It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Many thanks to He-Who-Wishes-For-Anonymity!
Post edited April 27, 2013 by nightrunner227
would love to have alien shooter 2 reloaded from the current weekend promo
If anybody could chuck either of these in my direction, it would be very appreciated :

-Dangerous Dave
-Psychonauts
-Oddworld : Abe's Oddysee
Post edited April 27, 2013 by Licurg
From the current weekend promo, if anyone would gift me one of these titles, your kindness shall be rewarded with an appreciation and fondness to last quite some time:

Retro City Rampage
Hotline Miami

Again, many thanks in advance!

*Edit - Received Dangerous Dave. Many thanks to you, Samlii!
Post edited April 29, 2013 by Garugo
Due promo little update of my wishlist:

Two Worlds II Epic Edition

Thx for reading.
Post edited April 27, 2013 by Trid
Wishlist from the promo, in case anyone is feeling generous or kind or something.

Psychonauts
Carmageddon Max Pack
Hotline Miami

Thanks. :)
Post edited April 27, 2013 by JogsterXL
Wishlist games currently on the promo:
Dangerous Dave Pack
Thanks in advance and special thanks to "someone" who gifted me Indigo Prophecy ;)
Post edited April 27, 2013 by Zorder
Post edited April 27, 2013 by cj13810
games that are on promo wishlist:
Psychonauts
Two Worlds II

contact me by PM
deleted
Post edited May 05, 2013 by ne_zavarj
If anyone is feeling especially gifty I would La Mulana while it is on promo. Thanks!

Not on promo but I've also been eyeing Clive Barker's Undying and Catacombs.

I would love to pay it forward but probably wouldn't happen until summer, work hours have been cut drastically but I should be able to get my summer part time job back in late May.
Does anyone feel like gifting a copy of desperados: wanted dead or alive ?
If so I would be more than willing to be the recipient
If anyone is feeling generous, I would absolutely love a copy of Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition (since it is 50% off). Please, and thank you in advance. :)
Bumped

Since pretty much everyone is interested in the current promo (who wouldn't :dd) I first require you to gift those titles to those before me, even if at the end I don't get the chance to grab any of the copies I'm wishing, they're awesome people and deserve the chance to grab those titles as well as me, also would like to say I pretty much would love to be gifted any of these titles (or all of them if you're a rich fellow :ddd) you'll have my eternal thanks, and finally would like to take this post to once again thank all those excellent users who have gifted me games in the past, games are my escape from the burdens of life itself, and my country's situation added to it.

I'll be moving to USA next year or in 2015, once I get a nice job and get all set up I'll show GOG users in need of a title so much love as I've gotten from the users here so far. THANK YOU GUYS, YOU'RE AWESOME.

Cheers.

Edit: I forgot to mention the titles I'd like xdddd

- Hotline Miami
- Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) Gifted by an anonymous user, thank you so much!
- Retro City Rampage
- Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
- Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
- Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
- Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded

Would trade for them aswell, have a good one!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post6285
Post edited April 28, 2013 by Crsldmc
Before the armageddon arrives I would like to play Carmageddon. Thanks!.