It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dammit, again
anyways thanks pardner
csanjuro: can I have The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky?
The previous request was cancelled, so it's yours. Granted
Lol!, what luck... :)
Pardinuz: ̶P̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶L̶e̶g̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶H̶e̶r̶o̶e̶s̶:̶ ̶T̶r̶a̶i̶l̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶k̶y̶ ̶?̶

Edit: Cancel that. My mistake.
Enjoy @csanjuro!
thanks, I really appreciate it

also thanks to Lone and EverNightX for the game
Post edited March 27, 2023 by csanjuro
May I asked for Dragonsphere?
I'd be grateful for a copy of daggered Lorelai as I missed the GOG Spring Sale GA.
Thank you to Lone_Scout for sticking it out as long as he did, and to BenKii for taking it over!
thank you, Lone_Scout, fur keeping this iteration of this GA. your work won't be furgotten.
and thank you, BenKii, fur taking it over.
The new Community Giveaway link is up. If everyone would like to check it out you can do so in the link below.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_6th_edition/page1

Keep in mind Lone_Scout's CG is still the current giveaway until the official opening of CG6 on April 1st. So please keep all game requests here until then. :)
I am applying for the two Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Packs (2021 and 2022). If I'm eligible, I'd be happy with these two packs.
Thank you Lone_Scout for your work as the giveaway maintainer, I really appreciated it!
high rated
KillingMoon: May I asked for Dragonsphere?
Granted
HypersomniacLive: I'd be grateful for a copy of daggered Lorelai as I missed the GOG Spring Sale GA.
Granted
KingCross: I am applying for the two Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Packs (2021 and 2022). If I'm eligible, I'd be happy with these two packs.
You are eligible, but you can only ask for one key per post, even when asking for daggered keys. I'll make a last exception on the rule and grant it, but keep it in mind for any future request, as this will still be a rule on the next edition.
Lone_Scout: ...
KingCross: I am applying for the two Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Packs (2021 and 2022). If I'm eligible, I'd be happy with these two packs.
Lone_Scout: You are eligible, but you can only ask for one key per post, even when asking for daggered keys. I'll make a last exception on the rule and grant it, but keep it in mind for any future request, as this will still be a rule on the next edition.
Thanks to solar_dome for the donations. Many thanks to Lone_Scout for the exception handling and the hint about the upcoming rule adjustment.
Many thanks to HypersomniacLive for the game.
Millions of thanks to Lone_Scout for this, the last one, and many previous distribution of games
on The GOGmunity Monthly Giveaway!!!
Thank You!
@KillingMoon, have fun!

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Thanks a bunch @UCrest for Lorelai, and @Lone_Scout for granting my request and all his fantastic work as host of this iteration of the GOG Community GA.