It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for a Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack (2021) daggered key? Apparently it has a soundtrack I'd like to listen.
altosy: May I ask for a Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack (2021) daggered key? Apparently it has a soundtrack I'd like to listen.
Granted
altosy: May I ask for a Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack (2021) daggered key? Apparently it has a soundtrack I'd like to listen.
Lone_Scout: Granted
Thank you to solar_dome and Lone_Scout. The Goodie Pack did not have one but two soundtracks, perfect to me. God bless you good people.
May I ask for Figment (daggered) please?
zaMNal: May I ask for Figment (daggered) please?
Granted
May I ask for Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition please?
PatrickSA: May I ask for Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition please?
The game isn't on the list.
Besides, this giveaway is meant to reward active forum users.
You don't seem to have had much activity within GOG's community for the moment, so you are not eligible right now.
Please can I ask for Lorelai?
Thank you kultpcgames and Lone_Scout :)
zaMNal: Thank you kultpcgames and Lone_Scout :)
You're welcome! Have fun! :)
pferreira1983: Please can I ask for Lorelai?
Granted
̶P̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶L̶e̶g̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶H̶e̶r̶o̶e̶s̶:̶ ̶T̶r̶a̶i̶l̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶k̶y̶ ̶?̶

Edit: Cancel that. My mistake.
Enjoy @csanjuro!
Post edited March 27, 2023 by Pardinuz
can I have The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky?
Pardinuz: Please can I request The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky ?
Granted
csanjuro: can I have The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky?
I'm afraid you were beaten to it
Thanks Lone_Scout for doing this giveaway and thanks to Edward_Carnby for the game Lorelai.