It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request Cloudpunk + Cloudpunk - City of Ghosts please?
May I have Darksiders Genesis ?
bler144: Thanks to Lone_Scout for hosting, and many thanks to doc0075 for the Dorfromantik key.

Looks great and am going to try and get my daughter to play it too :)
Most relaxing game I played in ages. Enjoy! :)
Many thanks to Doc0075 for his endless generosity, and to Lone_Scout for managing this huge giveaway! :)
Nominating zeogold for Voodoo Detective.

(I'll let him know about the nomination)
May I have Thymesia?
Could I get SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated please?
May I please have Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry + Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry Artbook & Soundtrack?
Thanks to Doc0075 for Blade of Darkness!
Thank you very much Doc0075 for Song of Farca and Lone_Scout for dedicating your time. I'm very excited to play it!
Would you let me to get Empires: Dawn of the Modern World?
I`m interested in The Book of Unwritten Tales + The Book Of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles + The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 Almanac.
ThatGuyWithTheThing: Nominating zeogold for Voodoo Detective.

(I'll let him know about the nomination)
i'd definitely like to accept! I didn't even know this game was released on GOG.
mrkgnao: May I please ask for King's Bounty II - Duke's Edition?
Lone_Scout: I'm afraid you were beaten to it
That's absolutely fine. Thank you for all your work and thank you Doc0075 for the innumerable donations.

To tell the truth, it was sheer luck that I was even able to make a post, as I am currently in rural Brazil and often go for hours or days without any internet connection (imagine the horror...).
Post edited October 02, 2022 by mrkgnao
Could I get Death's Door if it's still available?