It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Inquisitor and/or Ultima Underworld 1+2 if anyone is generous.
Post edited March 27, 2013 by Elmofongo
Ghildrean: I can't make purchases right now, but I'm interested in the recently published Syndicate Wars. If anyone is willing to gift it to me, thank you very much!
zwwilderma: Check your PM!
Thank you very much for the game!
CowboyBebop: Back in December I picked up several copies of this game to give away. The idea was that I would come up with some kind of graphic, print them with a code each, and leave them in stores for people to find. Hopefully, they would have used the code and maybe stuck around GOG after seeing all the awesome games on here. I thought it was a great idea but now it's almost 4 months later and I realized that I probably won't do it so I'm just going to leave these codes here. If you see somebody asking for this game and all the codes aren't redeemed then point them to this post so they can get one.

Duke Nukem 3D:
967E-5WX3-2DPW-PMEK
SQLS-KEKS-WJQT-PQAP
EC8U-4WW7-U4LV-42U2
T2H4-XX93-UEMP-7H7W
SZJ8-8AZV-ZQYQ-HSQG
W86M-E3XW-N74U-HJXF
NT8M-V8DL-9G2Z-EEJJ
7TTQ-E4G7-V35D-HDP4
JESM-QDSV-BPGS-XZGY
2GXD-VWZ3-FXKK-BU47

And here are a couple of other codes I picked up somewhere along the way. I've had them for a long time so...

Divine Divinity: ZYGL-BGYV-ZFJG-ZDV9
Carmageddon Max Pack: F8EM-LH59-QDT8-GL7W

Edit: Please thank GOG for the Duke Nukem 3D codes. They were giving out copies of the game for free and I just wanted to help them promote the site somehow so I got them to give to people in hopes of getting them interested in using GOG. Since I realized I probably wouldn't go through with my plan, I want to give them to other goggers who missed out or just recently found out about this site so they'll enjoy them. So thanks to the folks at GOG, 3D Realms, and Apogee for their generosity.
I redeemed a copy for Duke Nukem 3D a couple hours ago, I was really tired so I decided to go to sleep and write you later, here I am passing by and saying thank you, another good GOG title I'm the proud owner of. +1 to you
If anyone feels extemely generous I would like Blitzkrieg Anthology from the current 10th anniversary promo.

Thank you!

[edit]
Game recieved. If you are reading this thank you very much.
Post edited March 27, 2013 by klaattu
I also want Blitzkreig. :P

If there are two guys that feel generous. :)
I'm really low on money, but I would definitely love to have Blade Of Darkness if anyone would be so kind.

EDIT: Is Blitzkrieg really good? My elder brother loves this kind of games, since he played Codename Panzer a few years ago, If anyone would be kind to gift it to me, I'll see he gets the code in a nice gift card designed by me and join us at GOG!
Post edited March 27, 2013 by Crsldmc
I'm kinda broke so I'll appreciate if someone gift me:
Omikron:The Nomad Soul
Beyond Good and Evil
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Still Life 1 or 2
Post Mortem
Scratches
Syndicate Wars
Blitzkrieg 1 or 2

contact me by PM
I myself am pretty broke at the moment, so i would truly, truly appretiate it if someone gifted me Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete.

Contact me Via PM.
Post edited March 27, 2013 by WarbossAohd
I thougt I'd repost my wishlist so I might be more lucky this time.

If this is against the rules, I apologize and you can simply delete this post

Here's my wishlist:

Rayman Forever
Fallout 2
System Shock 2
Deus Ex
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
Rayman 2

I would be very glad to the man/woman who'd buy any of these to me.
santata: I thougt I'd repost my wishlist so I might be more lucky this time.

If this is against the rules, I apologize and you can simply delete this post

Here's my wishlist:

Rayman Forever
Fallout 2
System Shock 2
Deus Ex
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
Rayman 2

I would be very glad to the man/woman who'd buy any of these to me.
Nope not against the rules as long as it has been a few days and/or your post is a few pages back.
Post edited March 27, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
high rated
klaattu: If anyone feels extemely generous I would like Blitzkrieg Anthology from the current 10th anniversary promo.

Thank you!
Consider it gifted x
I am out of money at the moment but I would be grateful if someone gifted me Blitzkrieg Anthology from the current promo
Post edited March 27, 2013 by cj13810
klaattu: If anyone feels extemely generous I would like Blitzkrieg Anthology from the current 10th anniversary promo.

Thank you!
MoonGoddess: Consider it gifted x
Just recieved a copy. Feel free to gift to someone else.
high rated
cj13810: I am out of money at the moment but I would be grateful if someone gifted me Blitzkrieg Anthology from the current promo
Consider it gifted x
Awesome stuff going on MoonGoddess +1 to ya