It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

011284mm: one question, which direction is the path with the body on, and towards which road did his feet point?

"We found the body about midway along that path" - "you think the path had been made by the dragged body"
Still rather clinches it.

Time for this to happen is too tight, the stack of evidence and the police all point to a single out come.
The fact that the workers came back _and_ saw someone through the tall weeds in at least low light.
The police should have acted on evidence earlier then they did.

The whole town is in on this.

*Runs away*
Get back here. Inside the courtroom, you at least have the bailiff, a trigger-happy defendant, and a puzzle-obsessed game runner who pretends like he knows what he's doing. Out there, you have the town.
The choice should be clear on which is safer. Better stay indoors.
011284mm: The whole town is in on this.
A WHOLE TOWN OF WEREWOLVES?!
011284mm: The whole town is in on this.
sunshinecorp: A WHOLE TOWN OF WEREWOLVES?!
You folks takin' a nap or what? I'm missin' Bassmasters again.
popperik: So, the second robber wanted to ditch the wounded / dead robber's body in the well.

Then we have Whitemane, who was trying to wash his clothes after a small kitchen accident, but the washing machine wouldn't work. He tried the kitchen sink, but no water there, so he decides to stroll over to the well on the other side of the field, where he notices the body and decides to carry it home, because he recognises the body as the travelling salesman. Then he gets spotted by the workers, etc...

Not guilty so far. If go for more evidence, I'll pick Laundry Analysis, Defense Witness\
ZFR: Seems pretty correct. I'll pick Laundry Analysis, Defense Witness\ again too.
Count me in for the laundry party.

Laundry Analysis, Defense Witness\
*sigh*

I've found the evidence pointless up to now, so I guess I'll just vote for what most people seem to want so that we get to move this case:

Laundry Analysis, Defense Witness
Post edited January 06, 2016 by sunshinecorp
Gonna Vote Not Guilty, mainly because of the bad security in this courtroom...

and because I don't think Mr. Endre Whitemane is a robber, at best he's merely as pathetic necrophiliac (explained in PM)

*hides behind mikopotato in case Mr. Whitemane doesn't like being called a corpse desecrator*

Also, in case of it's correct, in for my favourite human shield, Mikopotato.

Edit: Words. Also voting on Laundry Analysis, Defense Witness, as I doubt there will be anything usefulto be provided by the search of the car (based on the sloppy police work thus far) and the autopsy doesn't seem like it could reveal anything we don't already know.
Post edited January 06, 2016 by Habanerose
I ain't no necro whatever thingy. Why, I'm as sober as that there judge!
EndreWhiteMane: I ain't no necro whatever thingy. Why, I'm as sober as that there judge!
Shut it, werewolf!
*points a crossbow armed with a silver-pointed bolt at Endre*
EndreWhiteMane: I ain't no necro whatever thingy. Why, I'm as sober as that there judge!
sunshinecorp: Shut it, werewolf!
Wanta go bear huntin' with me sometime youngun?
sunshinecorp: Shut it, werewolf!
EndreWhiteMane: Wanta go bear huntin' with me sometime youngun?
I LOVE BEARS, YOU BEAST!
Not in THAT way.
EndreWhiteMane: Wanta go bear huntin' with me sometime youngun?
sunshinecorp: I LOVE BEARS, YOU BEAST!
Not in THAT way.
I'd be happy to introduce you some.................
Habanerose: Gonna Vote Not Guilty, mainly because of the bad security in this courtroom...

and because I don't think Mr. Endre Whitemane is a robber, at best he's merely as pathetic necrophiliac (explained in PM)

*hides behind mikopotato in case Mr. Whitemane doesn't like being called a corpse desecrator*

Also, in case of it's correct, in for my favourite human shield, Mikopotato.

Edit: Words. Also voting on Laundry Analysis, Defense Witness, as I doubt there will be anything usefulto be provided by the search of the car (based on the sloppy police work thus far) and the autopsy doesn't seem like it could reveal anything we don't already know.
You voted not guilty but you call him a corpse desecrator? You better hide yo ass after this court session.

But seriously, I like that theory.

I got a feeling Whitemane aint guilty too.
Reason for this is, why is he not freaked out, he just almost got caught and one of his buddy was shot dead.
And he's draggin the body across the field. He could've just ran and bail. Instead he invited them guys over for coffee.

But we havent seen all the evidence yet, so theres a slim chance he might be guilty. Or maybe guilty for having sex with a corpse..(that is against the law in the US right?)

So. im going with Evidence from Car ,

It's probably Whitemane car but who the hell cares.
mikopotato: It's probably Whitemane car but who the hell cares.
I sure don't. All the evidence so far has been underwhelming.
mikopotato: You voted not guilty but you call him a corpse desecrator? You better hide yo ass after this court session.
Well, he looks rather old and slow... as long as I can make it out of town, I should be safe, as he'll most likely forget within the next few days. And return to hunting after bears ;)

mikopotato: But we havent seen all the evidence yet, so theres a slim chance he might be guilty. Or maybe guilty for having sex with a corpse..(that is against the law in the US right?)
Pretty sure in most states... (except maybe Utah & California, people tend to be rather crazy / weird over there)

But since the process is about robbery, there would need to be another for the correct crime, iirc.
mikopotato: It's probably Whitemane car but who the hell cares.
sunshinecorp: I sure don't. All the evidence so far has been underwhelming.
Who knows, one of the evidence might be crucial.

e.g:
Evidence from the car = It's whitemane car, theres a gun, clothes from the robbery, blood, and tic tacs.
Laundry Analysis = Its animal blood. Whitemane owns a slaughter house.
Prosecution Exhibit C, Autopsy Report = Jeremy had a tattoo with Whitmane name on it and says "My Dearest Cock Dweller"