) which are fun and in this one there was a very good selection of games, I ended up with having more and more games... Well, such is life nowadays!
I suppose now that the sale is over I should change my smartphone screen timeout settings back. There's no need for it to stay on all of the time now!
Definitely had a great time with my first Insomnia, and am waiting for the next one!

Also, what Niggles said.
What have been games this year ?, because I've only seen The Witcher 3, Soma and some more.

Greetings.

P.D: Using Google Translator :)
Post edited March 28, 2016 by Kennybi
Kennybi: What have been games this year ?, because I've only seen The Witcher 3, Soma and some more.

Greetings.

They were much worse!

No Jack Keane this year!
Kennybi: What have been games this year ?, because I've only seen The Witcher 3, Soma and some more.

Greetings.

You can see all games in this year's Insomnia here:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/sleep_sheep_insomnia_sale_tracking_thread_201603/page1
I purchased two games that had been on my wishlist, but had never appeared in a promo prior to Insomnia, so all in all I'm satisfied. But I can echo other members' complaints: bugs on the first day, no link to the gamecard, and too few games above all. I felt I'd seen all the interesting titles on the first day, then there were a few additions later, but then the same titles until the end. Pretty much defeats the whole concept of "insomnia" when you know the same games will cycle tomorrow again if you somehow missed them. But I did like the pacing. Games were selling rather fast, even on the final days of the promo. And I liked the addition of the genre annoucement for the next game; somehow it kept me interested whenever there was an adventure or RPG coming up.

GOG need to mix it up a bit, always be a step ahead of the users. Otherwise the community figures out the system quickly and there's no more excitement. One look at the Insomnia tracking thread told me whether it was worth my while to stay glued to the screen or call it a night. There should have been a completely new set of titles each day to keep the promo from becoming stale, or new titles should have been added more gradually.
Post edited March 28, 2016 by Charon121
I suggest they split their Insomnia Sales in two formats and mix them up for good measure. They could call them "Good Old Insomnia Sale" and "New Boring Non-Keaning Insomnia Sale For Wimps".
i purchased neo scavenger a survival game. man that was the surprise of the year. addictive, hard as nails and perma death with nice 2d artwork style (in my opnion!) and sounds

Note:if you find its oldschool 2 dart detering perhaps the flame in the flood is more appealing
Charon121: There should have been a completely new set of titles each day to keep the promo from becoming stale, or new titles should have been added more gradually.
I can agree that the last few days of the sale were less exciting than the first. Even a 5 new games per day would keep things fresh, but I suppose the way it went has to do with people celebrating Easter around that time.

Still, it seems they learned their lessons and improved a lot since the last Insomnias, as the whole thing ran really smooth this time, so I expect they will do even better next year.

I managed to catch all the games I wanted in the first couple days and then had to travel out of country so things couldn't get any better for me :-)
Post edited March 29, 2016 by chromeneon
Just wanted to bump this to give credit where credit is due.

GOG took care of me after my bitching and moaning about meeting the requirement for a free game, but not getting one.

Thanks guys - chalk up a victory for GOG support staff!
yogsloth: Just wanted to bump this to give credit where credit is due.

GOG took care of me after my bitching and moaning about meeting the requirement for a free game, but not getting one.

Thanks guys - chalk up a victory for GOG support staff!
Me too. Which was nice.
Also it was a great game for which I found a great giftee, too. Soo totally worth it :D
thank you gog support!